School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Pluto transit itself

Started by jana, Feb 18, 2010, 09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jana

Hi all,

I'm looking through JWG's Pluto I (yay just came in the mail today!) But I don't find a description of what to expect from transiting Pluto aspect (trine in my case) its natal position. Is there an effect?

Thank you,

Peace
Jana

jana

Quote from: jana on Feb 18, 2010, 09:12 PM
Hi all,

I'm looking through JWG's Pluto I (yay just came in the mail today!) But I don't find a description of what to expect from transiting Pluto aspect (trine in my case) its natal position. Is there an effect?

Thank you,

Peace
Jana

Hi again,

I just wanted to check and see if this question is within the perimeters of this board's purpose. If not, my apologies.

Jana
Peace

adina

Hi Jana,

Absolutely there's an effect with a Pluto transit. You'll find a description of all the possibilities in the last (fourth) chapter of Pluto I called Pluto: Transits, Progressions & Solar Returns. For a transit to a natal planet just read Pluto thru the house associated with that planet, e.g., in your case, Pluto transiting your Pluto would be the section "Pluto through the Eighth House."  Hope this is clear.

jana

Thank you Adina! That makes sense.

Jana
Peace

Gonzalo

Hi Jana ...

You can also read Chapter Three about Pluto in aspect to other planets for the description of the trine aspect which you could then integrate when interpreting the Pluto transit  ... you would then have the archetypes of: Pluto through the 8th house, Pluto through whichever house it is now transiting in your natal chart; and the trine aspect. All of them should be integrated and understood from the bottom-line point of view of the natal position of Pluto.

Hope this helps.

God Bless,

Gonzalo.

jana

Quote from: gonzalopan on Feb 19, 2010, 09:01 PM
Hi Jana ...

You can also read Chapter Three about Pluto in aspect to other planets for the description of the trine aspect which you could then integrate when interpreting the Pluto transit  ... you would then have the archetypes of: Pluto through the 8th house, Pluto through whichever house it is now transiting in your natal chart; and the trine aspect. All of them should be integrated and understood from the bottom-line point of view of the natal position of Pluto.

Hope this helps.

God Bless,

Gonzalo.

Hi Gonzalo,

Yes that helps, many thanks. With transiting  Pluto conjuncting natal Mars (2nd house) trine natal Pluto (9th house), I can expect the Soul's vehicle for manifesting its intentions (Mars) to undergo a transformation that would include a self-defining, self-contemplating (2nd) focus that is supported (trine) by the Soul's long-held desire to construct a cohesive belief system (9th house Pluto). The transit is jump starting the natal trine?
Is transiting Pluto aspect its natal position...the Soul speaking to itself?

Thanks to all who support this amazing board,

Jana
Peace

Gonzalo

Hi Jana,
The meaning of the transit would depend on several factors including the overall makeup of your bithchart (Pluto, its aspects to other planets, the Pluto nodes position by house and sign, the location of Saturn and the Moon as rulers of Pluto Nodes, the nodes of the Moon and their planetary rulers by house, sign, aspects, aspects to the nodal axis "¦  ) "¦ it will also depend on what the response to the evolutionary intentions reflected in the chart has been in the past "¦.

I am sure that others in this MB can provide further and more accurate input to your question, though, what these symbols suggest to me is as follows "¦

Considering that your natal Pluto is in the 9th House Virgo, and Mars is in the 2nd House Capricorn "¦ I assume Mars is trine to Pluto "¦ in very general terms it would seem that your desires to construct a cohesive belief system have already existed for many lives (Pluto, the Soul, is in 9th) "¦ also it is likely that self-contemplation and search from within has been in operation for a long time, and perhaps contemplation of nature (2nd House Mars)"¦  (again, it would be necessary to know other factors in the chart, where the nodes are, where are their rulers, aspects to the nodal axis, etc. "¦) "¦. The trine aspect existing between the 9th house Virgo Pluto and the 2nd House Capricorn Mars occurring in the first quarter phase demanded creative self-actualization and creation of an external reality reflecting the evolutionary intentions correlating to the 9th House Pluto "¦. Given that the polarity point of Pluto is in the 3rd House, the creative self actualization would demand sharing your viewpoints with others for ongoing discovery "¦ Now, given that Pluto is in Virgo and Mars is in Capricorn, there may have existed patterns of self-doubt (Virgo) and also a need to liberate from conditioning of patriarchal nature (Capricorn) "¦ and/or of guilt/atonement "¦ this patterns may have, to some degree, made it difficult for you to believe the philosophical or metaphysical truths you were finding out and/or to externalize your beliefs, this leading to some extra-withdrawal or alienation perhaps "¦ now Pluto going through your 2nd house, forming a conjunction to the Capricorn Mars and trining 9th House Virgo Pluto would demand a reformulation of how you have been hearing yourself and others, in order to initiate a new cycle (Mars) of experiences based on the creative self-actualization (trine to Pluto) "¦ it would induce a deep internalization of consciousness for review of value associations and how they have conditioned your patterns of self-relatedness and relationships to others in the past (2nd House), because of the new cycle that is about to begin "¦. this allowing further discovery "¦ in general terms this transit will greatly empower your Soul for accomplishing your evolutionary intentions "¦ 

Anyway, depending on the whole chart signature and prior response to the evolutionary intentions this may be quite different ....

Hope this helps, and, again, many others here may have additional and more precise input to provide "¦.

God Bless,

Gonzalo.

Deva

Hi Jana, what Gonzalo said is right on, and please do read those sections that he recommended in Pluto 1 about Pluto transits and synthesize the information to get a better understanding of this specific transit.
      I also wanted to add that natal Pluto in Virgo in the 9th trining Mars in Cap/ 2nd house with transiting Pluto conjunct that Mars will correlate with, or reflect, a time frame wherein the Soul is desiring to purge old patterns of undermining your natural abilities/capacities, and transmute negative patterns of acting upon anger that are destructive in nature. You can use anger in a constructive manner to affect further evolution rather than destructive. This transit also reflects a reformulation of how you act upon your desire nature ( Pluto conjunct Mars), and aligning your will with the need for initiation of a new direction that will allow limitations of the past to be overcome (Mars trine to natal Pluto). In other words, acting upon desires that are in harmony and alignment with your ongoing evolutionary intentions is critical right now, and cannot be defined by the undermining and negative self-messages of the past (Mars in cap/2nd house trine Pluto in Virgo/9th house correlates with purging conditioned guilt, and how that impacts your desires nature, and ability to act upon desires that you truly feel you would like to iniate but may feel incapable of achieving). Your inner relationship with yourself (Mars/2nd house) can also become positive and based an inner sense of authority and integrity (self-worth), which could potentially create a different way of making a living-earning income-that is based on this evolution and reflects your personal talents and capacities of a healing and intuitive  nature (Pluto in Virgo/9th house, trine Mars cap/2nd house). There core themes have no come under the metaphorpic pressure of Pluto, and can create a lot of true Soul growth if responded to positively (the trine correlates to the ability to integrate and quickly apply these core lessons at this time because it is a non-stressful aspect). Hope this helps, and is clear. If not Please let me know, and I will be happy to clarify.
God Bless
Deva 

jana

Thank you so much Gonzalo and Deva. I have a lot to absorb. How exciting. I can't say how much I am appreciating the generosity of the community.  :D

Jana
Peace