School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

NO PLUTO POLARITY POINT

Started by Linda, Mar 17, 2009, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Quote from: Deva on Mar 22, 2009, 11:18 AM

.....the Soul is meant to keep going in the direction symbolized by Pluto conjunct the North Node.

.....Pluto conjunct the NN simply indicates a specific life lesson (s) that must be accomplished.

.....Yes, this person could and most likely does have a gift to give relative to Pluto in Leo/9th house conjuct the NN.

Deva:

Thank you for clarifying Pluto conjunct the NN. 

The above is the way I have always understood it, but I was not completely sure. 

It's great receiving confirmation from you.

Thank you so much for this forum, for teaching and sharing astrological knowledge.

Linda

Quote from: Rad on Mar 22, 2009, 02:12 PM

.........Look at the repeating themes in these symbols. These symbols all mean the same thing: to break from from external dependencies for all the reasons that we have discussed, and to move towards a life that is defined by self reliance, inner security, inner authority, and an entire life, the circumstances of, that reflect who he naturally is as God made him to be.

.........And it means to arrive at committing to one metaphysical system, one philosophy, one cosmology that serves as a consistent anchor of integration and understanding for life itself: Pluto conjunct the N.Node in the 9th.

.........All this right now is critically important for him as the transiting Nodal axis of the Moon is  now reversed relative to his natal nodal axis.

.........In essence his past is meeting his future in these symbols. It comes to a head. And the choices he now makes can be some of the most critical choices for this life. He either, once and for all, throws off the existing duplicity of his life, trying to maintain both of these realities at the same time, or he doesn't.

Rad:

Thank you for your insight into the planetary nodes that describe repeating themes in CS's journey.

I will pass this important information on to him and will post his feedback.

Linda

Deva and Rad,

CS is formulating some feedback for you but is waiting a few days until more is assimilated.  He hasn't been well.  It certainly is a critical time in his Soul's journey through this lifetime.

Linda

Dear Rad and Deva,

Here's the feedback from CS (Chuck Hungerford):

Hi Rad, Deva and all at the ER forum...who have helped me understand the polarity point issue when Pluto conjuncts NN.  To you and Linda, I offer eternal thanks.  Your effort spent on behalf of a complete stranger is as great an evidence of the 'rightness' of this work (joyful play) as the message itself.  You have shed your generous Light on probably the most important part of my spiritual life.   In so doing, you have freed within me energy that I am just beginning to grok...notions are flowing, ideas are swirling, connections are rapid-fire.  I feel like 'Horselover Fats' from 'Valis' after he was zapped with a blue light.

My ninth house now LIVES!  Its energy is filling me up, already spilling over into the world like never before, unhindered by the vascillation, the this(?), or that(?) thinking, the anxiety of not knowing which direction was my Soul's intended direction.  Single mindedness needs more attention.  It is the key to understanding.  You have offered me this key...and so finely honed.  How did you know it is indeed a 'Mormon' woman to whom I'm Married?   

Everything you said about our relative positions is precisely on target.  It's as if you were in my shoes all these years.  I did not know whether I would be passing my Soul's test by giving up my beliefs for another...or by sticking to what I have come to believe.  I honestly did not know which way to go...

It isn't as if the decision was to follow another's beliefs blindly (not knowing any better).  No, the choice was:  having discovered a spiritual path that filled me with ecstasy, that never exhausts me, that is based in love and acceptance of all (regardless of what we believe), that is joy at its most fulfilling...having embraced that, would I be exercising these beliefs by complying with my Mormon wife's wishes to be sealed in a LDS temple?  She is a good person who believes in her faith with ever fibre of her being.  It isn't that she will judge me, but that she will be so hurt and dissappointed if I refuse?  I already know all paths become one, so what would it hurt for me to 'go along' with her wishes?  Except that in order to go thru the temple, I would have to tell church authorities that I believe the church to be the only truth.  I don't think My soul would stand still for this lie.   

I thought maybe going with my own beliefs at the expense of another's hopes and wishes would smack of selfishness.  I just didn't know...and it's been that way for years.  But now that you have shown where ninth house issue are my soul's intention, everyting is falling into place. Just last night there was anopportunity to make a decision (to a smaller degree) on this matter.  Normally I cave, but this time did not.  The hurtful cold shoulder was given only for a moment, then she somehow let it go.   

Another thing...I have been fretting about how to go about this without being unkind, or uncaring...thinking that everyone was going to suffer in one way or another.   Then, suddenly I realized the answer...The 'group of one' of which you spoke, Rad, for me is that we create our realties every moment with our thoughts words and action.  I believe this to be literal, and talk about it to others.  So I realized by thinking so frettingly, I would surely bring it upon us.  Now, I don't know how this will all come out, but I know both us us will learn valuable lessons, be aware that we have helped each other spiritually...and that we will both end up happy.

Sorry about going on so, but wanted you to know you have made a difference.  Love deserves and creates only Love.  This is what you have done for me.  I am very excited about a single-minded future.   

Now knowing the Focal point of my chart, it has become easy to feel the unifying energy as you made all the connections beautifully, and so easily understandable...from Squared moon to conjuncted Mars/uranus, to inconjuncted Mercury...and around and round...now so much more efficiently.

I do have some other questions.  If It is ok, would love to ask them down the road sometime...and keep you posted on developments.

Thank every one of you again.  You have turned a lifelong confusing maze into a smooth spiral path that I now confidently approach, knowing precisely where it is to lead.   

Say Hi to Jeff for me.   
Chuck Hungerford

Many thanks!

Rad

Hi Linda,
Please send Chuck a big thanks for his comments and feedback. This is such a neat example of what Evolutionary Astrology can do for any Soul. And please tell Chuck that he of course can ask questions as they occur down the road. It will actually provide a good and ongoing thread for this message board: evolution itself of a Soul.

Rad

Linda

Could I please ask another question?

What is the orb for Pluto conjunct North Node - which then makes the chart a No Polarity Point one?

I've come across quite a few charts where the North Node is, say, within 10 degrees of Pluto - and I take that to be a "No Polarity Point" chart.

In other charts, the North Node is in the same sign and house as Pluto - but much wider than 10 degrees.  I tend to think that these charts are also No Polarity Point charts?  But I'm not sure.

Thank you.

Rad

Quote from: Linda on Apr 14, 2009, 04:19 PM
Could I please ask another question?

What is the orb for Pluto conjunct North Node - which then makes the chart a No Polarity Point one?

I've come across quite a few charts where the North Node is, say, within 10 degrees of Pluto - and I take that to be a "No Polarity Point" chart.

In other charts, the North Node is in the same sign and house as Pluto - but much wider than 10 degrees.  I tend to think that these charts are also No Polarity Point charts?  But I'm not sure.

Thank you.

Hi Linda,
   The orb is 10 degrees for conjunctions ........... and, yes, when Pluto and the N.Node are in the same house there is no polarity point because with the S.Node in the house of what would be it's natural polarity point this means that that has already been in operation prior to the current life. So the entire intent is then in the house/ signs of the Pluto and N.Node. You can actually measure how relatively new or old that intent is by determining if Pluto is before or after the conjunction to that N.Node. In a balsamic phase it is relatively new, and that relative newness can be determined by the amount of distance, degrees, from that N.Node. The same is true for when Pluto is after that N.Node.

Rad

Lia

Hi Linda and Rad,

Rad, I hope you don't mind if I clarify something for Linda and others to avoid any misunderstanding: normally the balsamic conj. would mean that the conj. at hand is an old one, a cluminating one which has been worked on already. HOWEVER, because the nodes normal movement is retrograde so this is why Rad said via the balsamic conj. we can identify the newness of the conj. This exception of the "rule" again, is due to opposite direction of the nodes.

Blessings,

Lia

Linda

Thanks Rad and Lia,

Could you please confirm that my understanding of this is correct?  Using Chuck's chart as an example:

His Pluto is 7.48 deg Leo Rx.
His N.Node 6.50 deg Leo.

Q1.  Does this indicate a balsamic phase? 

Q2.  Are we saying that his soul intent is a relatively new one? 

Q3.  Or are we saying that his desire to continue in the Leo 9th house area of life is a relatively new one?

Q4.  The relative newness is determined by the amount of distance between Pluto and the NN:  in Chuck's chart just under 1 deg.  So this is very new? 

It feels great getting these questions answered!

Rad

HI Linda,

Quote from: Linda on Apr 16, 2009, 05:18 PM
Thanks Rad and Lia,

Could you please confirm that my understanding of this is correct?  Using Chuck's chart as an example:

His Pluto is 7.48 deg Leo Rx.
His N.Node 6.50 deg Leo.

Q1.  Does this indicate a balsamic phase? 

YES ............

Q2.  Are we saying that his soul intent is a relatively new one? 

Well, relative is relative ... so relatively speaking ! it is not ... for example his Pluto could be 30 degrees away from that N.Node .. balsamic side .. and that would mean 'brand new' .. so the closer it has been getting you can see, relatively speaking, that it now 'new'. By having it within one degree of that N.Node it means THIS EVOLUTIONARY INTENT IS COMING TO A HEAD. And, as it comes to a head and then becomes the actual reality of the Soul without any variation or wobbling, then the Soul lives that realized intent for the immediate lifetimes to come. That would then mean that the N.Node Pluto conjunction would then move into a new phase .. actual conjunctions .. then onto they both  being in the same house and moving away from any aspect between the two at all.

Q3.  Or are we saying that his desire to continue in the Leo 9th house area of life is a relatively new one?

No, see above ........relatively speaking !!

Q4.  The relative newness is determined by the amount of distance between Pluto and the NN:  in Chuck's chart just under 1 deg.  So this is very new? 

No, it means it is coming to a head .. remember what was written for him earlier .. and that the transiting N. and S. Nodes now have been conjuncting his Nodes and Pluto .. The South on the North, and visa versa which is why his Soul is trying to make that break from prior duality..duplicity .. final.

It feels great getting these questions answered!

Rad

Stacie

Hi Rad,

Are you absolutely sure about pluto and north node being in balsamic phase?  According to my understanding of how determine phase of planets relative to moon's nodes, this would be a new phase conjunction.  Wolf taught that because the mean motion of the lunar nodes is retrograde, the normal rules for determining phase are reversed.  Could you please clarify?

Thanks so much,
Stacie

Rad

Quote from: Stacie on Apr 17, 2009, 04:30 PM
Hi Rad,

Are you absolutely sure about pluto and north node being in balsamic phase?  According to my understanding of how determine phase of planets relative to moon's nodes, this would be a new phase conjunction.  Wolf taught that because the mean motion of the lunar nodes is retrograde, the normal rules for determining phase are reversed.  Could you please clarify?

Thanks so much,
Stacie

Hi Stacie,
   Whoops ........ yes, you are right ........... it is a new phase by one degree. Which would then mean that his evolutionary intent has just come to a head in this life.
  Woke up with a migraine this morning so the eyes were a bit crossed. Thanks for catching this.

Rad

Lia

Hi Everyone,

Thanks Stacie for clarifying this :) That's what I meant earlier; what normally would be a balsamic conj. would determine the  "newness" of evolutionary intent as Rad put it.
I think this can be confusing for some who new to EA.... So what it means in simple terms, the node, going to the opposite direction just passed pluto, thus it just started a new cycle around it. Pluto is slower therefore it is the base for consideration.

Hope I'm not overexplaining it ::)

chuck h

Hi everyone!

This is my first post on this Angel-driven forum.   The information discussed here is Heavenly.
I am Linda's friend, the person she so kindly asked questions for"¦concerning Pluto conjunct NN.  I wanted to post sooner, to more-personally thank you all for the eye/Soul-opening direction to which you have turned me, but my brain seems to have gone into "˜lock-down' mode.  I've fallen behind in all my communication obligations.

I have come to cherish freedom of mind, of creativity.  The limitless explorations, and the discoveries which ultimately find their connectedness in the One"¦are the joy of living.  The fruits gathered, then sown by our little selves casting a traceable path, drawing us ever nearer to that wholeness, to SELF"¦as we learn how to read life, and listen to the Universe.

You"¦Linda, Deva, Rad, everyone of you,  are the Universe expanding and becoming as you help people like me awaken.   You, my Soul, my togetherness has brought me to this place at this time so that I may recognize and squarely face Soul's intention.  That is, to trust these beliefs which grant everyone freedom without judgment, which know no separation"¦no withholding of love"¦no "˜I'm right, you're wrong'.  If I can do this thing, we all blossom a little more.  I am so grateful to you.

Each journey thru a lifetime is a hero's quest.  You have helped me see that my quest has been stymied, maybe for lifetimes.  Opportunities missed, chances blown.  Often so close"¦freedom within grasp, only to be lost once again to enchaining neediness.

Neediness, emotional dependency, refusal to "˜let go'"¦hidden in the clever and convincing guise of compassion, empathy and tender feelings.  These are my plague, my wolf in sheep's clothing"¦
I thought that once you had shone your light clearly on the key to Soul' intention, it would become easier to proceed.  But no, the opposite is happening.  I have more reason than ever to become "˜self-reliant', yet I keep putting off the dramatic, consequential conversation with my wife"¦"¦"¦

Long ago, when I began studying astrology, I read somewhere that Pluto square Moon was the "˜lone wolf' aspect, and that those with it end their lives alone.  And tho I enjoy alone time, something"¦something prevents me from letting go.  It doesn't surprise me, Rad, when you say this has gone on for lifetimes.  It is so mysterious, so paradoxical...so difficult.  The one hand desiring freedom, the other"¦not taking it when offered.  I literally divorced myself form the issue before, only to come back into the same predicament.  Can that make any sense at all to a logical Capricorn?  Is the wound so deep that  (HEY!!! Maybe that's it!  Just as I typed that, it came to me that there is a wound somewhere, something that believes that safety and love can only be gained at the expense of giving oneself up to, or for, another.  I have to think about this as I type on.  But look at this...T-Saturn is exactly on my 10th house Chiron now!)"¦..

T-Pluto squared N-Sun when we divorced.  15 years later, I went back.  Now another 11 years gone by, and  T-Pluto is squaring Progressed sun.  Another chance to face the issue.  Pluto wants to help complete the transformation for once and for all.  But I am weak.
Even if divorce is not again the outcome, she will be very hurt, then cold and distant, which my sensitivities cannot tolerate.  Her Moon is five degrees Aquarius, conjunct my SN, opposite Pluto/NN and joining the T-square with My Scorpio Moon.  Could the answer be found at 5,6, or 7 Taurus?

Self-worth has always been an issue with me, as I have done plenty to attract guilt feelings throughout life.  She is the picture of a perfect LDS wife, adhering devotedly to Mormon principle.  She is a good woman.  I am, and always have been the "˜bad guy'.  I am the one who has not "˜conformed.  I am the one who gave his word he would conform, not knowing this transformation was around the corner.  But even AFTER the divorce, even after learning of Pluto and his ways"¦I came back and promised again to conform.  How needy is that's???   Now I am to hurt her, our sons, and now grandchildren"¦again?

Most members of my family and its extensions see me as an escapist who is evading living the strict Mormon creed"¦or that "˜the devil' has lead me astray"¦or that I have just plain "˜lost touch'. 
There remains the small (maybe large) part of me, the one who considers little self to be nothing...a scoundrel  (he abandoned his children), the one who does not feel worthy of claiming his right to be himself (self-reliance issues).   So the dilemma continues to go unresolved. 

Then there is the other thing"¦Maybe the test is to give up my ego needs, and relinquish my beliefs, or at least  subdue them for the sake of another.  After all, Pluto/NN are in loving Leo.  Isn't this the greatest of loves, to lie down your life for another?   Plus, SN is in Aquarius.  Maybe  I'm to leave astrology behind???   

Anyway, I wanted to give you an update.  Anything that will shed additional light will be more appreciated than I can express.   All my energies seem stuck.  Of course I know that it comes down to me"¦to just doing it, hopefully right this time. 

Which of the two expressers above am I?  How do I integrate the one one I despise?

Chuck

p.s.  I believe in synchronicity as the voice of the Universe.  At the exact moment I finished writing this, my cell phone rang.  It was a recorded message that the warranty on my car had expired.  It is time to renew.  The final words were:  "˜It's not too late'.

Rad

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your update and sharing what you have. The essence of your evolutionary conditions and the reasons for that were given already, as were the evolutionary ways to proceed. Nothing has changed from that. Really what you are doing is still finding 'reasons' that essentially mask your fear of making the decisions necessary to break free from the paradoxical trap that you have created for yourself. As long as those fears remain and define the CORE of your Soul reality the paradox of your reality will be sustained. And it is those fears that are the cause of finding the 'reasons' to sustain your trap.  All those 'reasons' of course can sound ever so practical and 'real'. Yet, in the end, they are excuses. Until you are truly Soul ready to address the underlying fears that sustain your paradoxical reality nothing can actually change in the sense of affecting permanent change. Until then you will continue to reach out to others of true like mind in order to solicit their advise. You have received much advise already from others because of. Thus, it's not a lack of knowledge that is the issue or problem: it is the implementation of that advise that you know to be true that is the real issue because of the underlying fears that prevent you from that implementation. And until that is done you will simply keep spinning around and around on the same wheel that you are on now. The current transits in your chart speak as strongly as they can to your Soul's need to stop that wheel from spinning. It is time to get off that wheel. Yet your Soul has been at this juncture before, the same  place. At what point do you say enough is enough ?

Rad