Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Understanding the Moon  (Read 7233 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Jan 29, 2010, 09:22 PM »

Hello community,

I recognize that all planets on a chart have a past life implication- Given that a  soul chose all planetary placements implies that there must have been a process already in motion relative to those functions.

I often hear that the Moon is "new" for this life. I must be missing an ea perspective here as to what is meant by that. The Moon clearly denotes what reality a soul will project onto it's experiences as a means of feeling secure. Meaning there must be some memory deep within a soul that would create such an emotional filter. So,

1. How can we appropriately interpret the Moon from an ea point of view?

2. How do we appropriately contextualize the Moon in relation to the south node of the Moon?

Thank you.
Lucius

« Reply #1 on: Jan 30, 2010, 09:20 AM »

hey Ari - one thing I can contribute, but perhaps you know, is that the moon's placement is the soul's current ego structure for the current life.  It's phase, house, sign, aspects are to facilitate the evolution of the soul; the soul's ego structure in terms of past & future development is represented by the nodes ...anyway, hope that helps.
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jan 30, 2010, 10:46 AM »

Hi Ari .... just to share my thoughts ... as we know, the Moon has to be understood according to the overall   makeup of the chart ... it may stand for new and old things ... I think it may be quite new as a symbol of the current ego structure (together with Cancer and 4th House) ... and as a symbol of the current biological  mother and/or family (also together with Cancer and 4th House) ...  as a symbol of current life ego being present at time birth (where the current ego is still "under construction") it would also correlate to the ego makeup at the end of the last prior life .... at the same time, it can be very connected directly with the past  depending on its relation with Pluto and the nodes ... if directly connected to Pluto or South Node or North Node, it would also be a symbol of ego structure and/or family structures and/or themes involving women issues in the past ... and/or experiences or dynamics involving these themes ... coming into this life via current ego structure, family, mother or women issues .... if connected with North Node by rulership (Cancer NN) then it could, as any planet ruling the NN and not directly connected to SN or Pluto, be a symbol of things past anyway, that will, at the same time, serve in a new way to actualize the Soul's evolutionary intentions leading to the future (as another layer of the same symbol)  ....  in any case, as symbol of the ego it has to be understood according to the Law of Trinity, ie. SN-Moon-NN, past, present,future ...

I hope this helps ...

God Bless,

gonzalo.
Deva

« Reply #3 on: Jan 30, 2010, 10:50 AM »

Hi Ari- The natal moon in the birth chart symbolizes the current self-image of the Soul, and the conscious emotional security patterns of the Soul (Pluto is the unconscious emotional security patterns of the Soul. The South Node of the Moon reflects the prior egocentric structure of the Soul, and the North node symbolizes the evolving egocentric structure of the Soul. the transition from the past to the future, then, is integarted on an consciousess basis by the natal moon. The moon represents our inner home, or how we are living within ourselves, on a day to day, minute to minute basis. It also symbolzies our ability to nurture ourselves in the ways that we need.

The moon also symbolzies the anima/animus dynamic within the Soul (or inner male and female), and the ability to integrate both genders within ourself over a great length of evolutionary time. The moon symbolizes the nature of the early childhood enviornement, and the nurturing that was (or was not recieved). If the child was not nurtured in the ways that they need, then displaced emotions will follow into adult life.
The issue of culturally conditioned gender assignments are also critical to understand (capricorn polarity point). The example that my father uses that helped clarify this issue for me was the women with an Aries Moon, and the man with a Pisces moon. Both cannot relate to themselves as the traditional "betty crocker" or "marblo man" that are presented as the socially accepted ways of behavior for men and women. Yet, we have all been subjected to the wounding judgements from others when we do not conform to these social norms, and conformity then commonly takes place. That is why the issue of internalizing emotional security is so essential (we can then withstand such judgements) and actualize a natural masculity and feminity within ourselves.

Again, the impact of the early childhood enviornment is critical to understand because of the effect to the self-image. Was the father a "traditional male", and re-inforced the culturally accepted ways of being to his child who could not truly relate to such behavior? What was the mother's ability to nurture her child's unique indviduality, and so on. These are core dynamics of the moon/cancer archetype. In the natal chart, the moon by house sign and aspect will correlates to how these core dynamics are played out, and the specific self-image of the the Soul. Hope this helps.
God Bless
Deva
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Jan 30, 2010, 12:17 PM »

… yes, Ari, Deva is pointing at the very core, ie. what is the most important and inherent in the Moon archetype  … the rest of what I posted about mother, home, issues with woman, is just only potentially derived from that what Deva said … 

... As she said, the whole dynamic of how we are defined as sexual beings, and gender identity and role assignment has been utterly distorted by patriarchy ….  thus, the anima/animus Jungian archetypes reflect this patriarchal conditioning, of what man can accept in their identity and what they cannot, and hence, gets projected on feminine figures (and viceversa) …

... Paul Schreber had the moon in Pisces in the 2nd House, ruling the SN in the 7th House Cancer, the Node conjunct Mars and Mercury (squaring Pluto in the 3rd Aries) … at the time he was nominated as President of the Supreme Court of Sajonia, the transiting Pluto/Neptune conjunction in Neptune was forming a square to Schreber’s Moon … he began “delirating” that God was “unmanning” him and that He needed to transform him into a woman for salvation of humanity … he fought against this idea and become “paranoid” … Freud constructed his theory of paranoia as a consequence of repression of homosexual tendencies (“I love him” becoming “he hates me”) … what Schreber did not know, and Freud did not know either, is that Schreber was in a new cycle incarnating as a man, upon a series of lives in which he had incarnated as a woman (SN in Cancer) …. I guess that little piece of EA advice could have served this man quite a lot ! … he was kind of a prophet for the changes to come in gender role assignment during the next century, beginning with the Pluto in Cancer / Uranus in Aries generation … Schreber had married a woman but she could not have children (had a series of six miscarriages) … so they had adopted a girl …. Later she was interviewed by someone about her relationship with his adoptive father …. She said he had been a mother to her …  he began feeling better when he made the idea of becoming a woman, and he even stated he knew that process would take hundreds of years (perhaps he somehow knew that ...) ... he also proposed scientists to make experimentation with his body to prove that his "nerves of voluptuousness" we distributed in his whole body, and not only in the sex, as in men ....   

... it is interesting to note that discussion between Jung and Freud about this case, specifically about the “sexual” nature of libido took Jung to depart from psychoanalysis and to resolve his relationship with Freud …

gonzalo.
Lia

« Reply #5 on: Jan 30, 2010, 01:24 PM »

Hi All,

Ari, I think there may be a misunderstanding about this: the moon is far NOT NEW in any chart. Instead it is the reflection of the particular emotional patterns that we bring forth from many many lives. However the fact that the moon's current placement indeed came out of the s.node of the moon (the prior egocentric structures) it needs to be understood as the symbol for the current CYCLE.

Not just the current life NOT at all. The subjective self image does not change fundamentally life to life....it will change GRADUALLY via many life times. And the conscious embrace of the n.node will always be the first step to make something 'sink in' deeper into the emotional body. It is way not going to happen in this current life. By way of embracing the n.node consciously will only sow the a SEEDS for a future embrace...it's the direction....and there is no way that the next life the moon will be where the n.node is in the current life.

So the moon's current placement is the result of the choices that have made relative to emotional security in prior lives and it will always be operative in essence in some ways for more than one life time...meaning it can be symbolised by the 4th house or cancer in future charts for example or the same sign of the moon in a different house....so evolution does take place but it is usually slower than most of us may think........the moon amongst other things also correlates to what we have developed as our emotional ‘coping mechanism’ ...to change that inward coping mechanism is not so easy for any of us........so it takes usually far more than one life time to change even a little bit about it.....so again change comes slower than we may like to think......especially emotionally!:-)
How we VIEW it within ourselves that can change and can change very quickly in fact...it fluctuates on a moment to moment basis..........but viewing it and interpreting it is an intellectual act in essence while the emotional mechanism itself that works in us is just simply that; emotions....i.e. if I think I ‘should’ feel differently than how I feel that in itself doesn’t make me feel that way...I may deny it, may alienate from it or suppress it etc. but that isn’t a real change.....

Many times even when we know better and willingly intend to overcome some old emotional patterns we may find ourselves repeating it regardless of our intention.......emotional dynamics are difficult to change.......things can sink in intellectually far quicker and they do help emotional change but to really sink them in emotionally ,- well that has a far slower pace........

Thanks Deva for sharing, perfect description of what the moon correlates to on all levels.
Just wanted to add that the moon's placement correlates to the prior life patterns of how we 'use to' view ourselves and how we operated emotionally. So we pick it up exactly where we left.....the current life self image and emotional development in this way is a continuation within the greater cycle symbolised by the s.node and n.node. A ’station’ within that cycle and for evolution to occur embracing the polarity of the natal moon is the way to make it complete inwardly.....as you so rightly said via the embrace of the anima/ animus.....

Blessings,

Lia

« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2010, 03:14 AM by Lia » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Jan 30, 2010, 04:42 PM »

That was all really helpful, thank you.

The natal moon in the birth chart symbolizes the current self-image of the Soul, and the conscious emotional security patterns of the Soul (Pluto is the unconscious emotional security patterns of the Soul. The South Node of the Moon reflects the prior egocentric structure of the Soul, and the North node symbolizes the evolving egocentric structure of the Soul. the transition from the past to the future, then, is integarted on an consciousess basis by the natal moon./quote]

Hi Deva, I think this is leading me to a broader question about the trinity between a planet, it's sn and it's nn.
What is the practical difference between the Moon and the sn of the moon from a long term egocentric identity development of any soul? Would you mind saying more about how the moon serves as an integrating force between the past and the future- especially if the moon itself is already connected to the past?

Not just the current life NOT at all. The subjective self image does not change fundamentally life to life....it will change GRADUALLY via many life times. And the conscious embrace of the n.node will always be the first step to make something 'sink in' deeper into the emotional body. It is way not going to happen in this current life. By way of embracing the n.node consciously will only sow the a SEEDS for a future embrace...it's the direction....and there is no way that the next life the moon will be where the n.node is in the current life. /quote]

Right, if I understand you correctly, the Moon itself implies an identity structure that has been gradually developing over many lifetimes. Not as much so with the nn. In a case where the Moon is trining the nn or something like that, perhaps that soul is closer to incarnating with a Moon placement that is similar to the current life nn?

the moon's placement correlates to the prior life patterns of how we 'use to' view ourselves and how we operated emotionally. So we pick it up exactly where we left.....the current life self image and emotional development in this way is a continuation within the greater cycle symbolised by the s.node and n.node. A ’station’ within that cycle and for evolution to occur embracing the polarity of the natal moon is the way to make it complete inwardly.....as you so rightly said via the embrace of the anima/ animus...../quote]

Same q I asked to Deva- would you mind sharing more perspective on that? If both the sn of the moon and the moon correlate to our previously developed subjective filter, how can we appropriately read the moon in relation to the sn of the moon?

(btw lia, did you get that email i sent you about the your dvd?)
bluesky
« Reply #7 on: Jan 30, 2010, 08:17 PM »

Gonzalopan wrote:

"if connected with North Node by rulership (Cancer NN) then it could, as any planet ruling the NN and not directly connected to SN or Pluto, be a symbol of things past anyway, that will, at the same time, serve in a new way to actualize the Soul's evolutionary intentions leading to the future (as another layer of the same symbol)  ....  in any case, as symbol of the ego it has to be understood according to the Law of Trinity, ie. SN-Moon-NN, past, present,future ... "

right now, the south node is in Cancer...how is either the south node or the north node of the moon [natally] in Cancer interpreted?  There seems to be an extra emphasis here, one I'm hoping someone on the board can illuminate...
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Jan 31, 2010, 09:22 AM »

To All:

Given the nature of this thread about the Moon it would be very useful for us to read what Wolf actually wrote and taught about it. What is below comes from the main website for EA, and was written by Wolf himself years ago. Hopefully this will make perfectly clear how to understand the current life Moon in relation to it's North and South Nodes.

Rad

3) the Ego

Coming into human form, the Soul will manifest what is known as the ego. The ego correlates astrologically to the Moon. The ego, too, is pure energy. We can not open the brain and find it.

Unlike the energy of the Soul, which is sustained from life to life until the final merging with The Source occurs, the energy of the ego in any life is dissolved after that physical life ends.

The analogy of the wave and the ocean again serves to illustrate this point. The ocean can be equated with the Soul, and the wave can be equated with the ego. Of course the ocean (Soul) is manifesting the waves (ego), life after life. And just as the waves can rise and fall, in any given life that the Soul creates the ocean is sustained.

In other words, the egos that the Soul manifests in each life rise from birth, but finally dissolve back into the ocean (Soul) upon the completion of that life. Its energy is not destroyed, but simply absorbed back into the energy that created it in the first place. The ego created by the Soul thus allows for the individualizing aspect of the Soul in each life.
the Ego as vehicle of evolution

In each life the ego is created by the Soul in such a way as to serve as the vehicle through which the evolutionary intentions of the Soul in that life can occur. Each ego that the Soul creates is oriented to reality in such a way that the very nature of the orientation serves as the vehicle through which the life lessons can occur and be understood by the Soul. In each life, the ego allows for a self-image of the Soul to occur, relative to the individualizing aspect of the Soul.

An analogy to a movie projector will illustrate the point. If I have a movie projector loaded with a reel of film, and a screen in front of the projector, and I turn on the machine, generating light from it, I will have no distinct image on the screen unless I also have a lens in the projector. Without the lens, what manifests from the projector is simply diffuse light. Thus the lens serves as a vehicle, through which the images on the film can be focused and given distinct shape and form.

In the very same way, the ego that the Soul generates in each life allows for a vehicle, or lens, through which the inherent images that exist with the Soul can take form. This natural law of consciousness is thus the cause that allows for individual self perception and the word “I” itself.

The Soul, Pluto, also correlates to the genetic code – RNA and DNA, chromosomes, and enzymes. In each life the Soul IS THE DETERMINANT FOR THE ENTIRE GENETIC CODE OF THE LIFE, HUMAN FORM, THAT IT IS BEING BORN INTO. Each life that the Soul chooses is a continuation of that which has come before, where each new life taken correlates to the ongoing evolutionary lessons or intentions of that Soul. Thus, the body type, which includes which race to be born into; the appearance of it; the culture to be born into; the parents of origin; the specific and individual nature of the emotions, feelings, psychology, desires; and so on, correlate to the Soul’s intentions, reflected in the genetic code in total, in each life.

This is all then given individual form in each life via the egocentric structure (Moon) that the Soul creates in that life. Thus any person can then say things like “this is who I am”, “this is what I need”, “this is what I am feeling”, “this is what I am trying to learn”, and so on: the individualizing aspect of the ego that the Soul creates in each life.
The Astral Plane

When ‘death’ occurs in any given life, as stated earlier, the ego that the Soul has created for a life then dissolves back into its origin: the Soul. Since both are energy, and energy can not be destroyed, where does the Soul go upon the physical death of the body? In other words, where is it on an energetic level?

Most of us have heard the words ‘the astral plane’, or heaven and hell. Obviously, what these types of words refer to are other realities or planes of existence. There are in fact other energetic realities or planes of existence.

Simply speaking, the astral plane is an energetic plane of existence that all Souls go to after the completion of a physical life on places like Earth. Energetically, this plane of existence is much less materially dense than places like Earth.

After physical death the Soul ‘goes to’ the astral plane, in order to review the life that has just been lived, and to prepare for yet another birth on places like Earth. Upon the completion of a life on Earth, the ‘ego’ dissolves back into the Soul in such a way that the center of gravity within the consciousness, within the astral plane, is the Soul itself.

For most folks living lives in the material plane we call Earth, the center of gravity of consciousness is the ego itself. This is why the vast majority of people living feel within themselves that they are ’separate’ from everything else, the center of gravity being the egocentric “I”. In the astral plane the center of gravity shifts to the Soul itself so that when death occurs in any given life the ‘memory’ of the ego of that life is sustained.
Lives to Come

This memory of the ego is necessary for the Soul, for it is the memory of the ego that allows the Soul to not only review the life that has just been lived, but also serves as the basis for the next life to be lived, relative to the continuing evolution of the Soul itself. In each life we all pick up where we left off before. Thus, this memory of the ego in each life serves as the causative factor of what type of egocentric structure the Soul needs to create in the next life.

In essence, it is the memory of the ego that the Soul draws upon, the ‘images’ contained therein, that serve as the basis of the next ego that the Soul needs to generate in each successive life to promote its ongoing evolution. Astrologically speaking, this is symbolized by Pluto (the Soul), and the South and North Nodes of the Moon.

The South Node of the Moon correlates to the Soul’s prior egocentric ‘memories’, which determine the natal placement of the Moon in each life – the current ego.

The North Node of the Moon correlates to the evolving ego of the Soul – the nature and types of inner and outer experiences that the Soul needs, desires, in order to facilitate it’s ongoing evolution. In turn this will then constitute the ‘new’ egocentric memories, images, that the Soul will draw upon when a life has been lived and terminated at physical ‘death’.

Most of us are aware that the Moon also correlates to one’s family of origin in any given life. It should be clear then that upon the ‘death’ of the physical body, the Soul ‘goes to’ the astral plane, and meets again important family members, and others close to the Soul. This is also why, for many Souls, we continue to meet again those family members upon rebirth into yet another physical life on places like Earth. It is the memory of the ego now combined with the memory of family that is the determinant in this phenomena. And this phenomena is sustained until there is no longer any evolutionary or karmic need to sustain such relationships.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Jan 31, 2010, 10:05 AM »

Bluesky,

Gonzalopan wrote:

"if connected with North Node by rulership (Cancer NN) then it could, as any planet ruling the NN and not directly connected to SN or Pluto, be a symbol of things past anyway, that will, at the same time, serve in a new way to actualize the Soul's evolutionary intentions leading to the future (as another layer of the same symbol)  ....  in any case, as symbol of the ego it has to be understood according to the Law of Trinity, ie. SN-Moon-NN, past, present,future ... "

right now, the south node is in Cancer...how is either the south node or the north node of the moon [natally] in Cancer interpreted?  There seems to be an extra emphasis here, one I'm hoping someone on the board can illuminate...

The 'interpretation' of when the S/N Nodes of the Moon are in Cancer is totally dependent on the individual context , reality, of each Soul. The symbols of Cancer, the Moon, and the 4th house correlate to a total archetype within which there is a  spectrum that symbolizes that total archetype. The evolutionary condition, the four natural stages of the Soul's evolution, must first be taken in consideration in order to begin to understand where any given Soul is at within that spectrum. Within that the nature of the country, society, or tribe in which the Soul chooses to be born must also be considered because they all correlate to the nature of the 'imprinting', or conditioning of consciousness, that each type of society is defined by. Within this we much also consider the nature of the specific family structure that the Soul chooses to be born into that, of itself, influences wherein that total spectrum of the Cancer archetype is orientated too. Then, after these consideration, the specific nature of the Soul's past life history, dynamics, that are seen through EA paradigm must be fully grasped in order to understand that Soul's individual context: their reality. When all of this is put together then the specific reasons as to why the Soul is choosing to have the N or S Nodes in Cancer can be rightly understood. In other words, there is no one 'cookbook' answer that fits all.

On a global level with the S.Node in Cancer, N.Node in Capricorn, this correlates in general to the structural nature of our world at every level of reality that is rapidly changing. And, of course, how those structural changes is affecting every one of us on the planet: our individual reality, identity, sense of personal security, and of course our families. Each country, Capricorn, of course also has it's own individual context defined by the nature of it's governments, it's economies, it's demographics, and it's laws. All of us of course live in whatever countries that we do. So the changing structural nature of reality in general at every level then affects each country relative to it's own context. And within each country are all the individual citizens and their families that are then affected by the structural changes not only within their own country, but the world itself.

For the millions of Souls that will be born while the transiting Nodal Axis is in Cancer/ Capricorn they will be 'imprinted', in general, by this hight state of psychological / emotional anxiety based on the structural nature of the changes in the world as a whole, and their country of birth specifically. So the question then becomes from an EA point of view WHY ? And each Soul will have their own unique answer.

Rad

Lia

« Reply #10 on: Jan 31, 2010, 12:35 PM »

Hi Rad,

thanks for posting the above and quoting from Wolf.

I have a question though for what you are saying sounding like the moon should not be viewed as anything related to the past?
To be honest that is confusing to me for I clearly remember Wolf explaining how it correlates in his own chart to the past and how it directly relates to prior past life experiences ....
If I remember right it's on one of the tapes of the old school.....

I also remember in my early days asking this particular question from him on the old MB and he said that the moon is not a new symbolism in the current life ....he said the sun is as the new integration point for that particular life time .....

Could you please clarify, I may midunderstood what you meant.

Thanks and blessings,

Lia

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #11 on: Jan 31, 2010, 12:48 PM »

Hi Lia,

I have a question though for what you are saying sounding like the moon should not be viewed as anything related to the past?
To be honest that is confusing to me for I clearly remember Wolf explaining how it correlates in his own chart to the past and how it directly relates to prior past life experiences ....
If I remember right it's on one of the tapes of the old school.....

What Wolf said is as above. If you read it thoroughly you will see that the Moon does correlate to the past in all the ways that it's point out in what Wolf said. The current life Moon is a symbol that not only reflects that past as symbolized by it's S.Node, but all the planets that are in aspect to that Node, and the planetary ruler of it. The current life Moon is the egocentric structure created by the Soul because it is structured, its' archetype, in such a way as to be oriented to phenomenal reality is such a way as to facilitate the Soul's evolutionary and karmic intentions for the current life being lived. It thus serves as the egocentric structure in this life that integrates not only the past, but also the evolutionary forces of the future in each moment of the Soul's existence in this life.

I also remember in my early days asking this particular question from him on the old MB and he said that the moon is not a new symbolism in the current life ....he said the sun is as the new integration point for that particular life time .....

No, what Wolf taught was that the SUN is the current life integration point for the entire evolutionary paradigm in each chart. It gives it purpose, meaning, and the way of ACTUALIZING those intentions.

Rad
Lia

« Reply #12 on: Jan 31, 2010, 04:47 PM »

Hi Rad,

thanks for clarifying that.

It thus serves as the egocentric structure in this life that integrates not only the past, but also the evolutionary forces of the future in each moment of the Soul's existence in this life.

Right so it does correlate to the past as well as to the present life evolution relative to the moon. 

I dug out some of the old MB material that I referred to earlier, I post it here:

November 13, 2001: Sun -skipped steps
Lia: where the Sun squares the nodal axis is the same rule applies as to any other planets? (For some reason I got confused with that.)  Thanks, Lia 
Jeffrey: The Sun does not correlate to 'skipped steps' from a prior life point of view. It does mean that the potential of CREATING SKIPPED STEPS in this life exists within that symbolism....

November 28, 2001 Moon square nodal axis
Lia: Dear Jeffrey, I would like to ask if the Moon squares the nodal axis would also indicate some new, present life challenges, and the possibility of making decisions that would lead to skipped steps - and not that it has been the case in the past? Or is it?
Jeffrey: Lia, First any planet square the nodes including the moon, correlates to 'skipped steps' from other lives....always. Thus there is 'nothing new' in the current life that correlate to skipped steps...the soul will recreated the circumstantial reality in this life that mirrors and triggers the prior life dynamics that correlate to what those skipped steps are...and if the soul makes the old choices as in other lives those skipped steps will be carried forwards yet again...conversely if the soul makes 'new choices' that honors the evolutionary necessity of recovering those skipped steps than the soul's evolution can proceed.

Hope this clarifies what I meant? Sun as Wolf said then and HOW I UNDERSTOOD is a new conditon even it's square to the nodal axis does not relate to past life dynamics...while the moon as he explained does....it's the recreation of the old dynamic.....
Therefore to my thinking it is not possible that the moon correlates to past life dynamics only if it is square to the nodes...and not in any other cases? Therefore I understood the moon as the current self image and at the same time reflecting the very essence of the emotional dynamics that were necessary to be bring over from the past in order to evolve beyond it....

If you think there is a misunderstanding in my thinking relative to the above, please clarify what it is....for really I understood from that time onward the moon and every other planets as typical past life 'results' pointing back to the origin of those dynamics in past life scenarios which to me makes much sense....except the sun's placement .....which is as you pointed out is the current life integration point.....

But again if there is any misunderstanding in my thinking I sincerely wish to know and correct it.

Thanks Rad!

Love and blessings,
Lia
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #13 on: Jan 31, 2010, 06:08 PM »

the Moon does correlate to the past in all the ways that it's point out in what Wolf said. The current life Moon is a symbol that not only reflects that past as symbolized by it's S.Node, but all the planets that are in aspect to that Node, and the planetary ruler of it. The current life Moon is the egocentric structure created by the Soul because it is structured, its' archetype, in such a way as to be oriented to phenomenal reality is such a way as to facilitate the Soul's evolutionary and karmic intentions for the current life being lived. It thus serves as the egocentric structure in this life that integrates not only the past, but also the evolutionary forces of the future in each moment of the Soul's existence in this life....

...The South Node of the Moon correlates to the Soul’s prior egocentric ‘memories’, which determine the natal placement of the Moon in each life – the current ego.

/quote]

May we look at an example to exemplify these points?

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #14 on: Jan 31, 2010, 06:25 PM »

oh shoots! i was intentionally looking for someone who specifically didn't have any kind of angular aspects between the moon and the nodes. the dissociated square threw me off!

my first attempt was yusuf isalam (cat stevens) but then remembered he has the moon squaring the nodes. so then i picked obama. interesting...

anywho- the question i'm asking is HOW is it that the Moon:
1. does indicate a subjective filter that a soul has established prior to this life- as defined by the sn.
2. how the moon serves as a current life strategy for the emotional integration of a soul's evolutionary process.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video