School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

How to Interpret Juno Conjunct North Node in Natal Chart

Started by LibraSun12, Feb 13, 2020, 01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LibraSun12

Hi,

I'm coming across a lot of charts in my work regarding Juno conjunct the North Node. How significant is this? What does this represent for the chart holder, specifically for females?

Rad

Hi Libra Sun,

Any planet or asteroid like Juno conjunct the Lunar N.Node means that the Soul has chosen that archetype prior to the current life to help focus on it's ongoing evolutionary journey: the nature of the archetype. It's intention on the N.Node means that the Soul will continue to do so in this life. This ongoing evolutionary intention is equal for both the female and the male.

God Bless, Rad

LibraSun12

Thank you Rad. I finished reading Maurice Fernandez's book on Neptune. Particularly his work on Neptune in Capricorn. Through my research, many charts I've looked at in my generation (including myself) have our Neptune conjunct Juno/NN.

Maurice in his teachings labels Neptune in Capricorn as learning to find more reliable structures. Especially through his teachings on the Strengthening of Immunity phase.

In my chart, I have several Libra planets square this Juno/Neptune configuration. I interpreted my personal aspects as evolving through reliable and committed relationships. Especially since my Pluto Polarity Point is in the 7th house.

Rad

Hi Libra Moon,

In EA we learn that to understand any given symbol it is essential to understand the whole of the birth chart first starting with the core EA paradigm. This then establishes the individual context for the ongoing journey of an given Soul. Understanding that then allows for an understanding of exactly why the Soul has this or that symbol in their birth chart including things like Juno conjunct the Lunar North Node.

God Bless, Rad