School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

New EA Beginners Practice Thread 2020

Started by ari moshe, Mar 31, 2020, 09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia8

You mentioned a couple of times about not being sure if you answered my question or not, but I guess you did Ari, because my main question was whether what I described could, in a general way, correspond to the Pisces archetype. And you helped to clarify this. I was unsure if there was for sure a Pisces influence, and was wanting to hear the opinion of another and more experienced astrologer.

I also think that much of the fear and all the insecurity is also a manifestation of my own native pluto, for example. And so as you said, to further details certainly a complete analysis should be done. I must say that what you said about the influence of the Moon and Saturn has already been enough to generate many questions in my head, by the way. Reflecting on these points and also the personal planets that fall in the 12th (in my natal chart) it's something I have been doing for a very long time in these past few days, in order to see if it could offer more information. Because the solar return/transits/progressions just "highlight" what already exists in that natal chart, right? As I mentioned, a bit of this feeling was already familiar before the date of the Solar return, so I have been trying to correlate this feeling to these planets in the 12th in the natal, for example.

Quote. So meaning is found the moment you start orienting yourself towards love, truth, miracles, God, meaning, eternity.

Trying to focus in the here and now, and in the details of what constitutes the current moment - in order to remember me that each moment is different from the other - is something I remember trying to do, when these memories/fears described popped out.

Thank you for the constant efforts in trying to respond everyone that write in this thread in a quickly way!

~ Julia
"Don't waste your time chasing butterflies. Mend your garden, and the butterflies will come." - Mario Quintana

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Susana

Quote from: ari moshe on May 26, 2020, 12:46 PM
Hello everyone, for our next practice we will place Pluto in the 12th house.

Hello to all,

Sorry, I'm so delayed in this work, but it is difficult to feel the 12 house or Pisces energy (is where are my NN). If my English translation is not very good, please forgive me and correct it if you feel like.

People with this position of Pluto, in the 12th house or Pisces, had and have the evolutionary intention of aligning themselves with a transcendental belief system that allows them to understand Creation and to experience their individuality as an extension of this source of creative power. So, there is an evolutionary need to dissolve all barriers that prevent individual identification with the source. During key cycles, the evolutionary need makes these people experience an implosion process of this aspect or belief, leaving the individual disoriented and without control of his life because what is dissolved is not immediately replaced.
JWG identifies three distinct reactions to this evolutionary impulse.
A first reaction would be to reject or repulse of evolutionary desire, where, by denying the existence of any force greater than themselves, makes them turn to what is familiar and "safe", that is, to the past, continuously and progressively leading the emerging of life situations from ever-greater impotence, such as karmic conditions of physical deficiencies, confinement or blockades to the exercise of power.
A consequence of resistance can be Identification with a single element or aspect of yourself - everything will manifest through it, giving you a sense of individuality. It can induce compulsions due to the sense of security created by being a known aspect, and the consequent egocentric control sense. Identification can also occur with a subgroup belief system that gives them that sense of individuality.
Another consequence of the denial of the evolutionary impulse is when fantasies or illusions that symbolize identification with the source are created and, when they are conditioned by separation desires, become experiences that provide the knowledge that the individual is a co-creator of reality, through belief and visualization, but also knowledge on the nature of these illusions and delusions which, although built based on reality, are not real and, as such, are doomed to fail and will lead to disillusionment.
Resistance or denial can manifest as an evasion of reality, making them want everything to be as it should be, but sooner or later, through self-sabotage activities or environmental confrontations, they will face reality for achieving awareness of the reason of this reaction.
Another reaction would be paralysis, here the individuals neither advance nor retreat, that is, they recognize that they are connected to something greater, but, due to the fear and the compulsions to which they are linked, they resist this movement. They are attracted and repelled by the conscious development of a relationship with this greater power, practicing a type of fluctuating spirituality, depending on whether or not there are crises. For this development to proceed, they will go cyclically through experiences where there will be emotional problems, problems with work, and where they will feel alienated, disillusioned, or disconnected and meaningless.
A third possible reaction would be to move forward, with faith, and allow the dissolution of all ego blockages and limitations, until they are unconditioned from cultural and social identifications, allowing the source of creation to express itself through its actions. This being the reaction of the individual, a metamorphosis will occur, where a new form of relationship with himself and with life emerges from the soul, even if he does not identify it as such, or there is the consciousness of it.
According to JWG, the second reaction would be the most common, the other two being more unusual in most people. However, cyclically, most individuals with this Pluto positioning will exhibit some degree of resistance to this learning process, varying in degree of intensity throughout their lives.
All people with this position brings to this life idealized standard conduct through which they exercise their judgment, internally and externally. The correct application of the judgment is necessary so that, instead of behaviors that lead to the avoidance of reality (drugs, alcohol, etc.) and feelings of martyrdom and victimization, they can apply forgiveness of our faults and defects and continue they own evolutionary path.
The fear of dissolution and loss of control can manifest itself through symptoms, from the "lightest" to the "heaviest", even constituting psychopathology, or even possession, or total fragmentation and disintegration. It can also manifest itself in behaviors where the individual considers himself a god and is completely mired in his ego.
The fact that the pineal gland is more stimulated in these people, sensitizing the whole organism, can also affect their physical health, since the more negative the individual's response to the evolutionary need, the more serious the disease may be on the physical and/or psychological level. This awareness can also have positive expressions such as attunement to higher vibrations and impulses or transcendental knowledge.
They have also been learning, in past lives, to balance their needs for activity versus inactivity, as well as to be aware of the need for this balance. Since the equilibrium point is always changing, it is necessary to develop an attunement to find it whenever it changes to provide harmony with the reality that favors consequent action.
If the individual had responded positively to the evolutionary need of previous lives, he can come into this life with mediumistic abilities and ease of communication with other plans, or with an exclusive focus on the source, or having revelations about the nature of it.
This whole process leads us to learn about beliefs, faith and to become aware of being connected to a higher whole, whether we like it or not, as well as to lose the fear of surrender to the unknown.

Susana

ari moshe

Hi Susana, great to see your post. I'll be responding to this tomorrow.

ari moshe

Hi Susana... for some reason the quote function isn't working. See below for my comments.

People with this position of Pluto, in the 12th house or Pisces, had and have the evolutionary intention of aligning themselves with a transcendental belief system that allows them to understand Creation and to experience their individuality as an extension of this source of creative power. So, there is an evolutionary need to dissolve all barriers that prevent individual identification with the source. During key cycles, the evolutionary need makes these people experience an implosion process of this aspect or belief, leaving the individual disoriented and without control of his life because what is dissolved is not immediately replaced.
JWG identifies three distinct reactions to this evolutionary impulse.
A first reaction would be to reject or repulse of evolutionary desire, where, by denying the existence of any force greater than themselves, makes them turn to what is familiar and "safe", that is, to the past, continuously and progressively leading the emerging of life situations from ever-greater impotence, such as karmic conditions of physical deficiencies, confinement or blockades to the exercise of power.
A consequence of resistance can be Identification with a single element or aspect of yourself - everything will manifest through it, giving you a sense of individuality. It can induce compulsions due to the sense of security created by being a known aspect, and the consequent egocentric control sense. Identification can also occur with a subgroup belief system that gives them that sense of individuality.
Another consequence of the denial of the evolutionary impulse is when fantasies or illusions that symbolize identification with the source are created and, when they are conditioned by separation desires, become experiences that provide the knowledge that the individual is a co-creator of reality, through belief and visualization, but also knowledge on the nature of these illusions and delusions which, although built based on reality, are not real and, as such, are doomed to fail and will lead to disillusionment.
Resistance or denial can manifest as an evasion of reality, making them want everything to be as it should be, but sooner or later, through self-sabotage activities or environmental confrontations, they will face reality for achieving awareness of the reason of this reaction.
Another reaction would be paralysis, here the individuals neither advance nor retreat, that is, they recognize that they are connected to something greater, but, due to the fear and the compulsions to which they are linked, they resist this movement. They are attracted and repelled by the conscious development of a relationship with this greater power, practicing a type of fluctuating spirituality, depending on whether or not there are crises. For this development to proceed, they will go cyclically through experiences where there will be emotional problems, problems with work, and where they will feel alienated, disillusioned, or disconnected and meaningless.
A third possible reaction would be to move forward, with faith, and allow the dissolution of all ego blockages and limitations, until they are unconditioned from cultural and social identifications, allowing the source of creation to express itself through its actions. This being the reaction of the individual, a metamorphosis will occur, where a new form of relationship with himself and with life emerges from the soul, even if he does not identify it as such, or there is the consciousness of it.
According to JWG, the second reaction would be the most common, the other two being more unusual in most people. However, cyclically, most individuals with this Pluto positioning will exhibit some degree of resistance to this learning process, varying in degree of intensity throughout their lives.
All people with this position brings to this life idealized standard conduct through which they exercise their judgment, internally and externally. The correct application of the judgment is necessary so that, instead of behaviors that lead to the avoidance of reality (drugs, alcohol, etc.) and feelings of martyrdom and victimization, they can apply forgiveness of our faults and defects and continue they own evolutionary path.
The fear of dissolution and loss of control can manifest itself through symptoms, from the "lightest" to the "heaviest", even constituting psychopathology, or even possession, or total fragmentation and disintegration. It can also manifest itself in behaviors where the individual considers himself a god and is completely mired in his ego.
The fact that the pineal gland is more stimulated in these people, sensitizing the whole organism, can also affect their physical health, since the more negative the individual's response to the evolutionary need, the more serious the disease may be on the physical and/or psychological level. This awareness can also have positive expressions such as attunement to higher vibrations and impulses or transcendental knowledge.
They have also been learning, in past lives, to balance their needs for activity versus inactivity, as well as to be aware of the need for this balance. Since the equilibrium point is always changing, it is necessary to develop an attunement to find it whenever it changes to provide harmony with the reality that favors consequent action.
If the individual had responded positively to the evolutionary need of previous lives, he can come into this life with mediumistic abilities and ease of communication with other plans, or with an exclusive focus on the source, or having revelations about the nature of it.
This whole process leads us to learn about beliefs, faith and to become aware of being connected to a higher whole, whether we like it or not, as well as to lose the fear of surrender to the unknown.

Great work Susana, you express the essence of this placement. What I'd like to do is offer some refinements so this feels a bit more real and less conceptual.

When the soul is cooperating with evolutionary intention - they may or may not be psychich or have meduimistic abilities. What it does mean is that they will, in some way, have directed their consciousness towards that which is transcendent and beyond their own personal judgment and perceptions. We can have a soul that needs to save everyone and that their peace will be disturbed by the possibility of suffering in the world, leading them to be swayed one way or another according to what happens around them. In this case their sense of purpose is linked with the ephemeral conditions of the maya, of the changing world around them. When to help and when not to, when to merge and when not to. These are questions for this soul. Being in cooperation with evolutionary purpose here means ultimately beocming what creator wants of them.

I know a soul transitioning into individuated states with this placement in Leo in the 12th. He has no strong spiritual belief system and isni't interested in notions of surrender. He is in fact very practical and incredibly "if I can see it then it's real." He doesn't even dream. However his entire life is service, service to his family (south node in cap) and truly following the path that has been given to him. Everyone who knows him knows him as a selfless person who will give whenever he can.

Some souls will be obsessed with spirituality and trascendence. Be it a teacher, crystals, ingantible notions of spirtual ascention without it being grounded in anything tangible. Just getting high on the energy of trascendence. These souls will learn, one way or another, to discern the difference between escaping from reality vs surrendering to reality and their place within it.

Great work and thank you for your efforts!

ari moshe

Hi Julia, Susana, Brave, Pisces Lady, Linda and anyone else I missed who is still playing..
Next week I'll add the south node. To anyone else that wants to work on this first step, go for it!

ari moshe

Hi everyone! We will add our next step.

If conceptualizing Pluto in the 12th house has felt difficult, this will give it some context.

Lets place Pluto in the 12th house with the south node in the 3rd house.

3rd house corresponds to how we intellectually organize our reality. This points to what we call "logic". Logic makes things make sense. As we form logical conclusions, we are able to take existing whole thoughts about reality and add to them which basically allows us to comprehend more of reality in an increasingly more holistic way.

Our learning in the third house never arrives at a state of completion. This is because there's always, in theory, something more to learn and think about, research etc relative to literally anything. So the potential for learning is great within the third house. And yet there can also be a strong insecurity here linked to the need to feel secure in one's intellectual organization. Thus, new information or information that challenges what is already conclused can feel threathening. Or on the other hand, being scattered and all over the place with the mind.

The south node in the 3rd ego structure has basically been moving through this world with an orientation to know themselves through learning, communication, gathering data, expanding their mental context for life.

Please read the Pluto in the 3rd house section to get a stronger grasp of the 3rd house archetype as taught by Jeffrey Wolf Green.

Then, consider, "how has the 3rd house identity structure served as a vehicle for the desires of Pluto in the 12th?" What might be some areas of resistance and where might the soul be empowered? Remember that the south node is the soul's familiar orientation to knowing itself as a self, and that orientation means that this is how the soul has been relating to the evolution intent. Please feel free to ask any questions!

Also, do let me know if you plan on posting, so I can be clear about who is still working on this.

Pisces_Lady

I'm still working on it.   :)  I'll post in a few days .

Akim

Hi Ari, and everyone,

I am working on my writing for Pluto in the 12th house, and I would like to continue this study!
I have been experiencing deep internal and external transformations and challenges since I last posted.
I am sure that this may also be true for many of you and seems to be reflected in the lull of activity in this thread.

I am so grateful for finding this work in 2019. It has been tremendously helpful in keeping me grounded in these times - in the 'bigger picture' perspective that astrology offers us.

Thank you to everyone who is doing their own individual 'work' and I encourage myself, and everyone to keep on with their astrological study if, how and when it is possible.

Love
A

Akim

Quote from: ari moshe on May 26, 2020, 12:46 PM
Hello everyone, for our next practice we will place Pluto in the 12th house.

Pluto in the 12th house or Pisces

This has been interesting for a personal reason - Pluto is conjunct by transit, to the degree, my natal Neptune until September. I am being confronted by the crumbling 'reality' of many of my assumptions and my naiveté, etc. And everything that lurks underneath. Learning discernment.
It is like dreams within dreams, within dreams. And the more I know, the less I know. It is challenging; in a time when it feels like I 'should' be taking action I am finding I doubt almost everything.
Neptune also sits as a 'skipped step' in my chart - so I can relate to many of the themes mentioned in the Pluto Book's chapter on the 12th house Pluto; perfectionism, self identification as a martyr, as an ultimate failure in the eyes of God or the embodiment of a higher power...
The journey continues!

The 12th house or Pisces Pluto soul stands closer, than any other Pluto position, to the crux of the souls two desires. The 12th house correlates to the desire to merge with source and contains within it the soul journey each previous sign has made on the path towards the dissolution of separating desires. The souls underlying desire at this stage is the basic desire to finally let go of all individualistic constructs and egocentric identification to merge with source.
To paraphrase a phrase I heard recently: "Saturn used to represent reality and Neptune (12th house) the illusions that distort. As our awareness evolves we realise that Neptune (Pisces) is reality and Saturn is the illusion that there ever was one". Individuals with Pluto in the 12th house or Pisces will express the desire for separation by creating reality structures that allow them to hold on to their ego. The inevitable and underlying fact is that they are connected to, and ultimately one with, a much larger whole and this will be shown to them as their structures cyclically disintegrate. They will go through periods of disorientation and confusion as their latest firmament dissolves until source offers the next idea or opportunity; the next dream or fantasy. For they are connected to the intelligence immanent and essential to all consciousness beyond duality, whether they choose to admit that or not. They may even create identities based on this power - imagining that they are an embodied form of source in one way or another, tricking themselves into a fantasy where they are still in control.
The 12th house signifies not only the power to create illusions and fantasies, but also the ultimate reality - that which is left when everything that is unreal is burned away - and that which will work through the individual.

OliverFred888

Hi Akim,
I know we are not supposed to delve into our personal charts and ask questions that would only pertain to us, so I won't. So as a general question, knowing your Neptune is a skipped step, and also that this is a beginner's thread - have you been able to identify your resolution node? Especially during this time of disillusionment, have you been able to put into context what that would look like?
Again, this is not a place for personal readings, but have you been able to make sense of things for yourself?
Hope all is well!
-Oliver

Susana

Hello Ari and everyone

I want to confirm that I am working on the south node in the third house and I will post my answer. I know that I have been more absent whose reasons are related to a more complicated period in my journey (I am having Saturn retrograded to the exact degree of my ascendant), which implies some restructuring and personal challenges. However, I do not want to miss this unique opportunity to improve what I am studying in such a practical way, made possible by Ari's goodwill and interest. So, I still need some time to review the Gemini chapter, but as soon as I finish I will post my answer.
Stay safe! 
Susana Góis

Pisces_Lady

Pluto in the 12th/SN in the 3rd

The soul with Pluto in the 12th has been working for many lifetimes to let go of ego attachments and identify with the divine through a spiritual tradition, to see themselves as an extension of the creator.  In past lives, with the SN in the 3rd, the individual has been seeking to understand their immediate environment as well as the world about them in an effort to understand themselves and their place in the world and discover their connection to the divine.  By collecting, classifying and organizing information, developing their powers of reason, they seek to make sense of their life and existence:  to discover the bottom line, ultimate meaning of it all. 

I would think the soul with Pluto in the 12th and SN in the 3rd would have an innate curiosity regarding a variety philosophical, religious, spiritual or metaphysical traditions.  They may have a desire to dive into the sciences to discover universal principles underlying the natural sciences and metaphysical sciences.  They want to know how everything is connected and how they are connected as well.  They find themselves on a never-ending, relentless quest to gather more and more information which based on its limitations will contradict, conflict and/or create paradoxes that cannot be resolved.  Without a center or bottom-line from which to grow, the individual would experience many dark nights of the soul or what I call the four horsemen.   As they confront the illusions and delusions of their thought systems they feel lost and insecure yet push on always looking for the missing piece of the puzzle of life.

Bearing in mind that the 3rd house SN soul seeks emotional security through the intellect,  in time as the individual moves toward the 9th house polarity point and aligns with a spiritual tradition they connect with on an intuitive gut level,  it will serve as a stabilizing factor (the missing piece) for the questing restless mind. The tradition will provide what the lone intellect cannot.  The alignment with a spiritual tradition will reflect their evolutionary state.  The consensus soul would align with a socially accepted tradition, the individuated soul would seek to gather information from a variety of traditions and devise their own path, and the spiritual state soul would align with a system they felt attuned to from a past life. This will allow them to accept the limitations of the mind and discover their own individual truth (rather than THE truth) and live it. 

As the evolutionary lessons are learned the individual can communicate timeless truths in a manner that inspire and motivate others while remaining both student and teacher.  They will be able to penetrate to the core of an issue and point to the solution.  They will discover a natural ability to perceive natural laws that exist within seeming diversity and easily communicate those perceptions to others.   

ari moshe

Hi everyone! Sorry for my delay. Got caught up in human drama and got sidetracked for a moment. So happy to see all the posts. I'll be responding tomorrow.

ari moshe

Hi Akim,

Pluto in the 12th house or Pisces

This has been interesting for a personal reason - Pluto is conjunct by transit, to the degree, my natal Neptune until September. I am being confronted by the crumbling 'reality' of many of my assumptions and my naiveté, etc. And everything that lurks underneath. Learning discernment.

It is like dreams within dreams, within dreams. And the more I know, the less I know. It is challenging; in a time when it feels like I 'should' be taking action I am finding I doubt almost everything.
Neptune also sits as a 'skipped step' in my chart - so I can relate to many of the themes mentioned in the Pluto Book's chapter on the 12th house Pluto; perfectionism, self identification as a martyr, as an ultimate failure in the eyes of God or the embodiment of a higher power...

The journey continues!

The 12th house or Pisces Pluto soul stands closer, than any other Pluto position, to the crux of the souls two desires. The 12th house correlates to the desire to merge with source and contains within it the soul journey each previous sign has made on the path towards the dissolution of separating desires. The souls underlying desire at this stage is the basic desire to finally let go of all individualistic constructs and egocentric identification to merge with source.

To paraphrase a phrase I heard recently: "Saturn used to represent reality and Neptune (12th house) the illusions that distort. As our awareness evolves we realise that Neptune (Pisces) is reality and Saturn is the illusion that there ever was one".

Great point.

QuoteIndividuals with Pluto in the 12th house or Pisces will express the desire for separation by creating reality structures that allow them to hold on to their ego. The inevitable and underlying fact is that they are connected to, and ultimately one with, a much larger whole and this will be shown to them as their structures cyclically disintegrate. They will go through periods of disorientation and confusion as their latest firmament dissolves until source offers the next idea or opportunity; the next dream or fantasy.

For they are connected to the intelligence immanent and essential to all consciousness beyond duality, whether they choose to admit that or not. They may even create identities based on this power - imagining that they are an embodied form of source in one way or another, tricking themselves into a fantasy where they are still in control.
The 12th house signifies not only the power to create illusions and fantasies, but also the ultimate reality - that which is left when everything that is unreal is burned away - and that which will work through the individual.

Excellent Akim. You get the essence. One important principal here is that of surrender. Without surrender to a greater point of meaning there is no way to know if one is making it all up or not. The question becomes, what is real? What to beleive, what is love? This is why meditation and other forms of cultivating a direct connection to the Source within is so important in the 12th house. For most souls however there's a persistant resistance to true and total surrender; the need to maintain aleigance to personal illusion reflecting the seperating desire: to hold onto something other than the truth.

ari moshe

Hi Pisces Lady,

QuotePluto in the 12th/SN in the 3rd

The soul with Pluto in the 12th has been working for many lifetimes to let go of ego attachments and identify with the divine through a spiritual tradition, to see themselves as an extension of the creator.

Not necessarily a spiritual tradition per se.

QuoteIn past lives, with the SN in the 3rd, the individual has been seeking to understand their immediate environment as well as the world about them in an effort to understand themselves and their place in the world and discover their connection to the divine.  By collecting, classifying and organizing information, developing their powers of reason, they seek to make sense of their life and existence:  to discover the bottom line, ultimate meaning of it all.

I would think the soul with Pluto in the 12th and SN in the 3rd would have an innate curiosity regarding a variety philosophical, religious, spiritual or metaphysical traditions.  They may have a desire to dive into the sciences to discover universal principles underlying the natural sciences and metaphysical sciences.  They want to know how everything is connected and how they are connected as well.  They find themselves on a never-ending, relentless quest to gather more and more information which based on its limitations will contradict, conflict and/or create paradoxes that cannot be resolved.  Without a center or bottom-line from which to grow, the individual would experience many dark nights of the soul or what I call the four horsemen.   As they confront the illusions and delusions of their thought systems they feel lost and insecure yet push on always looking for the missing piece of the puzzle of life.

Philosophical, religious, spiritual or metaphysical traditions would be more south node in the 9th house. Metaphysics is 9th house. Empirical data, research, naming things are all 3rd house. Everything else you said is right on. The never ending search for more information.

To add some focusing points: Relative to Pluto in the 12th the soul would be seeking MEANING through the mind. Their own resistance to evolution would express by way of trying to hold onto a linear context to understand reality because without it they have no point of surrender. Their underlying point of meaning and trust in life has been dependent upon their logical comprehension of life. This creates a strong conditionality to their peace and the great possibility of confusion if say they learn something that contradicts what they already concluded. It could result in grasping for more information, more thought, kind of like an addict, to feverishly make sure life is logically sound no matter what. This could result in upholding absolutely insane (yet seemingly logical) ideas. What's funny is that the mind can make anything seem logically sound. Relative to Pluto in the 12th can you see how far out this could potentially go? Anything could be logically rationalized with the mind.

QuoteBearing in mind that the 3rd house SN soul seeks emotional security through the intellect,  in time as the individual moves toward the 9th house polarity point and aligns with a spiritual tradition they connect with on an intuitive gut level,  it will serve as a stabilizing factor (the missing piece) for the questing restless mind. The tradition will provide what the lone intellect cannot.  The alignment with a spiritual tradition will reflect their evolutionary state.  The consensus soul would align with a socially accepted tradition, the individuated soul would seek to gather information from a variety of traditions and devise their own path, and the spiritual state soul would align with a system they felt attuned to from a past life. This will allow them to accept the limitations of the mind and discover their own individual truth (rather than THE truth) and live it.

As the evolutionary lessons are learned the individual can communicate timeless truths in a manner that inspire and motivate others while remaining both student and teacher.  They will be able to penetrate to the core of an issue and point to the solution.  They will discover a natural ability to perceive natural laws that exist within seeming diversity and easily communicate those perceptions to others. 

Excellent work Pisces Lady. One correction, the 9th house doesn't correspond to spiritual traditions by itself. Tradition specifically correlates to Saturn/Cap/ 10th house. We'll get to the 9th house soon, but for now it reflects natural law and there is in fact no inherent need to associate a religion, tradition or any particular "ism" to it.