School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Linda Jonson

Started by Stacie, Jun 01, 2020, 03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stacie

Everyone, I just want to take a moment and acknowledge Linda Jonson for all of the incredible work she does on behalf of EA.  She is responsible for all of the EA Zoom Meetings that many of us enjoy so much.  She puts sooo much time into this. She channels all of her energy into these productions even when she feels she doesn't have any energy to call upon.  I've seen her schedule and it makes my jaw drop.  She puts so much care into helping every EA Zoom Meeting be the best it can be according to the speaker's intentions. She makes it a priority to be swiftly responsive.  She has also made this such an inclusive venue, where new speakers can dip their toe in the waters of presentation, providing opportunities for exposure and growth that we wouldn't otherwise have, as well supporting the EA veterans we all love to hear from.  She is a giant in supporting the dissemination of EA teachings.  She does all of this without fanfare, or personal rewards (beyond her desire to be of service), or desires to attract attention to herself.  She is so humble and so competent, I don't know what we'd do without her.  Please join me in giving Linda a heartfelt thanks, appreciation, and respect for all that she does.  Love you Linda!  THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of your giving, and for being of such service to EA and the souls who are attracted to it.

Stacie

Rad

Thanks for everything you do for EA .Linda ...........

God Bless, Rad

Deva

Thank you for your dedication to EA- truly a blessing!

Namaste,

Deva

Kristin

Yes, I too Linda am so grateful for all you do in service to this powerful work of EA.
You are a true gift and your support is invaluable.

Goddess Bless YOU,

Kristin

ari moshe

Big heart hug to you Linda. Thank you for everything you do for EA and for the world <3

Helena

Hi Linda,

The gifts your work and EA Zoom meetings have given to all EA students are invaluable... I would also like to say thank you, thank you, thank you for starting EA asteroid Goddesses thread 🙏

With gratitude,
Helena

Rose Marcus

I want to add my deep gratitude here too - Linda, heartfelt thanks for your help and your presence...Namaste dear one..

slayton

ðŸ'–ðŸ'–ðŸ'–

soleil

Linda, this thank you is long overdue. I've been enjoying the zoom videos for years, always thinking to myself how grateful  I am to you for pulling it all together and keeping it going week after week. It's such a great resource. Sorry it took so long to acknowledge your efforts. Glad Stacie started this thread.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Soleil

Tashi

Sharing, caring, inclusion.  The essence of EA. 

Warmly,
Tashi
be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

Bhaskara

Hi Linda,

Thank you  for all you do in dedication of this work...

My Heartfelt Gratitude

Heather

Julia8

"Linda", or "lindo" is a word that in portuguese mean "wonderful" or "very beautiful". So Linda, I wanna you to know that in my opinion the work you do with the EA Zoom Meetings is "lindo"! haha!
"Don't waste your time chasing butterflies. Mend your garden, and the butterflies will come." - Mario Quintana

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Upasika

Stacie I quite agree. Nothing short of amazing! We are very fortunate that Linda is who she is.

Thank you so much Linda!

Fukumen

Coming in to acknowledge and appreciate Linda! Thank you Linda for all the work you do, and thank you for your insights and help over the years.

So, so much love and appreciation for you, Beautiful Soul!