School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Voices from trauma

Started by Sunya, Sep 05, 2020, 09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunya

Hi all, I share with you this interview. It seems that natural law is talking from his mouth. Take a look... He is a good guy.

https://youtu.be/C-mJnYmdVmQ

I hope you have time to watch it, is very interesting. it covers many EA material, starting from how trauma (aquarius) specially emocional  (cancer) turn into, adiction, scapism (piscis). An how all are leaders (capricorn) come from this trauma (aquarius). It navegante also through natural law (sagittarius) mentioning that what society believe is not necessarily true, and remembering than in tribal times child's where educated communily which make them strongers because they have a variety of adult archetypes to learn from. Also navigate into the matrix of repressing emotions and some other topics. At some point gabor ask... What where you feeling? And Russell answer... Inadecuacy... Mmm gabor reply... That's not a feeling, that's a point of view.

It seems that  gabor mate is quite the opposite of Jordan Peterson (which I consider capricorn distorted) and he several times acusse Jordan ( not only in this interview) to only teach repression. Is quite interesting that finally Jordan Peterson has broken into addictions.

I wonder if any of you have reflected about what kind of trauma and awareness will follow when all this stellium enters aquarius. Before that we will have this neptune (scapism in distorted, letting go of what's not helping in natural) squaring nodes, so it seems that is a good opportunity to let go all that is not in accordance to natural laws, skipped step in South node. Any comments fully wellcome.

With love
Sunya

Helena

Hi Sunya,

never heard of Mr. Gabor Maté, very interesting sober and down to earth approach to trauma and touching on a universal truth i agree, specially right now with the upcoming moon south node transit on the uranus south node, relieving time for our collective trauma (and liberation). I would agree this will set up the triggering point for the questions coming with stellium in aquarius.
From what i gather, it's funny the examples you use are almost self explanatory opposite symbols for this upcoming future.
Both Maté and Peterson have natal south nodes in aquarius, nn in leo. From an Ea point of view is very interesting to see in the case of Maté, a consecrated voice in the spheres of trauma and addition to have a south ruler, uranus in gemini, ruled by mercury rx in capricorn conjunct natal sun: rethink patriarchy in the same measure we acknowledge and rethink trauma. On the other hand Peterson, with natal saturn in aquarius, and from what is public, a denial to take responsibility for his trauma, a choice i see we have to make individually and collectively, on whether or not to take responsibility for our traumas, the bigger the positions we have the greater the responsibility, so the social and political choices we make at this time have even more meaning and impact, choosing freedom and liberation or causing more trauma to ourselves. With uranus in taurus ruling all that, trauma caused to the human body (physical, emotional, spiritual) is trauma caused to the earth. Until Neptune finishes stay in pisces, we won't be able to separate one cause from the other and the interconnectedness of it all, it's literally in our faces. That's at least how i would take it.

Great voice!
Helena

Sunya

Very interesting Helena all you say.

And is a lovely thing that you share it here. I thank you for using your time and energy in sharing here your insights, brilliant like always.

I like your analysis short, medium long term. Sometimes I think my watch is fast, and I live transits days, weeks, months, even a year before really happen. So is very pleasant to read your view from now up to neptune leaves piscis.

I didn't know both of them soutnode in aquarius. I like to imagine uranus as a big brain where every one is a neuron, so here we have to neurons fighting and arguing. I choose them because the cancer capricorn axis, and the movement towards aquarius, neptune.

About your thoughts about uranus in taurus, and body trauma... I'm agree and I woul like to add some things.

We cannot read the future, because is depending of free will, but we can see the conditions.

It's more trauma coming.

Uranus is the reaction, and consequences of saturn cutting his testicles. Big trauma. I see two consequences relative to uranus in taurus coming from the saturninan restrictions we are living. One is obvious economic crisis,, nothing new, every one talks about it, the other one is  (I hope not)
Food crisis,  our food system depends very much in interchange between countries.... So.... Borders close + airplanes crisis + ( this I will not mention) .... Here is the possibility.

Im waiting to see what happens during scorpio season.

All these had a reason make people now that goberments are not working, goberments are not more daddy. , and we need first to relay in ourselves, Mars in aries for second move to independent communities of people like minded, aquarius.

In a distorted way this will be the conspirancy paranoia against goberments, are childlike rebels negating to use the mask. In a natural way.... New ways of organizing ourselves.

About the ecological thing I will not add anything many has been sayed. Just mention that Im happy that finally they find life in the planet of love instead of the planet of war.

About what you sayed of neptune... Let me digest first... That's a big one!!!

Just to mention that I will recommend everyone to practice vipassana. I can not imagine a better moment for body sensations awareness aquarius in taurus leading to mind understanding... North node in gemini.

All the best
Sunya

Helena

Hi Sunya!

This one really made me smile, "Im happy that finally they find life in the planet of love instead of the planet of war." ;D

I think what I meant by Neptune also relates to the south node of Neptune in Aquarius and those transits over there.
In my view, and from the repetitive messaging we have right now, it will have to do in some way with this conspiracies thing, which is imagined manipulation and the suspicion therein, to the real manipulation internet can achieve with the data thing, all illusions and delusions there, and where it will take us as a whole when no one seems immune to it.

This is becoming pretty scary as it catches and disseminates on every social group as well described here
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/20/the-qanon-conspiracy
And made wonder if this really isn't a way of relating to ones own trauma as some sort of collective (as we're in this together) fragmentation of the unconscious layer as past lives information are released.
Taking for instance that theory in the Guardian article that is based on a supposed child sacrificing scheme (who's real origins can be seen in this documentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLi7cNAJKA8) relates for me to the unconscious memories of extreme traumatic moments when this really happened (cultures with child sacrificing) and a common trauma memory and wound we all share, taken advantage by the ones that start them to propel all kinds of darker agendas that actually mobilise people that are drawn by the desire to rebel against this past life trauma, not consciously knowing how. Maybe a form of collective group protection of the wound that indeed deepens the wound. Well, this sort of things are goring that's for sure.

One other repetitive message going around in the collective mind relative to group trauma right now seems to be the guru/cult dynamics as so many are being exposed right now in many documentaries and journalism articles, not unusual with the south node going over Sag./sn Uranus  and nn in Gemini.

Let's see how it goes, hopefully people come together to benefit one another :-)
Helena

Sunya

Ohhh I see Helena. Yes this thing of eating child's come and go from centuries, Jewish people, communist, witches from the forest. You are right these is pure unconscious trauma,. It's coming to my mind the Goya painting of saturn devouring his son, it's again this repetitive patorn of capricorn repressing cancer relative to the south nodes of... You already know. Oh my God this saturn it's a bad boy, eating child's, cutting the testicles of uranus... What more???

Big part of the future is in internet, it's obviously aquarius, but it seems we need to take note first of all the kind of distortions, fake news, addictions, digital masks and others things it can create before using it properly. I'm reflecting that all this fake news is just a collective extension of the small individuals fake news of people in the social media pretending what they are not on a everyday regular basis.

The guru thing.... Yeah you are right... Taking personal responsability about the truth it's the real call, as well as uncovering the masks that try to fake the truth. It doesn't mean that there are not beautiful souls and amazing teachers, I know a couple of them, but ultimetly no one can liberate us, not even Buddha or Jesus had this power. I don't want to mention much about my life but I'm living all this lock down as a monk in a full traditional Buddhist monastery with all my inconformist, atheist, idealist, anarchist, rebeld and sometimes childlike antirules karma you can imagine how much it's felt this sag. Very liberating actually. There is a truth beyond the veil. Interesting times for all of us.