School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

NO PLUTO POLARITY POINT

Started by Linda, Mar 17, 2009, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuck h

Hi Rad!

I smiled broadly while reading your reply.  Wisdom/Soul could have responded no other way.  It was a joy to see the perfect consistency.  This, in itself, was my prize for posting. Yes, there is no more 'information' that needs to be gathered.  What I'll try to do while necessary courage is being summoned from within, is to act as if I am already 'on the other side' of this issue.  This will put my Spirit in the midst of joy and creativity...from which place I shall pull little-self thru the storm.  It will be fun.

Thank you for the 'boost', kind Rad.
chuck 

Rad

Hi Chuck,
That is a good strategy for now. And please remember that relative to your 9th House Pluto/N.Node conjunction that, in the end, your Soul desires to immerse itself into Natural Laws that God has created versus BELIEFS of any kind. Natural laws require NO BELIEFS at all for there in nothing to believe in. Natural laws are self evident truths that simply exist and can be 'proved' because, indeed, they are Natural Laws: the way God created everything. Natural laws only require validation of those laws through actual experiences that require no beliefs: only validation of actual experience. Simple example: Jesus said and taught that 'when thy eye is single one's whole body is full of light'. This is a provable experience by any Soul independent of beliefs, cultures, religions, genders, or history itself. And that is because it is a Natural Law that is timeless.
  It is simply time for your Soul to throw off, liberate from, all 'beliefs' of any kind including the 'beliefs' of your wife that you have internalized in such a way as to use them to judge yourself in negative ways. And, in so doing, keeping yourself in that paradoxical trap.

Rad

chuck h

Hi Rad,

Thank you for making the distinction between natural law and beliefs.  We are One with everything, so no judgment or separation, no this, no that, but All expressing freely thru its infinite blossoming.

chuck

jana

Quote from: Rad on Apr 16, 2009, 12:02 PM
Quote from: Linda on Apr 14, 2009, 04:19 PM

Hi Linda,
   The orb is 10 degrees for conjunctions ........... and, yes, when Pluto and the N.Node are in the same house there is no polarity point because with the S.Node in the house of what would be it's natural polarity point this means that that has already been in operation prior to the current life. So the entire intent is then in the house/ signs of the Pluto and N.Node.

Hi Rad,

Does having Pluto and the NN in the same house, but different signs put a polarity point in action? In my case, Leo NN, Pluto in Virgo...both in the ninth house?

Thank you,

Jana

Rad

Hi Jana,

Pluto, by sign, always has it's own polarity point that reflects it's core evolutionary intentions. In your case that would be Pisces relative to Virgo. With your S.Node in Aquarius in the 3rd, N Node in Leo in the 9th, this of course correlates to your Soul desiring to collect information from all kinds of sources relative to the core desire of your Pluto in the 9th: to understand the nature of things, the nature of the Creation, the nature of the Cosmos, and how you, and anyone, fit into it. The N.Node in the 9th, relative to your Pluto means, just prior to your current life, your Soul desired to be able to put together all the acquired information gained over many lifetimes into a cohesive whole versus all kinds of information that sometimes made sense, sometimes not, one idea conflicting or undermining another that would lead to Soul cycles of clarity and then confusion. So the process of arriving at that cohesive way of putting it all together has been, and is, underway. And is meant to be sustained. Yet by Pluto being in Virgo, instead of Leo which would have the Aquarius polarity point, your S.Node, it has a different polarity point by sign: Pisces.

So, in essence, the Pisces polarity of your Pluto in Virgo in the 9th means to continue your Soul's need to not only intuitively understand all the Natural Laws that are the basis of Creation itself that then creates that cohesive whole, the philosophical foundation of your life that serves as to how you understand and interpret the phenomenal nature of the Creation, and your and everyone's place within it, but to continue to exercise a keen discrimination that throws off ideas and information that are not part of what is naturally true and, at the same time, to continue to add on this cohesive system of the natural understanding of the Creation relative to information and inner realizations that allow it to expand.

Rad

jana

Quote from: Rad on Feb 16, 2010, 01:22 PM
Hi Jana,

Pluto, by sign, always has it's own polarity point that reflects it's core evolutionary intentions. In your case that would be Pisces relative to Virgo. With your S.Node in Aquarius in the 3rd, N Node in Leo in the 9th, this of course correlates to your Soul desiring to collect information from all kinds of sources relative to the core desire of your Pluto in the 9th: to understand the nature of things, the nature of the Creation, the nature of the Cosmos, and how you, and anyone, fit into it. The N.Node in the 9th, relative to your Pluto means, just prior to your current life, your Soul desired to be able to put together all the acquired information gained over many lifetimes into a cohesive whole versus all kinds of information that sometimes made sense, sometimes not, one idea conflicting or undermining another that would lead to Soul cycles of clarity and then confusion. So the process of arriving at that cohesive way of putting it all together has been, and is, underway. And is meant to be sustained. Yet by Pluto being in Virgo, instead of Leo which would have the Aquarius polarity point, your S.Node, it has a different polarity point by sign: Pisces.

So, in essence, the Pisces polarity of your Pluto in Virgo in the 9th means to continue your Soul's need to not only intuitively understand all the Natural Laws that are the basis of Creation itself that then creates that cohesive whole, the philosophical foundation of your life that serves as to how you understand and interpret the phenomenal nature of the Creation, and your and everyone's place within it, but to continue to exercise a keen discrimination that throws off ideas and information that are not part of what is naturally true and, at the same time, to continue to add on this cohesive system of the natural understanding of the Creation relative to information and inner realizations that allow it to expand.

Rad

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain/demonstrate how to synthesize those seemingly disparate placements to a newbie. Can I extrapolate and conclude that the my Pisces polarity point embrace differs from my past lives engagement w/the many paths to God/ess, and that This life requires a emotional Piscean surrender?

Again thank you for your help and the gift that is this site,

Jana
Peace

Rad

Hi Jana,

Yes ....................

Rad

jana

Quote from: Rad on Feb 16, 2010, 03:15 PM
Hi Jana,

Yes ....................

Rad