Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Oct 21, 2020, 07:46 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rx planets in transit relative to their planetary south nodes  (Read 455 times)
Helena
Very Active Member

« on: Sep 13, 2020, 04:57 AM »

Hi Rad,

I will use this mars rx transit to illustrate this question, in this case mars transiting retrograde in trine to the south node transit in sagittarius magnifies the great opportunity of recovering something from the past, in the most simple approach our own truth and natural selves, and in parallel made me question the relationship between planets in transit relative to their own south nodes, and if retrograde transits usually bring to surface matters of relieve and recovering not only present in the natal planet but dynamics contained in the south node symbol of that planet. In this case, mars triggering desires represented by the south node of mars and even some past desire left unfulfilled, specially with the trine to the transiting moon south node.
So in general, would you see appropriate to consider the south of planets more alive in the present moment when this same planets go retrograde? In matter of holding a key in the correct interpretation of what it is to be reworked, relived, recovered?

Thank you,
Helena
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2020, 08:24 AM »

Hi Helena,

The transiting Nodes of the planet that is retrograde through transit, in your example Mars, would first have to referred to the natal positions of the Nodes for Mars in terms of reliving or recovering desires from the past that have not been acted upon, or need to be relived, in order to the evolution of the Soul to continue.

God Bless, Rad
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 14, 2020, 04:24 AM »

Hi Rad,

this is very significant to consider, now I remember you already mentioned it very clearly when referring to Kim Wall's chart in the pandora asteroid thread.
It's very interesting that right now the mars retrograde transit is at 28 Aries, south node 27 libra, nn 1 cancer. So the south node emphasises the north node of the moon with another trine. What could you say of this mars south node opposition in general? I know there is a lot to consider, specially the squares to Capricorn's planets, but in of itself when we see this opposition what would it mean of this relive/recovery?

Thank you again Rad,
Helena
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Sep 14, 2020, 04:32 AM »

Hi Helena,

Right, there is so much to consider in this, way to much for me to speak to it here, but in essence to throw off, oppose, any existing dynamic within the Soul that is blocking the necessary and ongoing evolution of the Soul. Within that to, if necessary, relive inner dynamics within the Soul that need to be relived for that same evolutionary progression of the Soul to occur.

God Bless, Rad
Chocolate Astrologer

« Reply #4 on: Sep 24, 2020, 10:34 AM »

Hola Rad and Helena,
Can we say that the opposition between Transit Mars Rx (28 Aries) and the Transit SN of Mars (27 Libra) is Full Phase opposition and interpret as such? (based on the date of the original post)
And now, at today's date, with Transit Mars Rx (26 Aries) and the Transit SN of Mars (I'm assuming it's still 27 Libra, correct me if I am wrong please), therefore, now this time of the Transit, Mars Rx is a Gibbous opposition and this phase of the retrograde will remain so, until Mars direct reaches the Full Phase again?
Can we not make interpretations based on this?
Thanks !
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Sep 24, 2020, 03:20 PM »

Hi Chocolate Astrologer,

At the time of Helena's post the transiting S.Node of Mars .. 27 degree 4 minute Libra .. relative to transiting Mars r at 28 degree 4 minute Aries would correlate to a Gibbous phase opposition: Mars is the slower moving of these two thus used as the baseline for the calculation. Mars at this point is moving 3 to 4 minutes per day whereas the S.Node of Mars is moving about 21 to 22 minutes per day. Right now the S.Node of Mars is at 1 degree 25 minutes of Scorpio, the Mars r  at 26 degrees 20 minutes of Aries. Thus, a full phase at this point in time.

The interpretation would thus be based on this movement from a Gibbous phase full opposition to a Full phase opposition.

God Bless, Rad
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Sep 25, 2020, 04:40 AM »

Hi Chocolate Astrologer and Rad,

Thank you for your additions on this transit phases!

I think we can fully observe it in the US presidency, and the latest developments of this week have a pivotal moment and powerful mars retrograde example.
If memory does not fail i think it was yesterday that we saw, in my opinion, one of the most significant public humiliations trump ever experienced, and it was a very simple moment with immense symbolism.

In the ceremony of Ruth Bader Ginsburg's memorial service, there was one of the greatest examples of what could be called an homage to a "matriarchal commander in chief" if todays societies still have them, and it seems that the greatness of her soul and all she represented, as it happens with all great souls, eclipsed trump in such a way that a small group of people start chanting "Vote him out" and the sounds echoed everywhere and went viral.
The power of this moment is important because by spontaneously saying vote him out, the degree of respect to what people and institutions should represent, ignored trump in his presence, didn't spoke directly to him but to union in higher values, which is obviously a group of humanity that president is not even invited to belong to by the people that had to endure the last years.
It was incredible because he also had to have a mask on, so he had to take it silently...
I surely hope this becomes an election mantra.

For astrology reference, trump has this mars transits square his Venus/Saturn conjunction that are then being opposed by Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter transits too.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg has her natal Pluto at 21 cancer right on that Venus/saturn, which is also (if I recall well) the US mercury position, the ruler of the current transiting nodes.
Rad, what do you think of this death right at this time for the overall election? I was seeing Ruth Bader Ginsburg chart and she has a natal mars retrograde conjunct natal south node and Neptune at the first degrees of virgo, I get the feeling this was some kind of sacrifice on behalf of all. Do you agree?
From what I gather she also represents what is called true feminine power as balance of gender, not only by her work but also her marriage in which both partners were publicly supporters of each other (her natal Juno in scorpio conjunct moon trine her north node and Venus in pisces, and Lilith right at the galactic center).

On a much lighter note I leave one of those messages we often come across online, I saw it yesterday and remembered few messages could be more mars retrograde in Aries opposed its own south node square Saturn in Capricorn :-)

Helena

* 45da5069add4f2f31684b5b49654905f.jpg (83.04 KB, 564x692 - viewed 31 times.)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Sep 25, 2020, 04:54 AM »

Hi Helena,

Her death, at this moment in time for America has been to ignite and intensify the will of all those that are opposing Trump, Trumpism, and generally the Republican party for what it has become: devoid of any principles, and only concerned with power for power's sake. I recall one of the major organizations in the America .. something like vote blue, act blue, something like that received over 100 million dollars within twenty four hours of her passing in order to help defeat Trump, et-all. Her passing has energized even more all the women in America who have had enough of 'grab um' by the pussy' Trump.

The evil travesty, the paradox to it all, is it seems Trump now wants to nominate a women to take her place, a women who reflects the horrendous distortions about women in general, a women who says women must submit to a man's will for starters. She is part of some freak Catholic organization that I don't remember the name of right now. She wants to cancel a women's right to choose: abortions among other things.

God Bless, Rad
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Sep 25, 2020, 05:34 AM »

Hi Rad,

That is indeed terrifying. Thank you for clarifying that about RBG, really makes sense from her chart and her life.
We learn in EA Capricorn sometimes needs total chaos to be aware of its real emotions and needs, and it seems that's the state we've arrived at, that this natural chaos is way for evolution.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, with a natal chart active also by this retrograde, came this week mobilising people to not allow a new judge to be nominated, even if a solution has to be invented, in the end mobilising people not to sink in despair and giving up. Do you see that can happen, that nomination can be delayed?

Thank you,
Helena
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Sep 25, 2020, 06:05 AM »

Hi Helena,

From what I understand, have been reading, it does not seem that it can. Given that Trump and the Republicans are aiming to have the courts, the U.S. Supreme court, decide the election there is a rush to get that women that they want on the Supreme court installed just as soon as they can so that they hope of having the election overturned can come true: to steal and cheat in every way possible.

God Bless, Rad
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Sep 27, 2020, 04:35 AM »

Hi Rad,

I understand what you mean, that the purpose is one of increasing mobilisation. I arbor hope that by a nomination to occur, it seems, at the time of both mercury and mars retrograde that this isn't the last chapter of this story for the rights of people, and women in particular, in the US as well as the world for a whole generation. In this last four years the impact this presidency had on politics all over the world cannot be diminished. Just a couple of days ago, news that the ambassador here in Portugal tried to influence government relative to China is just an example, and one in some way trying to undermine more than forty years of democracy and independence won by people over a long fascist regime. So from this point of view, what happens in this american elections is very important for the whole world, even more a this time.
By the way, just saw this woman that was nominated has natal mars at 21 degrees aries... what a sad example of women's independence or lack of it.

Thank you again for having shared your thoughts on this Rad,
Helena
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #11 on: Sep 27, 2020, 04:44 AM »

Hi Helena,

It is so true about what you are saying about the impact all over the world that the Trump destruction of America and it's democracy is having all over the world. So many in other lands used to look towards America as a beacon of democracy but now it is becoming an object of pity, and is in fact being isolated diplomatically and politically by the world itself: because of Trump and his regime.

I found these articles that may interest you: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/25/world/asia/trump-united-states.html,

and https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/this-is-exactly-how-it-happens-foreign-reporters-warn-us-is-sliding-into-totalitarianism-and-could-be-sleepwalking-towards-a-kind-of-cold-civil/

and https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/27/recipe-for-chaos-2020-election-threatens-snap-us-already-pushed-limit

and this one: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/27/donald-trump-american-civil-war-joe-biden-republicans-democrats-robert-reich

It is very instructive to remember that the run up to the actual civil war in America started with both Pluto and Uranus then in Taurus squaring the natal Lunar Nodes of the USA birth chart. The transiting Lunar Nodes were were in Gemini and Sagittarius. And now Uranus is again squaring the natal Lunar Nodes of America's birth chart, and the transiting Lunar Nodes are the same now as it was then. The transiting N.Node will be exactly conjunct the USA's natal Mars in Gemini in the 1st house. The transiting Saturn is on top of the USA's natal Pluto: a battle for the Soul of the nation as Biden puts it.

God Bless, Rad

* election chart.JPG (156.39 KB, 1039x1008 - viewed 30 times.)
« Last Edit: Sep 27, 2020, 07:49 AM by Rad » Logged
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #12 on: Sep 28, 2020, 01:48 AM »

Hi Rad,

I don't know if this is true but my feeling is that the vast majority of people around the world are crossing fingers for that soul to speak in the November election. What ever happens sends the world either a new shock wave or a much sought breathing time to recover and restart again.

All the best,
Helena
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: