Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Oct 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Venus Polarity Point  (Read 292 times)
NOMAD

« on: Sep 19, 2020, 09:13 PM »

Hi All,

I hope the summer has been treating everyone well here. Smiley

I'm reading Pluto II...

Apparently Venus has a polarity point?

Does this mean the Venus function in a chart is supposed to evolve like Pluto, or the Nodes of the Moon (move toward it's opposite sign and house)?

Warm Regards,
NOMAD
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 2020, 05:23 AM »

Hi Nomad,

Yes, and by embracing the polarity this then allows for an evolution within the dynamics of the natal Venus, or any other planet.

Wolf lectured on this in Holland many, many years ago that is called from Karma to Dharma. Here are the links to those lectures.

disk 1  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iTRF8WcGMU&feature=youtu.be

disk 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PazbPtula2I&feature=youtu.be

God Bless, Rad
NOMAD

« Reply #2 on: Sep 22, 2020, 08:35 AM »

Hi Nomad,

Yes, and by embracing the polarity this then allows for an evolution within the dynamics of the natal Venus, or any other planet.

Wolf lectured on this in Holland many, many years ago that is called from Karma to Dharma. Here are the links to those lectures.

disk 1  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iTRF8WcGMU&feature=youtu.be

disk 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PazbPtula2I&feature=youtu.be

God Bless, Rad

This is wonderful! Thank you Rad, and thank you for the resources.

What is, if any, the interpretation on Venus’ evolution if conjunct the South Node as the Resolution Node for a Pluto Skipped Step? Does this mean the Natal Venus is incomplete as well and must re-establish? This complete aspect is a Pluto Square Venus (conjunct South Node).

Many thanks!

Warm Regards,
NOMAD
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Sep 22, 2020, 10:55 AM »

Hi Nomad,

This means that the skipped steps must be recovered relative to Pluto squaring the Nodes which includes the Venus archetype. It's not a matter of being incomplete or needing to be re-established. It's a matter of recovering the skipped steps in order to continue the ongoing evolution. Typically in this pattern the Soul will recreate past life circumstances in order to make new choices versus the old choices. If the new choices are made relative to the old circumstances and the dynamics they correlate too then the evolution can proceed.

God Bless, Rad
NOMAD

« Reply #4 on: Sep 22, 2020, 12:46 PM »

Hi Nomad,

This means that the skipped steps must be recovered relative to Pluto squaring the Nodes which includes the Venus archetype. It's not a matter of being incomplete or needing to be re-established. It's a matter of recovering the skipped steps in order to continue the ongoing evolution. Typically in this pattern the Soul will recreate past life circumstances in order to make new choices versus the old choices. If the new choices are made relative to the old circumstances and the dynamics they correlate too then the evolution can proceed.

God Bless, Rad

Rad,

Thank you so much for the reply, and I do appreciate your time. Smiley

Seems to me like you’re saying by walk the South Node path one ends up make making North Node decisions and conclusions? Almost like a detour: going North by going South? And so then applied to Venus’ as well: walk the natal Venus path to be redirected into the Natal Venus’ Polarity Point?

God bless.

Warm Regards,
NOMAD
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Sep 23, 2020, 04:05 AM »

Hi Nomad,

By consciously embracing the N.Node and then integrating that through the S.Node the S.Node then walks a new evolutionary path in which the skipped steps have been recovered, and the need to recreate the past in the current life is progressively eliminated because of making the new choices that are necessary for that to take place.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: