Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: EA reading approaches  (Read 1084 times)
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« on: Feb 23, 2010, 08:44 PM »

These questions came out of reading "Souls that block their level of evolution for special purpose"

First, when I read a post from Pam about avoiding the use of the word "karma" and the following dialogue triggered a lot of questions. 
Later in the thread, there is discussion of the difference in evolutionary stages from "healer" to client (i'm paraphrasing here). 
So, this idea of possibly "doing more harm than good" was interesting to me. 
With the reading with Rad, I was asked to have questions.  With the phone tutoring session with Deva, I was asked to have questions.

For the members of the EA council, do you ask clients to come with questions?

Are there any tips for keeping in mind language use relative to client's evolutionary stage?

If I read a chart to the best of my ability-using observation and correlation combined with chart analysis using the JWG appoach we've been practicing here-and give that to a client, what questions would be helpful to keep in mind regarding sharing pieces of the EA analysis that may not be helpful?

I really agreed that "karma" does carry a lot of misconception and baggage, at least in America.  I've been thinking about ways to say the same thing without using this word.

Any feedback, insights, and ideas are always greatly appreciated.
Thank you all,
Blessings,
Bradley

Deva

« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2010, 09:05 AM »

Hi Bradley, you asked a very good question, and I would like to share my input. In terms of how to best use language during readings, it is very important to determine, of course, what is most important to the client (why the reading in the first place), and take note of the kind of language they use, and adjust to whatever level (stage of evolution) of reality the client is at. Another good technique I use that is taught by my father is to look at Pluto's polarity point in the natal chart, and to use simple language that reflects the core evolutionary intentions for that Soul based on the understanding of what the polarity point symbolizes (guide the person in that direction).
 My main point is that based on the interaction with the client and understanding core dynamics within the chart, we can adjust our own language and approach to the reading to reflect the client's level of reality and orientation. I hope this helps, and thanks very much for posting.
Deva
PamS

« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2010, 02:09 PM »

Hi Bradley,

I just wanted to add, you are kinda taking me of of context.  I asked if "Karma" was the same as a skipped step.  Rad was the one who answered in more depth about the word and use of karma- all I said was that I tend to not use it with clients as people can mis-interpertert it.  I under no circimstances told anyone that karma was a word not to use.  Some people have no problem with it others do... As Deva said is all about the client and what the client needs and understands...

* but my guess is that you were speaking in haste and just wanted a larger  question answered..  Smiley

blessings,

Pam
« Last Edit: Feb 24, 2010, 03:51 PM by PamS » Logged
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2010, 01:30 PM »

Pam,

Sorry that you read my post and felt misrepresented due my paraphrasing.
I apologize for this.  A lesson I will not forget.

Here is the exact quote I paraphrased that inspired the question:

"I tend not to use the word Karma because of its vast misinterpretations- it upsets clients... I like that the conversation had merged these two ideas, since neither of the ideas are concrete....

thanks,

pam"

Thank you for replying here and letting me know this. 
Blessings,
Bradley

Bradley J
Very Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Feb 25, 2010, 01:34 PM »

Deva,

Yes, it is helpful to read your words and perspective.  Thank you.
I'm realizing that by asking the question within myself and paying more attention to the reception of information, I will be able to "feel" out a lot of this along the journey.

I found it fascinating that Jeffery Wolf Green said (in the DVD's) that most of his clients were first stage individuated. 

Blessings,
Bradley

PamS

« Reply #5 on: Feb 25, 2010, 05:14 PM »

Hi Bradley,

no problem... i figured that you were asking a much larger question.. I think you answered yourself.... it will all become more and more lucid when you see more clients, each client is different.  I have found that the more clients I see the easier it is to discern what to say to them, inuition kicks in....

many blessings and good luck in your studies...

pam
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video