Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gonzalo  (Read 996 times)
Stacie

« on: Feb 27, 2010, 04:27 PM »

For those who may be unaware, an 8.8 magnitude earthquate occurred in Chile early this morning; the epicenter of the quake being Concepcion, Chile.  Our friend Gonzalo lives aprox. 600 km away from the epicenter.  It is my hope that Gonzalo, and any other members of this community who may be present in Chile, have emerged unharmed in the event and remain protected in the time to follow.  Please send your prayers to the people and inhabitants of Chile, as well as those areas facing subsequent impact of tsunami.  God Bless.
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2010, 08:51 PM »

Hi Stacie and everyone …

Thank you so much Stacie for your kind post. Please be advised that, thankfully my family and I are totally ok. Not even any material damages were caused to our home, or our near surroundings as a consequence of today’s Earthquake ... No complete information is yet available concerning what damages have been in our country ... I've read of some 150 people dead already, though, that number may increase in the days to come. Also, local Mother Earth is still very “shaky” and the Ocean seems to be quite upset. Big waves have already hit the shores at more southern locations. As the Nazca plate is involved further danger has been reported all along the Pacific coast, as you surely are aware. Though, I am glad the tsunami alert for Hawaii has been cancelled.  My hope is that no further destruction and suffering to people is occasioned. Also, it is just possible that an increasing awareness is induced by this and the series of recent catastrophes of how small humans are as compared to Nature.

Thank you so much for your prayers

God Bless us all,

Gonzalo
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 27, 2010, 11:45 PM »

… the estimate number of fatal victims has rapidly increased to 300 … 1,5 million houses have been reported as damaged and 500 thousand houses have been reported as severely damaged … many people are still trapped under ruins … yet it is considered that a precise assessment of victims and damages will require some 72 hours …. most of the victims are from southern regions …

… the earthquake reached 8.8 points in the Richter scale, being the second strongest earthquake technically registered in the history of this country …

… a lot of people is staying outside their homes because of the fear that their houses may collapse, given than more than 50 aftershocks have occurred over the 5 degrees Richter during the day …

… as usual, the most affected people are the poor … people living in precarious conditions … they don’t deserve this … 
jana

« Reply #3 on: Feb 28, 2010, 08:17 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Thank God/ess you and your family are O.K.... Continued prayers.

Take Care,

Jana
Stacie

« Reply #4 on: Feb 28, 2010, 06:35 PM »

Also, it is just possible that an increasing awareness is induced by this and the series of recent catastrophes of how small humans are as compared to Nature.

Gonzalo, thank you for letting us know you are safe and for your update.  I see the death toll has already reached 700, with 2 million people displaced and many people still missing.  My heart aches..  I pray for the people who are caught in the center of this trauma that they will find themselves blessed with an acute and sensitized attunement to the direction and comforting love of God/dess as they struggle to get through this.

Above is the chart for the earthquake.  What you have said is exactly what's reflected in these symbols, and rather graphically I would add!  I also wanted to share my thoughts on this topic, as a general discussion directed to the group.

Note the t-square of uranus/saturn/pluto...uranus in pisces/3rd opposing saturn rx in libra/9th, both squaring pluto in cap/12th: classic signature for cataclysmic earthquake.  Even the detail of the epicenter being offshore and creating the potential of tsunami is reflected in the fact that uranus is in pisces/3rd with pluto in cap/12th.  Notice the 3 septiles being made from mercury, neptune, and chiron in the 2nd house to pluto in the 12th, and the fact that the tsunami waves were dissipated/slowed down/minimized before reaching vulnerable shorelines of California, Hawaii, Samoa, Japan etc., where further destruction could have occurred.  The tsunami did not go without casualties however, it was reported to hit Robinson Crusoe Island and killed at least 4 people.  (oops, i'm updating my info here: after posting this i came across the news that tsunami damage was not at all isolated to just Robinson Crusoe Island...there were actually several coastal communities around Chile that suffered devastation from tsunami waves)

The destruction on the mainland of Chile is heartbreaking.  I agree it is a tragic paradox how the brunt of devastation in disasters like this inflict its greatest impact upon the poor. This is a self-evident proof of why social equitability is a fundamental need and responsibility of human beings, relative to building and maintaining a natural structure/system of human society...what we predominantly have in the world now are societies that have been built upon and operate via distortion.  The bottom-line root of this is driven by the delusional patriarchal orientation of self-interest and exclusion...versus the orientation of natural law: giving, sharing, and including.  

Giving, sharing and including is the very thing that promotes natural balance.  It is natural law. Natural balance promotes collective stability and fundamental strength.  Collective stability and fundamental strength promotes ongoing survival for the whole, wherein the ability for each member to meet their own essential needs becomes vastly more consistent.  This then creates a more uniform and less cataclysmic relationship to the larger environment the society is a part of: Nature.  The design of Nature is based on a fundamental principle of INTEGRATION...giving, sharing, including.  To survive within Nature means living in alignment with it.  Living in alignment with it means embracing the same integrative orientation toward the whole and one’s own role and place within it; i.e. giving and sharing with that whole and including each part of it as equally relevant as oneself.  This is what natural humility is.  And this kind of natural humility is the essence of Nature’s consciousness.  

Everything in Nature, every life form, every soul, was created by God’dess with a relevant function to perform on behalf of the whole..on behalf of the living web.  The web itself is designed to thrive when every part of that web is simply allowed and supported in performing the natural function that is intended within it.  When all parts are performing their intended functions, the natural genius intrinsic to Gaia then generates an ongoing, uniform evolution of the whole..naturally..OF ITSELF.  When a natural function is not allowed to play out, and is indiscriminately eliminated or forced to conform to some other function that is not intended, the whole must then find a way to compensate for the function that's being supressed, abused, manipulated, or whatever.  Nature has an unbelievable capacity to generate adaptive processes to cope and keep things flowing when something's not working as it's intended to work, but this isn’t meant to be sustained over time.  When sustained over time, the result of prolonged compensation becomes distortion, dysfunction, imbalance, etc, which then amounts to systemic weakness.  When we have distortion, we tend to lose track of what is real.  When we lose track of what is real, we become dependent on cataclysmic events to force a realignment of our awareness with actual reality, which is one of the specific purposes within these recent earthquakes.  

Gaia is trying to wake the human organism up from the delusion that it is somehow superior to all other aspects of Nature’s web, and that it is somehow the defacto ruler of that web.  And the reason these natural cataclysms are intensifying and becoming more frequent is because THERE ARE LIMITS TO HOW MUCH GAIA CAN SUSTAIN COMPENSATORY ADAPTIONS TO HUMANITY’S PROGRESSIVE VIOLATIONS OF NATURAL LAW.  If you reflect on these recent earthquakes and specifically direct your focus on ‘feeling’ what Gaia’s emotional reality was while those recent massive quakes were playing out, you will find that she was NOT saying “I’m going to teach you stupid humans a lesson about what happens when you violate my laws!”  No.  She was weeping within those quakes.  Pleading.  And this is because the burden she has been carrying to counteract humanity’s ongoing abuses and dismissals of natural law over time are simply becoming too much.  There is a natural limit to what Gaia can do and/or counteract.  And meanwhile, we have prominent leaders within the dominant human societies who are actively disseminating their own grave ignorances and delusional rhetoric in the form of characterizing the phenomena of climate change as a manufactured, manipulated “conspiracy”.  A conspiracy!  There are many people who are working hard to confront this and educate the population about the actual, provable facts, but human consciousness in a consensus state has a tendency to assign more credibility to a campaign of fear than a problematic reality they can and are being called to do something about.  

We unfortunately do not have unlimited time for establishing a consensus understanding/receptivity about the need for humanity to embrace and align its conduct with natural law, and thus problematic phenomena will continue to manifest out of nature until the human organism accepts responsibility for its role in contributing to the overall condition of Nature AND DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT..over time..meaning a concrete, permanent adjustment in the way humanity coexists with the totality of nature.  Look at the chart for this earthquake in Chile.  Is there not an absolute domination of inconjuncts reflected in this chart?  Inconjuncts correlate with crisis.  These crises will correlate to something which has been avoided and needs to become an immediate priority.  The function within crises is to induce awareness of what is not working, where weaknesses exist that need to be addressed, improved, reinforced, purified, fixed. Just look at the planets that are directly implicated by these inconjuncts.  The message is rather obvious isn’t it.

Again, I'm so glad you are ok Gonzalo.  May God'dess continue to bless you and utilize you as a blessing/answer to others..

Stacie
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2010, 12:52 AM by Stacie » Logged
adina

« Reply #5 on: Feb 28, 2010, 07:06 PM »

Gonzalo, I too am glad to hear you are OK, and will keep the people of Chile in my thoughts and prayers.

Stacie, as usual, excellent interpretation of Gaia's continuing heartbreak and struggle.
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Mar 01, 2010, 05:52 PM »

Thank you once again Stacey and Adina for your heartfelt words ...

I think it is painful to see that the ones who generally suffer most as a consequence of this type´of collective cataclismic events are the ones who are are most powerless, ie. the ones who are less capable of making conscious changes in how the human species as a whole, or human societies as a whole, are relating with Nature or Gaia ... hence, just those who are also the least liable of the current imbalance in the relation between human species and Nature.

At what point do people in power begin asking themselves "why is this happening" ? ... at what point do they begin feeling guilt, or fear ? ... I am afraid that point is not easily reached ... not even through these catastrophes which affect "other" people .... so, I guess this is why it is most probable that human species will continue to perpetuate this imbalance until the cataclismic events are really massive ... just as all prophecies for this time frame say .... of course, this is not "necessary", I think because of two reasons: one reason is because there still exists free will, ie. the possibility to make changes. These changes not necessarily are the changes of all. I think that sometimes it is just a very little group of people who make the difference and create the conditions at the level of collective consciousness that make survival possible. My guess is that there is a limit for this free will which is just the point where "choices" have already put in motion efficient causes of the cataclismic events. Once that trigger point is reached, it is almost impossible to stop the process leading to destruction, because of the strength of natural forces. The other reason lies in the protection by other types of more powerful beings. I suppose the protective action of these higher beings is limited by natural laws too. I am not feeling specially optimistic, if I see the workings of Chilean society as a whole I would say we have survived this time frame until now not because they deserve it, but just because of a very little group of people praying and/or other beings who are protecting us... I wish there were a much deeper reality of this people which I don't see which were the cause of not perishing ...

Thank you again Stacey and Adina 

God Bless us all,

Gonzalo. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: