Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Same soul question?  (Read 672 times)
Tory

« on: Sep 08, 2012, 07:44 AM »

Dear One and All.
This is a subject i really don't understand and need to research but i have an astrological question please.

I was having mercury fillings taken out by a dentist who also does a lot of energy work, for want of another word, she is clairvoyant in her own special way and is often getting "messages", she's a beautiful soul and a great alternative dentist. Anyhow there were memories coming up, being released, touched upon as she was taking out the fillings, she mentioned to me the names of two historical figures which came to her very clearly (plus something more vague but also really interesting, it was almost a timeline going back).

I have glanced at the death chart of one of the names as she died on my birthday in 1204 (a year 7, and my birth year being a 7 also) her birth data is unknown, obviously the sun is in the same degree, but there are other rather obvious similarities. My quest is to what extend can we compare death and birth charts in this situation, or should we just be comparing birth charts.

Thanks so much
Blessings
Tory
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2012, 09:43 AM »

Hi Tory,

No, one can not know if two people are the same souls just from astrology alone. One must have other 'capacities' to know such things.

God Bless, Rad
Tory

« Reply #2 on: Sep 08, 2012, 10:50 AM »

Hi Rad,

Ok. In my case i wouldn't just assume a same soul situation, indeed i have never really given it much thought and need to study it further, however there is something in the channeled message of importance, i don't know what. Most of my past life memories have come to me over the years, i have intuited them or re-lived them, the first time was actually with an astrologer who sat you in the circle, the houses and natal planets on pieces of paper on the floor and you sat with them, it was incredible, i spontaneously went into two past lives and at the time i was young and very sceptical, i have often thought i would like to research that method further....In any case i'm not used to people telling me about potential past lives however i do trust the woman i working with. The other historical figure she mentioned is born a day later (1815) for whom there is the birth data.

I shall lay these names to rest but still intrigued by the death chart with sun and saturn at the same degree etc.
Many thanks
Tory
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video