School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

checking my understanding of the Evolutionary States/Conditions

Started by Elen, Mar 03, 2010, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Upasika

Steve,

I'd love to do that. But perhaps I should get the book first and read what Kristin has already said ... it would probably give me lots of insights straight up. Have always been meaning to get the book, just when I had the spare $, which haven't had. Maybe in a couple of months I'll be better placed financially.

Also too, I've had a bit of a burst with a few posts the last couple of days, but am feeling quite spent now. Think that's about all I can do here on the MB for a while, will need to ease off and rest. I've got one last deep health process to go through till the beginning of July, then hopefully I'll be able to be more active in life again after that. So, once I've got the book and read it, if I then have some questions I'll get back to you on your offer, and we could take it from there...

Thanks lots.

blessings Upasika

Heidi

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the additional input regarding the soul (Pluto), I felt as I was writing that I was not mentioning a core piece of the teaching.

You captured exactly what I was meaning to convey with the below:

Quote"You mean I am just OK as I am?"

This is the realization that I feel is most helpful, whatever words or metaphors it takes to get there :)

Blessings,
Heidi

Heidi

Hi everyone,

I just read through this whole post and found it extremely helpful. So thanks to you all for participating!

I have some lingering questions in regard to those souls that are very committed to being on the "spiritual path" but are not necessarily in the spiritual state. I live in a place where being spiritual is the hip and in thing, almost to the point of spiritual snobbery. I've noticed a large amount of serial seekers that are always involved with some kind of spiritual teaching, usually non-dual. These souls seem to spend a great deal of time in intellectual debate about the teaching, the teacher, whether they agree, what is wrong with it, what is right with it, etc, etc. I'm feeling that these souls are largely individuated 3rd? I ask this because of the intellectual approach, which is obviously very Uranian. What also strikes me is that these souls appear to be doing this kind of seeking for their own growth and not for the service of others, it is like a lifestyle choice for them. Therefore, there is still an element of ego attached to their spiritualization. The part that is in constant debate appears to also be in doubt, unsure of what to trust or what is the right path for them. I feel that a soul firmly planted in spiritual 1st would experience their spirituality more from an inner emotional context, and therefore not feel the need to debate around the houses (or sound superior), and be more able to discern from an emotional and intuitive context what the right path is for them?

I am also curious about how the evolutionary states play out with the guru path. For instance, I know some souls that have been involved with a guru but once they realized the relational dysfunction among the devotees, and the aggrandizement of guru which they no longer bought into, they left. I imagine these could be individuated 3rd and possibly spiritual 1st? There are others that notice the dysfunction and stay, and this is curious to me because I see different reasons for staying. Some seem to enjoy it, like a rebellion, for instance proclaiming that they don't identify with the worship of the guru, are not dependent or vulnerable, yet perfectly at home in some way. I'm assuming this is an individuated 2nd soul? Again, I can sense a lot of heart in many of these souls but the devotional piece is clouded by an unsure ego. I know a few others that are fully aware of the dysfunction, aren't necessarily rebellious, but stay out of love and devotion because they feel that the guru somehow "saved" them. However, I still feel that in these cases the devotion is somewhat misplaced because it is not being fully recognized as coming from within, but rather projected onto a guru that in some cases has taken advantage of the devotee. Would this be individuated 3rd?

Finally, the EA teachings strongly emphasize the humility, desire to serve, and also seeking of spiritual self-improvement in spiritual 1st souls. If I am correct in my understanding, this type of soul would primarily be seeking to evolve by following their own path of service, whatever that was to them, and trusting in and being guided by their own soul. To me this could be anything and doesn't necessarily mean having a guru (which is more understood as coming from within), but at the same time it could also be about having a guru. However there would be a clear integration and recognition of the capacity in which the guru was serving the soul. Any thoughts on this piece would be appreciated since I often feel that souls are often perceived as being in the spiritual state when they are devoted to a guru, yet most of the souls I've come across that have one seem to be largely in the individuated state. I also feel that since we are moving into the Aquarian Age, the traditional guru (Leo) path may be about to phase out as more and more souls embrace equality.

Many thanks and blessings,
Heidi

Rad

Hi Heidi,

From all that you have observed and shared about those observations I feel that your estimation of these types of Souls being in the 3rd Individuated evolutionary state is exactly right. As I was reading through what you shared the memory of the Beatles came into my mind when they were off to India seeking out Maharishi, and what each as individuals then did with that. Seemed real similar to me, and each of those Souls in the Beatles was in the 3rd individuated state with John right next moving into the 1st spiritual state.

God Bless, Rad 

ari moshe

Hi Heidi, thanks for that post -that was thought provoking for me.

Rad, was Krishnamurti third individuated?

Rad

Hi Ari,

To me he was, and at the very edge of moving fully into the 1st Spiritual Stage.

God Bless, Rad

Heidi

Pallas

Hello EA Friends,

Seeking to clarify the archetypal/planetary rulered of the sub-stages, within each stage.  Several JWG EA astrologers and I are having a discussion about it.

It is my understanding the 1st stage spiritual is Virgo-like, 2nd stage spiritual is Leo, and 3rd stage spiritual is Piscean/Neptune.  And at the same time if consensus (Saturn), individuated (Uranus) and spiritual (Neptune) are representative of each sub-stage, which of these perspectives correct?

Thank you for taking the time to reply and help me clarify.

Wendy Pallas

Skywalker

Hi Wendy,

I have also pondered the exact sub rulers for each stage and these are my thoughts.. Hopefully Rad will confirm and make any necessary corrections. Thanks for bringing this up!

It´s important to remember each archetype will be conditioned by the level of awareness of each stage of evolution.

It´s my understanding that Virgo correlates to Spiritual One because of the sense of humility one develops when feeling/understanding how small one is within the vastness of creation and the devotion that can arise from desiring to be of service to others within the manifest creation and also the necessary discernment, healing, purification etc as one progresses along the spiritual path to know what is true and what is illusion.

Spiritual Two correlates with Leo because of the deluded sense of importance, specialness and possibly even pointing to one´s self as the creator instead of the Source of creation and the necessary de-inflation of the ego at the end of this phase of development.

Spiritual Three correlates with Pisces/Neptune in my understanding as this is when the center of gravity of consciousness is fully rooted in the Soul with a progressive, tangible connection to the Source of creation as the Kundalini rises to the crown chakra and "stays there".

The Spiritual stage correlates with Neptune/Pisces in general as in this stage we become aware of our timelessness and begin to align with ultimate truth.

The Consensus stage in general correlates with Capricorn/Saturn as it´s defined by conditioning and conformity to an external authority.

Within this stage it makes sense to me that Taurus/Venus would correlate with consensus One because of the very limited sense of reality, mostly being focused on survival.

Virgo to me would seem to correlate with Consensus Two because in this stage of evolution Souls are mostly the workforce of the country of birth, more developed intellect than the First stage Consensus but still sustaining the pyramid of society through their services/routines.

Consensus Three Correlates to Capricorn/Saturn because of the ability to understand the way the system of one´s society works and to take advantage of it in order to play an important role within it, to run it in some way as in being a politician, C.E.O or a person with some sort of administrative role or sense of status as defined by the consensus. To me this is also because there is or can be a sense of personal responsibility at this stage and integrity or the lack of it is an important factor as to whether the Soul will be corrupt and self serving, or morally sound.

In the Individuated Stage in general one is rebelling against the conditioning of the Consensus by developing the individuality and therefore correlates in general to Aquarius/Uranus.

I have never been quite sure which archetype correlates to Individuated One.

In this stage the Soul is beginning to decondition from the consensus in general as it progressively learns its truth by becoming aware of what it´s not but, still pretends to be like the consensus in order to feel secure and still fit in, even though from an inner sense they do not really fit in, so is essentially wearing a mask. This reminds me of the Libra side of Venus which amongst other things correlates with the persona but I´m really not sure.

Individuated Two makes sense that it correlates with Uranus and Aquarius because of the full blown sense of rebellion against society in general. I think I have also seen Rad state Individuated Two correlates with Aquarius/Uranus.

Individuated Three I´m also not sure about it but to me Leo/The Sun are a possible match because of the re-integration into society in order to share our unique, special gifts or role which helps society evolve as a whole.

Rad is this correct?

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rad

Hi Skywalker and Pallas Wendy,

JWG never really said anything to my knowledge about the sub-stage rulers except for the Spiritual State which you have shared in your post. That is what he taught.

Your reasoning for the sub-stage rulers for the Consensus also make total sense to me.

The 1st stage of the Individuated state to me reflects the Gemini/ Mercury archetypes in that the Soul is desiring to seek out information for 'different' sources that reflect it's increasing sense of feeling different from the consensus stage. And, in that seeking, desiring to connect to others of like mind in various ways. And within that a kinda of Gemini duplicity in the form of trying to appear and dress 'normal', and do work that emanates from the consensus while inwardly feeling increasingly different from the consensus. 

The 2nd stage Individuated is indeed pure Uranus in  the form of maximum rebellion against all consensus authority and conditioning patterns of all kinds.

The 3rd Stage could correlate with Venus/Libra, remembering too Neptune in the higher octave of Venus, and the 3rd stage in evolving into the 1st stage spiritual progressively, because of the Soul's need in that stage to give back, to share, to the world, the consensus, something that it's Uranian nature has actualized something that is unique that has the capacity to transform or change something that already exists for the better, or in fact is a total 'invention' that has the same affect.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Rad,

I actually thought of individuated one correlating to Gemini because of the duplicity you mentioned before thinking about Libra!

Your reasoning for the First stage individuated being Gemini and the Third being Libra really makes sense to me.

Thank you!

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Linda

Hi Rad, Skywalker, and Wendy!

I too also thought that Gemini correlates to the 1st sub-stage Individuated.

Thanks for this discussion.

Love, Linda

Pallas

Okay wow thanks everyone for your replies.  I'm still a bit confused, so I'll write this out so to clarify, please correct as needed.  One of the things I'd also like to clarify is that Saturn, Uranus, Neptune also correlate to each sub-stage respectively, yes?

The 3 main states of soul evolution are Consensus/Herd, Individuated and Spiritual (within each are 3 sub-stages). 

First Stage Consensus/Herd State - overall correlates to Saturn
1: Capricorn - Saturn
2: Aquarius - Uranus
3: Pisces - Neptune

Second Stage Individuated State - overall correlates to Uranus
1: Gemini-Mercury
2: Aquarius - Uranus
3: Libra - Venus

Third Stage Spiritual - overall correlates to Neptune
1: Virgo - Mercury/Chiron?
2: Leo - Sun
3: Pisces - Neptune

Thank you! and nice to be here with all of you

Rad

Hi Wendy,

What Skywalker shared about the consensus is correct:

"The Consensus stage in general correlates with Capricorn/Saturn as it´s defined by conditioning and conformity to an external authority.

Within this stage it makes sense to me that Taurus/Venus would correlate with consensus One because of the very limited sense of reality, mostly being focused on survival.

Virgo to me would seem to correlate with Consensus Two because in this stage of evolution Souls are mostly the workforce of the country of birth, more developed intellect than the First stage Consensus but still sustaining the pyramid of society through their services/routines.

Consensus Three Correlates to Capricorn/Saturn because of the ability to understand the way the system of one´s society works and to take advantage of it in order to play an important role within it, to run it in some way as in being a politician, C.E.O or a person with some sort of administrative role or sense of status as defined by the consensus. To me this is also because there is or can be a sense of personal responsibility at this stage and integrity or the lack of it is an important factor as to whether the Soul will be corrupt and self serving, or morally sound."

The rest of it you have right.

God Bless, Rad

Pallas