visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Learning Past Life Regression Therapy

Started by Bradley J, Feb 23, 2010, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley J

Rad, Deva, and EA council members:

How does one learn such a thing?
Any recommendations?  Suggestions?
Especially interested if there are various techniques and teachers, ones you all would recommend that have the most synergy with JWG EA.

Thanks,
Bradley

adina

Bradley,

Patricial Walsh, an EA Grad and Council Member is the main trainer for the Deep Memory Process (DMP) technique of past life regression in the U.S. I learned traditional hypnotherapy, and then I took the first level of DMP training from Patricia, and I know at least one other person on the board has as well. From my experience with both kinds of past life regression, as well as my personal contact with Pat thru both EA and DMP, my preference is DMP as it addresses the emotional body and not just the intellectual, as traditional hypnotherapy does. Since our liberation from this plane is THROUGH the emotional body, then DMP is especially helpful. I would have continued with the training if I had not gotten very ill. Pat has a new book (Understanding Karmic Complexes) that beautifully blends EA and DMP, and she's an excellent and compassionate teacher and practitioner. You can learn more about DMP and Patricia at her web site: www.healthepast.com  Hope this helps.

Blessings and all the best with your further studies.
Adina

Bradley J

Adina,

Thank you for taking the time to share this. 

Blessing,
Bradley

PamS

Hi Bradley,

I actually took the DMP 1 with Adina, we actually worked together.  I have since done 2 of each modules 1-2-3 and the shadow as well as the ancestor workshop.  I love the work.  It was a terrific fit for me.  I am grateful for every module that I have done, it has been very powerful and intense work for me.  I have done many different forms of deep psychological work and they all have been fruitful for different reasons.  

I dont have the interest in light airy past life hypno therapy, it does not move the deep emotions that can be in the physical body and deep in the soul.  The DMP work is gestalt, emotional, direct, intense and it moves stuck psychic and emotional  stuff... that I love!  Patricia and Roger are wonderful and I recommend the work to anyone....  It has opened up so much for me...

good luck in your search.....

blessings,

pam

HI Adina!

Bradley J

Pam,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.
Also, appreciate your support and encouragement.
Looking forward to purchasing Patricia's recent book. 

Blessings,

Bradley

mika

You can also go to Roger Woolger's website and look under US practitioners and find a DMP practitioner near to you.  :)