Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Composite sn in Scoprio: Venus Pluto phasal relationship  (Read 2169 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Mar 17, 2010, 11:49 PM »

Hi everyone,

When composite sn is in Scorpio, what is the nature of the evolutionary crisis that occurs (that intends to push each soul back into itself- Taurus nn) when Venus and Pluto are phase versus balsamic? I'm having difficulty understanding the practical difference, because in both cases it feels like both soul's are completing and releasing prior life unhealthy attachments to each other. Meaning they came into this life with unresolved karma.

Thank you.
Deva

« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2010, 08:38 AM »

Hi Ari, based on the information you gave me I can give you general statements about that composite signature, but in order to accurately and comprehensively understand a composite chart you must look at the two natal charts, the synnastry between both people, and then bring that understanding into the composite chart. The natal birth of each person, again, will give us a firm understanding of the core evolutionary dynamics/intentions for that individual, and we can then see how two people affect/impact one another through synnastry analysis. If, through synastry, person A has Venus square Pluto, or The SN conjunct a personal planet of the other person (Mars for example), then is going to dramatically condition how we read the composite chart. Is that clear?
In a general sense South Node in Scorpio would correlate to a couple who are trying to transmute past limitations within the relationship, and also to penetrate eachother psychologically. There are fears of abandonment, betrayal and loss that create an emotionally compulsive way of being together that creates a non-growth situation. The NN in Taurus would then reflect the evolutionary intention to develop a state of internalized emotional security and self-reliance within the relationship, and as a couple, to support this type of growth together. What is the Pluto/Venus phase in the composite chart? It was not clear in your post. These again, or very general statements I can make based on the information that you gave, and I would suggest reading the section in Pluto vol 2 called composite Pluto through the houses because it gives us a tremendous amount of insight into how to interpret a composite chart.
Thanks for posting.
God Bless
Deva
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2010, 09:37 AM »

Hi Deva, thanks for your reply

I meant to write "When pluto venus are in new phase versus balsamic conjunction" sorry about the lack of clarity.

My question is: regardless of other synastry and composite factors- what is the appropriate way to understand the PHASE of Pluto and Venus in a composite chart, given that there is en evolutionary emphasis on developing a self sufficient relationship (Taurus nn). And for example: what is the difference between a Composite Pluto Venus new phase conjunction or a balsamic phase conjunction when the sn is in Scorpio?

The question itself arose from reading through Pluto 2- JWG gives the example of a new pair of pants versus an old pair of pants- but I still don't know how to practically differentiate that reality for my clients. A Pluto Venus conjunction, no matter what phase its in, still feels the same to me- but I know they are not.

Thank you.

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 2010, 12:39 PM »

Ari,

The difference is that when the Venus/Pluto is balsamic is that this correlates to bringing and entire cycle to closure, culmination. Thus what is being culminated is the living, actual, reality  for those two people. And because it has been in place for a very long time those two Souls will be very wary and weary of it. They will feel like they are like a living record that keeps repeating itself over and over: the old pants. The new phase of Venus/Mars means that that couple has come through the chute of culmination that has born all kinds of realizations of how to rebirth, renew, recreate their relationship in all kinds of new ways: the new pants. They will have the instinct to do just that. This will require lot's of trial and error. If the couple has a positive intention within that trial and error it will lead to restablizing their relationship later on in their evolutionary journey. That initial stabilization can take place at the semi-sextile aspect within the new phase.

Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: