School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Chiron

Started by astro18, Mar 25, 2010, 12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tory

Quote from: Upasika on Jan 04, 2012, 05:12 PM
As I think about it I can possibly see why Rose attributes Chiron to the mutable cross - Sag/Gemini, Virgo/Picses - as it is a key facilitator in the process of change, and amongst other things the mutable cross is all about fluidity and change. As well as Chiron having a strong affinity with Sag and Virgo ... most seem to agree on that. And Chiron also relates to peak experiences (of consciousness) too, so that pulls in Pisces, and also to the learning of the student, which is Gemini. Hmm .. so that's interesting... something I'll explore more. I love Rose's handle on Chiron - it always seems very interesting, vital and spot on!

Hi Upasika,

Many thanks for your insights, very helpful in furthering my understanding of Chiron and of course thanks to Rose as well! This message board is amazing, hope by divine intervention (or natural order) that you and i both make it to this year's EA conference in Nov. Wouldn't that be great!

Love
Tory

Upasika

Hi Tory, you're welcome, and it most certainly would be great for us to be at the next EA conference!!! Here's hoping ...

Tory

Quote from: Rose Marcus on Dec 30, 2011, 12:21 PM

Yes, Chiron's influence is more dynamic in some charts than others. This will depend on the evolutionary development - whether it's been worked on for a long time and is losing the potency of the energy charge, or whether it's building or receding from a peak. Angularity, dynamic aspects, and tightness of orbs are telling in this regard. Transits and progressions are stimulating. Yes, Chiron's nodes are fascinating.

Looks like you are on a good roll so far!

Blessings
Rose

Hi Rose,

I really enjoyed your lecture on Chiron from the 2012 EA conference and have re-read your comments on the message board. With that in mind i am wondering how you would read Chiron conjunct the north node of the moon?

Many Thanks Rose.
Tory

Rose Marcus

Hi Tory and all,

When Chiron is conjunct the north node it facilitates the evolutionary forward by creating an added alertness to the content of the north node and thus provides ready access to the tool kit/content found there. It is sensitized point, an alert point, a consciousness raising or "raised consciousness" signature. It can be thought of as a skeleton key, one that unlocks many doors. In Chiron's case, it facilitates a key learning, a specific experiential thread. Through saturation - the repetition or chronic process, Chiron puts intensified concentration and intensified evolutionary pressure on this chart signature. In a sense, Chiron/n. node (or s. node for that matter) holds a particularly magnetized energy charge. Because of this intensified or magnetized activation, one is drawn there. As such it is a signature that serves to accelerate growth and evolution. Chiron cultivates the north node growth potential in a way that may be viewed as fate or destiny at play. This occurs because of the exceptional experience or talents that ignite a sense of déjà vu, the out of the ordinary or beyond one's control experiences that irrevocably alter one's life, or the experiences that replayed with such frequency that the individual feels somewhat trapped or doomed to meet up with the learning over and over.  Those with Chiron on the north node can more readily find/access natural talents and resources that serve their own evolution or that can be used in a healing capacity/in healing service for others. These individuals may more readily find a calling in life, may feel that a path of service has been cut out for them (born to do this). Chiron experiences tend to be a mix of both healing and wounding.

Blessings
Rose

Tory

Hi Rose,

Thank's so much Rose, your perspective on Chiron is really interesting. Much appreciated.

Light and Respect
Victoria