Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PRACTICE CHARTS  (Read 63472 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« on: Mar 24, 2009, 02:26 PM »

Hello All,
 I was wondering if some of you would like to do some practice charts utilizing the EA paradigm ? If so, please respond to this post and let me know. Rad
Issa

« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2009, 06:05 PM »

i'm game -- so yes, please.
Sajani

« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2009, 06:40 PM »

Count me in!

Lia

« Reply #3 on: Mar 25, 2009, 03:30 PM »

Sure - when I'll have time I'll pop in! Smiley
Michelle

« Reply #4 on: Mar 26, 2009, 12:12 AM »

Yes! I need to practice!

Thanks
Stacie

« Reply #5 on: Mar 26, 2009, 11:17 AM »

Great idea, let's do it  Smiley
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Mar 27, 2009, 02:49 PM »

I'm a beginner - but I'd like to practise!
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Mar 29, 2009, 04:36 PM »

I'm in
« Last Edit: Mar 29, 2009, 05:39 PM by Steve » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Mar 30, 2009, 01:13 PM »

Hi,
 Well seems like a few of you want to do these practice charts. The way I would like to do this, and I do welcome your input on this, is to approach them from a beginner's point of view. So what I would like to propose is rather than doing any specific person's chart right away is to create a 'generic' approach. And within that to start in a building block like way how to apply the Pluto paradigm each step at a time. So, in other words, we could start with a Pluto position, let's say, in the 3rd house and then discuss generically what that would mean in terms of the types of desires that Soul has had in previous lives. We could, for example, discuss how that would manifest too in the different evolutionary stages and sub-stages. Then we could go to the next step and and apply a South Node to it in terms of how those desires got acted upon by the types of egocentric identities the the Soul created in order to do so. And we could then put that South Node in different signs and houses relative to the Soul's position within the 3rd house to see all the different ways a 3rd house Pluto could manifest.
 Then we could go to the next step and locate the planetary ruler for the South Node by it's own house and sign to understand how the egocentric structures that the Soul has created to actualize has taken place. And we could play with different planetary rulers in different houses and signs to get a core grasp of the uniqueness of each Soul and how it goes about it's evolution in it's own way.
  From there we can build upon this by then discussing the polarity point for Pluto, the locations of the N.Node, it's planetary rulers and play with different combinations therein.
  Anyway please let me know if this is how you would like to proceed, and, if not, what ideas you may have.
  Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Mar 31, 2009, 01:39 PM »

that sounds wonderful to me, i really appreciate that very virgoian approach- im ready!
cranberry

« Reply #10 on: Apr 01, 2009, 04:26 PM »

Hi Rad and Everyone.....  I'd love to join in.  Starting with a 3rd house Pluto sounds like an ideal way to learn!  Thanks Rad.... (what a great way to begin). 

Cran   
inyo

« Reply #11 on: Apr 01, 2009, 06:33 PM »

lets start at first house pluto and go all the way around.
gruff

« Reply #12 on: Apr 01, 2009, 10:46 PM »

lets start at the eighth house pluto and go all around..... Roll Eyes
inyo

« Reply #13 on: Apr 03, 2009, 10:35 AM »

I was just saying that because inevitably someones house always gets skipped. There can be seperate threads for
"First House Pluto Practice Chart"
"Second House Pluto Practice Chart"

and it might be fun to use our charts but keep them anonymous. For instance we can submit our birth data to rad or deva and they can choose one chart with each of the pluto house placements that they think would be a good practice chart.
gruff

« Reply #14 on: Apr 03, 2009, 08:43 PM »

Sorry I couldn't resist. I don't really care where we start.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: