Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PRACTICE CHARTS  (Read 73621 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #630 on: Oct 23, 2010, 11:06 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

I know how busy you are right now. Have been thinking about creating a brand new paradigm since not to  much more can be said about the one we are working on now. Of course if you want to add to it, or ask anything esle about it, as well as others here, then please do.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #631 on: Oct 23, 2010, 09:56 PM »

Hi Rad,

One additional idea I have arising from this paradigm is that this Soul, despite being so highly evolved, could experience confusion in the earlier part of his/her life, manifesting as not clearly knowing who he/she is, or what role he/she is to perform. It would take some time for him/her to discover his/her true purpose, and this discovery would be induced through experiences of crises. Some of these crises would refer to acknowledging the purity of his/her own inner reality as contrasted to the inner reality of other Souls. I think this would be true for a Soul at the beginning of the 3rd stage spiritual condition, and I am not sure if it would also occur at the second sub-stage of this 3rd spiritual condition. Crises (Pluto/Mars in Virgo) produced by experiences of disillusionment (Neptune conjunct South Node) would induce withdrawal from “mundane” relationships and dynamics (“mundane” at least from the point of view of the actual reality of others), as necessary for the Soul to realize and “remember” who he/she is or, in other words, the long evolutionary road leading to the current lifetime. I think this could happen because of what JWG tells of the way he came to discover his current life purpose, and experiences that preceded this moment (the telepathic conversation with a buddhist monk). I suppose there is a point in evolution where the Soul knows what his/her purpose is right from the moment of birth or before that moment. I suppose this would be the case at the final stage of the 3rd sub-stage evolutionary condition, as in the case of Jesus. Before that point in evolution, the Soul can experience the feeling of being lost and of not knowing, in order to find out and discover once again the road he/she is travelling, and the reason and purpose of life. If this is true, then, in this paradigm, the Soul would create crises of disillusionment, leading to social withdrawal, and inducing the desire to travel and to seek teachings and teachers in order to remember and realign with the Soul’s purpose.

With Pluto/Mars in the 9th House Virgo, and Neptune in Scorpio conjunct South Node, one way that would naturally serve the Soul to remember and realign, would involve shamanism, ie. relationships with other forms of consciousness existing in nature. This would include the use of sacred teacher plants such as the peyote, ayahuasca or many other. This would be true in earlier evolutionary stages, until the evolutionary point where the conscious awareness of life purpose and reasons for this purpose is uninterrupted from birth. Through shamanism, the Soul would realize again the richness of his/her inner life and his/her relationship with the totality of nature and with the Source. In turn, this would reinforce the desire to withdraw, in order to cultivate and maintain this communion with nature and with the Source, until the moment when the Soul understands what his/her mission is in relation with society and humanity, while realizing that such communion is stabilizing and becoming a continuous inner state (North Node in Taurus, Venus in Pisces in the 4th House).

Other specific confusion the Soul could experience at young age before realizing and remembering his/her true purpose, would involve desires to promote social change through political means based on philosophical ideas and ideals, ie. a revolutionary. I think this would be the case in the 1st sub-stage of the spiritual evolutionary condition, ie. much earlier than the current paradigm/evolutionary condition . Was this the evolutionary condition of Aurobindo? I am not familiar with Aurobindo, but I know he was a revolutionary who promoted the independency of India, until he realized his spiritual purpose. However, Aurobindo speaks of the “intermediate zone”, which seems to coincide with some ways how the Soul can lose track during the 2nd sub-stage spiritual condition. For this reason, I wonder that Aurobindo could have been in the 3rd sub- stage evolutionary condition (unless, of course, he was not speaking about this from own experience).

A last question I have is about the 1st stage of the 3rd sub-stage spiritual. You said that the self-doubt a Soul would experience in this evolutionary condition referred to being capable or not to do what God is asking him/her to do. My question is whether the Soul would doubt only of his/her capability for the mission given by God, or could still doubt of truly being given such mission, by God.

Thank you so much.

God Bless,

Gonzalo
« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2010, 10:00 PM by gonzalopan » Logged
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #632 on: Oct 23, 2010, 11:21 PM »

Rad,
I have learned much about this current paradigm from others' assignments and your answers to their questions.  I am not experienced enough to add much more, so thank you for this learning experience.  I look forward to the next paradigm.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #633 on: Oct 25, 2010, 09:31 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

"If this is true, then, in this paradigm, the Soul would create crises of disillusionment, leading to social withdrawal, and inducing the desire to travel and to seek teachings and teachers in order to remember and realign with the Soul’s purpose."

Yes, this is true. And, at this stage of evolution, the Soul would be 'awake' from the beginning of it's life, from the moment of birth. There are many example of this as in the life of Ramakrishna when he was a child. Yogananda would be another example as well.

"Aurobindo speaks of the “intermediate zone”, which seems to coincide with some ways how the Soul can lose track during the 2nd sub-stage spiritual condition. For this reason, I wonder that Aurobindo could have been in the 3rd sub- stage evolutionary condition (unless, of course, he was not speaking about this from own experience)."

My sense of him Gonzalo, although I have not studied him much, is that he was in the 2nd Stage of the within the 3rd Stage of the spiritual evolutionary state. That would coincide with his words about the 'intermediate' zone.

"A last question I have is about the 1st stage of the 3rd sub-stage spiritual. You said that the self-doubt a Soul would experience in this evolutionary condition referred to being capable or not to do what God is asking him/her to do. My question is whether the Soul would doubt only of his/her capability for the mission given by God, or could still doubt of truly being given such mission, by God."

Both could be true but not always true !

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #634 on: Oct 28, 2010, 12:35 PM »

Hi Practice Group,

What I need to find out is how many of you wish to continue, and, also, I am thinking that it might be time to sort of start from the beginning: i.e. to start as simply as we can in working with the EA paradigm so that others who have not participated in this thread can do so. I have no idea if there are others who would like to do this who have not participated to date. For those that have.......Ari, Gonzalo, Bradley, Upasika.. you have demonstrated a very fine ability to understand the paradigms that we have worked with very well: including the deeper dimensions of them. Linda has also demonstrated a fine understanding of the interactions within the paradigms to date, although the depth of her  understanding has yet to be presented even though I sense that she does have that, that she does 'get it'. So I am open to continuing to work with our little group with new paradigms, and I am also wondering if there are others who have yet to participate that might want to, if we started over and being very simple at first. So please let me know.

God Bless, Rad
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #635 on: Oct 29, 2010, 05:26 AM »

Hi Rad,

I am very interested as always in this wonderful opportunity to practice and learn. However right now I'm in a healing process and will have to take a break for 2 or 3 months from doing these in any signifcant way as they are very involving (well for me anyway). But I really value these assignments and will be back as soon as possible. Thanks so much, and I do hope you all continue. Also I do get the feeling others would like to participate and a fresh start in the vein you're suggesting sounds very good. As those who haven't participated yet but might want to may not always read this thread, would a new simple thread to ask this question be more accessible to them? ... just a thought anyway.

blessings Upasika
« Last Edit: Oct 29, 2010, 05:34 AM by Upasika » Logged
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #636 on: Oct 29, 2010, 01:44 PM »

Hi Rad,
I am happy to continue in whatever way the group chooses.  I also sense there are people who would like to attempt these assignments, and could benefit by a simplified step by step approach.  I feel that jumping 'into the deep end' with these assignments had allowed me to learn a great deal and overcome my earlier hesitancy, but also that somehow I had missed some basics along the way (eg how to synthesize the dynamics).  This work and learning is a priority for me, and I do have the time to apply myself to it.  As always, thank you so much for your willingness to help us along.
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« Reply #637 on: Oct 29, 2010, 11:03 PM »

Rad,

I love the practice thread and would be happy to continue in any way.

I also hope anyone who wishes to participate jumps in.  Personally, I'd like to again encourage anyone to go for it.  A bit over a year ago, when I first joined it, it is clear that i lacked a core understanding of the archetypes.(as taught in EA)  It was and continues to be a thing where, for me, when i am unafraid to 'look a fool' by my lack of knowing, that the response and feedback allows the most growth.  Mistakes are the best!  

Goddess Bless,
Bradley

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #638 on: Oct 30, 2010, 07:36 PM »

Hi Rad,
If you end up doing a simplified practice chart, this will be a good time for me to step out for a bit and focus on some other threads that I've been wanting to give more attention to.

I have a feeling that most people who may have an interest in starting a new practice chart on a more beginners level are likely not reading this thread. It may be a good idea to post a new thread as to get more people's attention.

As always, thank you for holding this space for us. This has definitely been one of the most beneficial learning experiences for me.
With Love,
am
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« Reply #639 on: Oct 31, 2010, 06:06 PM »

thanks Ari Moshe for your last post.
i share a similar feeling on one hand...i mean, if i knew by my non-participation others would step up and commit, then i'd be happy to step out for a time..
on the other hand, the simplicity of the bottom lines is exciting to me and so essential to all of this.  just the other day, watching the dvd where a woman begs and begs Jeffery to go over the 'pluto questions' for determining the house pluto is in(quite funny moment), it was another great learning experience going back to the basics...for i was lacking clear knowing of the difference in the 'special destiny' between aries and leo.  Certainly have much to learn from further study of the bottom lines also....

Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #640 on: Nov 01, 2010, 07:23 AM »

Hi Rad,

Personally, I would like to keep on practicing on this thread, either on simplified practice charts or in more complex ones. It has been a great learning experience for me, and I would say this type of exercises has been the best way to go deeper in understanding the archetypes and how they integrate. I am thankful for this learning experience. For this reason, I also think it would be great that others at the MB joined this thread.

God Bless,

Gonzalo

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #641 on: Nov 03, 2010, 01:08 PM »

Hi Group,

So I have started a new thread for beginners to do practice charts with the EA paradigm. So am also wondering for those of you who have been doing this from the beginning, and those that joined in later, in which we became progressively more deep and complete in our practice charts would like to continue. Please let me know.

God Bless, Rad
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« Reply #642 on: Nov 04, 2010, 12:25 AM »

love to continue,
thank you kindly

Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #643 on: Nov 04, 2010, 05:15 AM »

Thanks Rad, I can't do these at the moment but am definitely into it, really value them, and hopefully will be able to get going on them again in a couple of months, Upasika
« Last Edit: Nov 04, 2010, 05:23 AM by Upasika » Logged
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #644 on: Nov 04, 2010, 01:57 PM »

Thanks Rad for taking others into consideration.  That is very kind of you.

The practice charts on this thread have really advanced and are becoming very complicated.  It was difficult at times trying to work out how and why the others came to their conclusions.  Even though they had clearly referenced their material, I still could not work out "why?" 

Interestingly, when I give face to face readings with immediate feedback, my intuition flows extremely well.  I am able to observe, correlate and synthesize the dynamics quite effortlessly, while trusting in my insights and intuition. 

But for some reason, on these assignments, when I sat at my computer I was scared to make a mistake and expose my thoughts, ideas and intuition, and so I took the safe path which really did not work.  I should have taken many more risks...but I suppose Mercury in Cap 3rd can be too cautious. 

I will be able to do much better written assignments than what I've been doing here by beginning at the basics and following the process step by step with you. For this reason, I've switched to the Beginners Thread, and am really looking forward to this so much.  I do want to get it right!  I also hope to return here in the future.

Thank you for your time, patience and expertise here.  You have been so marvelous.

Love and Gratitude,
Linda
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: