School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

PRACTICE CHARTS

Started by Rad, Mar 24, 2009, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Rad,

I've been dealing with a personal cataclysmic event (T-Pluto conj Venus 3rd - Venus rules SN 7th which is the resolution node to my Pluto/Nodes t-square!).  To carry on with my EA study is what is required, but to be honest, as expressed recently by another person on this message board, my difficulty lies in the amount of details presented and how to put it all together.  The value is in the effort! so I just need to continue, even if it's at a slow pace at the present time.  I have been reading through everyone's contributions in the present Practice Chart assignment in order to put something together.  I'll give it go today.

Many thanks.

Linda

Pluto 8th - SN 5th - SN Ruler 3rd

PPP 2nd - NN 11th - NN Ruler 7th

3rd Stage Consensus

The core orientation of this 8th house Soul is to strive toward and unite with powerful symbols of the 3rd Stage Consensus in the upper strata of society such as prestige, status, material abundance, political power, social power, business success, and sexual power.  The evolutionary theme and necessity is creativity shaped through strength of will (5th) and actualized through unique and special communicative capabilities (3rd).

The 5th/8th First Quarter Square describes a crisis in action where he possesses all kinds of creativity (5th) and new thought forms (3rd) but is not certain what specific form to express these through resulting in a creative crisis.  He rushes ahead to create and exhibit his special destiny (5th) in order to effect achievement in the world (3rd consensus), but regularly experiences a withdrawal effect due to a fear of failure or a fear that (what little he feels of) his individuality will be lost.  And although the Last Quarter SN Ruler sextile SN describes a brilliant intellect with well formed thoughts that allow a clear vision for the future, his core desires (8th) are not easily achievable.

In the karmic past, the archetypes of betrayal, abandonment, trust (8th), child abuse, loss of children, power struggle with his father (5th) were experienced.  His father expected him to be an extension of himself and this drew rebellion, intellectual battles and crisis (11th) against his father's ideas because of the karmic necessity to define his own unique individuality (11th) which would lead to developing the PPP (2nd), and a sense that he would be the source of his own emotional and physical security.

Achieving his own individuality and detaching himself from his father makes him feel powerful and secure, and this leads to compulsive controlling and dictatorial behaviour over other people's lives, especially his children, lovers and siblings.  His dominating and controlling behaviour causes his children to rebel and assert their own wills against him.  Likewise, his children karmically inherit his old behaviour pattern, and therefore resist his dictates in order that they also can individuate.  

Pluto (8th) Full Inconjunct SN Ruler (3rd) exhibits an enormous amount of true inner power (8th), together with a heightened sense of a special destiny to achieve (5th).  Asserting his intellectual prowess in a wilful or obsessive way, or the way he communicates in a headstrong manner, or the way he takes in information in a determined way from external sources, is met with social persecution, criticism and environmental blockage. He cleverly finds the weakest links in other people's arguments in order to reinstate his own rightness.  

With this Inconjunct there has been a deep karma built up around duplicity which manifested through lies, gossip, fluctuating viewpoints, double agendas and ulterior motives in his interaction with others (3rd), which resulted in confrontations, negative feedback and others' intellectual doubt about him.  The need for absolute power (8th) was the reason he became duplicitous in his dealings with others.  In this life, the duplicity manifests as a subconscious fear of having his own power undermined by another point of view (3rd) which would then undermine his sense of absolute power (8th).   Confrontations with others would necessarily liberate him from this past behavioural pattern, as they expose this behaviour to him, thus allowing him to view it objectively so that he can see it for what it truly is.  These dynamics will be uncovered through repeated relationships with past friends, lovers, children or with souls he used or abused in the past.  

His Pluto 8th squares the Nodal Axis and therefore he has skipped some steps in the past.  These steps will be recovered through the resolution node, the 5th.  Until then, he will seesaw back and forth over the nodes 5th/11th until he understands what was missed, and learns to develop and express what was missed in his life.  Both Nodes and their rulers have operated in prior lives due to past choices which correlate to the skipped steps.  The degree of resistance to the skipped steps can be quite profound and intense.  Attracting confrontations and being isolated by others (11th), and the choice of domineering parental type and children resistant to his dictates (5th) will lead to objective awareness of the skipped steps.  Through the Last Quarter Square of the 8th/11th he will eventually meet others with very different world views to his (11th) and his resistance to others' ideas will intensify the evolutionary necessity to recover the skipped steps of his SN 5th.  The process of confrontation leads to internalization and assessment of the difficulties and eventually leads to self-adjustment.  

He is evolving beyond egocentric power (8th, 5th, 3rd) toward a creative social role that will benefit others (11th) with lessons in "listening", equality and balance (NN ruler 7th).  He learns to listen and to hear exactly what others need, and so he is learning to give rather than take.  The Grand Trine between the NN, SN Ruler, and NN Ruler reflects an ease in communicating, sharing and comparing thoughts and ideas with others, where he is able to consider, contrast and compare (7th) in a detached and objective way "different" points of view about the world (11th) which lead to new and unique approaches in the development of friendships with a diversity of people (11th).  In this way he is able to revolutionize and radically transform himself, and to leave the past behind.

With the SN Last Quarter Sextile NN Ruler 7th it becomes easier to assume the future directions of his relationships, to learn through others, perhaps leading to committed or intimate relationships rather than manipulation and abuse of others (8th).  However, the PPP inconjunct NN Ruler 7th describes not feeling good enough or not having the self-esteem or self-love required for self-sufficient relationships.  There may be a feeling of inadequacy in sharing oneself with a partner, or perhaps not feeling "ready" for a committed relationship.  

Linda

Quote from: Rad on Feb 19, 2010, 10:39 AM

I would like those who are participating in this practice chart thread to let me know if you'all want to stay with how we have been doing them to date, or if you want to begin to add a bit more of the paradigm to them as in putting Pluto, the Nodes, and their planetary rulers in signs.

I'm ready (sort of ;D) to tackle the Pluto dynamic in the SIGNS.

Rad

HI Linda,

"The 5th/8th First Quarter Square describes a crisis in action where he possesses all kinds of creativity (5th) and new thought forms (3rd) but is not certain what specific form to express these through resulting in a creative crisis.  He rushes ahead to create and exhibit his special destiny (5th) in order to effect achievement in the world (3rd consensus), but regularly experiences a withdrawal effect due to a fear of failure or a fear that (what little he feels of) his individuality will be lost.  And although the Last Quarter SN Ruler sextile SN describes a brilliant intellect with well formed thoughts that allow a clear vision for the future, his core desires (8th) are not easily achievable."

This Soul would not have, within itself, a fear of failure that causes it to cyclically withdraw. The Soul's sense of it's own individuality in this 3rd Stage consensus is in fact very, very powerful AS MEASURED AGAINST the majority of people, consensus, of the Soul's society of birth. The Soul in fact feels an inner sense of 'royalness': special, unique, inherenty 'entititled' to all the privledges of life.

What causes the cyclic withdrawals, and makes the Soul feel insecure, are the confrontations to it that the Soul requires because of it's evolutionary intentions as symbolized by the N.Node in the 11th, and it's ruler in the 7th, relative to the 8th House Pluto, and it's polarity point. And those confrontations are intended by the Soul so that it can utterly change it's inner realtionship to itself in terms of where the Soul has been coming from. It's the intensity of these confrontations that cause the cyclic withdrawal, and the resulting insecurity from within the Soul that these confrontations induce.

The fear of failure is rooted in having to actualize the Soul is the new ways that the Soul intends to do. This kind of Soul, at some point, once the ongoing evolutionary intentions is fully realized as symbolized in the 11th House N.Node and it's ruler in the 7th, will realize to it's own suprise that it's desires and efforts to succed will far surpase it's prior efforts at success that were rooted in absolute egocentric/ Soul domination of all others who were simply chess pieces in the Soul's own narcisstic drama who were manipulated accordingly.

Real good work Linda. Certainly wishing and praying that your own evolutionary transition right now, despite the struggle, is resolved in such a way that your Soul can rapidly accelerate as you leave the binding past behind.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Thank you kindly Rad.

Bradley J

Regarding adding signs:
No preference here
Look forward to it either way

Rad

Hi group,

Please let me know who is still wanting to be part of this practice chart thread. Would like to know before we begin a new practice chart.

Rad

Rad

HI Dhyana,

The first thing to do is read through this thread, starting from the beginning, to see what this practice charts are about. Have you read the PLuto books by Wolf, and his daughter Deva ? If not, this would be a good time to do so. Those books correlate with the essence of what Evolutionary Astrology is. In order to do these practice charts you will need that foundation: natal pluto, it's polarity point, the N.S Nodes of the Moon, and their planetary rulers. If you feel you have that foundation, based on reading those books, then by all means join this thread. The Forest book would be worthless for these purposes.

I will be posting a new paradigm for this practice chart thread in the next day or two. If you feel prepared to join in it's just a matter of doing the practice chart, the new paradigm, in the ways that we have already been doing. So read through this thread in it's entirety so that you can get a feeling for what is involvled, and thus how to participate.

Rad

Dhyana

My sense is that the foundation I have thus far in EA is probably sufficient enough to start doing the practice charts.

I have been studying, reading,and listening to just about anything EA related I could get my hands on. I do have a little background in traditional western astrology, some vedic astrology, as well as some study the Human Design System( founded by Ra Uru Hu), that goes back a few years.

Anyhow, I do feel I am ready to dig in here..

..so i suppose i just wait til you give out the practice chart?? right???

--- so I will just keep checking for it.

Thanks Rad and everyone.
DHYANA

ari moshe

Hi Rad,

I recognize that when I ask a question or post a response that is not born from 100% all of my effort and potential, then I end up wasting your time. Now, I would like to commit to doing this practice with my full presence. I will take time/space to read through the last thread once more, and do some more Pluto reading and personal reflection before I post any response. (And I will approach the obama thread with the same intention).

I apologize for the posts I have made, that in light of not putting forth all my effort, did not honor the services of you and this site.

This practice is a gift. I am grateful to you, all of EA, and Source for bestowing this blessing of abundance.
Love and Light,
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi Ari,

First, none of what you have posted, or asked about, has been taken in by me as a 'waste of my time', or somehow dishonoring EA or others on this board. I have in fact taken you in as very sincere, and quite keen on learning the EA paradigm. To me, as with so many others who desire to learn EA as it actually is, you have 'learned' or taken in all kinds of information from all kinds of sources that simply needs to be unlearned first. And in the process it's creates conflicts for anyone relative to what they have previously 'learned',or thought that they knew before, learning the totality of the EA paradigm. And those kinds of conflicts then become the basis of asking the questions that are asked and/ or the information previously taken in from other sources serving as the basis of how they interpret the symbols in the birth chart.

Not to many have the determination and persistence to learn EA in it's totality. Yet for those that do it does reveal the true map of the Soul through time. And those folks then truly become 'soul workers' on the behalf of others, and the Source itself.

I would encourage you to just keep going one step at a time Ari. As you progressively throw off the baggage of all kinds of information and ideas that you have picked up literally for lifetimes in your desire to 'know the truth', information and ideas that are no longer necessary for your own Soul's development, you will then be able to deepen by way of knowledge that is inwardly realized versus externally gained. As you do this your understanding of the totality of the EA paradigm will follow.

And the practice charts are very critical to that process. So I would gently suggest that you stay with this. I will help you as you need me too.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Practice Charts Group,

Ok, so we will start with a new paradigm. We will make this the chart of a white male, born into upper middle economic conditions, no specific religious conditioning, born in Canada, who is in the last stages of the 1st Stage Individuated evolutionary condition, who has Pluto in Virgo conjunct Uransu in the 2nd House, S.Node is in Scorpio in the 5th House, N.Node in Taurus in the 11th, and it's ruler Venus in Aqaurius in the 7th, and it's squaring the Nodes. Additionally, that Venus is inconjunct the natal Uranus.

Let's have a go at it !

Rad

Upasika

Hi Rad,

I am pretty involved with a medical treatment program at the moment, but do have a bit of time available for myself, and I would like to join the group for this latest chart example and try doing an interpretation in a few days time.

Since it would be my first go in this thread, I wouldn't read what anyone else may have written on the example by then (or your replies to them) before doing it, just write something from scratch and see how I go. Would this be OK?

thanks, Upasika

Elen

Hi Rad,
I'd like to give it a try but don't have tons of time.  I see myself possibly checking in at various points and giving it a try where ever I happen to check in.  Would this be ok?  I'd really love to give it a try when I can and get feedback.

Ellen

Rad

Hi Ellen and Upasika,

The answer is of course yes to you both .......... welcome aboard.

Rad