School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

PRACTICE CHARTS

Started by Rad, Mar 24, 2009, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Ellen,

Yes, of course, it's acceptable to start new threads with different EA topics in order to check your own understanding. That is, indeed, one of the very purposes of this message board.

Rad

Dhyana

Ellen, I just rewrote /modified that message to you with a better idea (in blue). So I hope you might re-read it. ????

Dhyana

Hi Rad,

I have two quick questions --

would it be best for me to leave out the parts about how these aspects might manifest as far as the life details (as in particulars, actually--as i did). Like, should I just stick to what the aspects mean rather then guessing into either a past life situation or a current one with particulars as I had done in my first post? I ask bc what you wrote about him attracting partners who may go elsewhere to find what this man cannot give, I simply wouldnt have figured that one out without you (atleast not yet) and the situations I was bouncing around were a bit off in light of what you mentioned (or were they?)? I also fee like I may have been writing scenarios that were influenced by people I know personally with a 2nd house Pluto in Virgo -- one being MY HUSBAND, and then my step Father with Second House Pluto also but in Leo (btw that coincidence of the 2nd House Pluto in Virgo like my husbands kinda blew my mind when you presented this as my first practice chart-- because all the house rulers were the same -along with (an assumed ) Leo Rising (SN conjunct in 2H though, not 5H like in the practice chart). Funny, I have been really trying to grok his chart for a while now. I guess we get what we need when we need it! LOL, Ha.)

I think these personal associations I have influence my answers? And although the scenarios I described differred bc of the Nodes placements and the Venus in the 7th which the individuals in my life do NOT have --I can say that I definately feltthat my description of Pluto in Virgo 2nd house was indeed based on my experience w/ my husband! (as well as my husband 7th house being in Aquarius --the emotional distancing from partner thing).  So these were definately influencing my description in my first post.

So my first question is, basically,  do you think it may be better for me not to guess at that stuff yet-- OR -- is that actually a useful thing to do?--U know, useful to use the info you have about those in your life to help you do anothers chatrt? ---Like, to think of people you know with the same Pluto placements etc and use that familiarity and insight to help develop some specifics for other clients?
Curious what you think?

And second quick Q I wanted to ask -- in reading what you have read thus far that I have written, could you yet tell where my strength lies and also my weakness(es). I know it is a little early in the game, but I do feel your a quite gifted in picking that kind of thing up quickly?

PS Rad, I Just MODIFIED THIS PART w/ this PS a FEW HOURS AFTER INITIALLY WRITING IT ---so with that said, BTW, i just posted  new  post down below after I wrote this to u --so maybe u could read that first then answer this particular question bc u will have more to go by.

Thanks so very much
Dhyana

Dhyana

Thank you so very much Rad.

OK, so taking off from what you said in your last message to me --when the affairs  or "secrets" begin to be revealed to this man he has a massive soul crisis. And hence, the important question is WHY would his soul create this for him? What would the soul intend for him?
Well, if there is acting out through his partners  by them having secret affairs, in a sexual way,
( indicated by Venus square nodes, SN 5H and Pluto by ruler-ship and even Uranus BC it is outside the cultural norm(Q?) --and if when moving from first stage individuated into second stage individuated, what needs to be brought to life comes objectively or from outside himself, then I would have to say that the first thing his soul is intending is  for him to become more aware of his INDIVIDUALNESS (Uranus H2) through the sexual/sensual arena.  His soul would like him to become familiar, intimate  and honest with his own sexual nature, desires and needs --whatever they may be and no matter how that might not fit in to a certain model of his class, peers or society (NN TAURUS 11H).

It is imperative for him to become intimate with himself on a sexual level   --his own repressed sexuality and or his own repressed sexual urges(PLUTO) that are outside the acceptable norm in the society in which he lives (URANUS) --perhaps including sexual fantasies that may seem "abnormal" considering the culture and class he is in.--For him to move into his next stage of evolution, to metamorphose (as you said Rad) his soul is longing for him to be honest with himself about his desires his hidden sexual needs--to embrace and acknowledge them as a real and legitimate part of himself  as something he legitimately "values"--To embrace this rather than to continue the unconsciousness that ends up having others act it out for him making him a victim. -- Being the victim  someone elses infidelity and sexual urges lets him play with the age old SN and avoid H8PPP pisces merging --; & SN5 in Scorpio, maintaining a powerlessness by believing he has nothing contributing to the betrayals (BC at least we could say that certainly the energy he carries did attract the kind of partner(s) that do this). This is one way he could be in HARMONY with his own soul, at this stage of his evolution.

As an aside; Perhaps in another life, he was the one doing the 5H infidelity (SN 5th house in Scorpio) and hence the mate and/or entire family w/ children (5H) up and left in that lifetime,(which he/she  most likely dearly valued) -so as with Virgo/Pluto 2H, everything he thought he valued most high-(mate and family, and perhaps monetary assets(2H) to take care of them), was pulled out from under
him = soul crisis (/Pluto/Uranus).in this current incarnation he may be carrying a guilt of his sexual nature and hence ATONING (virgo pluto). (Rad is this past life part accurate to put in here?Q)

His honesty and recognition of his own (perhaps somewhat alternative?Q) sexual longings and desires are just one facet of this souls unfolding to itself. The next part of this will be for him to come to KNOW what it is that he does VALUE in this life? What, as an individual, does he hold most dear to his heart? In other words, what is his BOTTOM LINE?  
He needs to find out what his very own values are -- for himself alone, BC I would bet that he too often knows how to serve others needs (VIRGO)and what they value but in that has lost touch with his own --which he needs to discover rather than live vicariously through others or unconsciously through the senses the senses he will need to become more A PART OF HIS SENSUAL NATURE AND THE SENSUAL NATURE AROUND HIM --H11NN also) perhaps (NN TAURUS & VENUS SQUARE NODE in 7H.)

As he caves into others desires and wants (Virgo) unable to even identify his own needs and values there will have to be a place those  repressed feelings of powerlessness go to (SN 5H and perhaps the house Mars abides, however I do not know where Mars, the lower octave of Pluto, is yet).  So he will act that out POWER OR attract those who will act that out that POWER (SOUTH NODE 5H).The 5th house often being the house of romantic escapades, sport, and finding ways of becoming/doing -as an outlet to "shine" that power (H5).

What this soul may come to as his bottom line is LIFE -and I write it in caps bc I mean it literally, as in LIFE of the body -LIFE FORCE of the body and being intimate in an earthy fashion to that via trough his inner acknowledgemnt and appreciation for his SEXUAL/SENSUAL NATURE BODY.. - As he comes in touch with his own life force and regeneration capacity by embracing the sexual  lessons of Pluto there, he will re-claim his individual soul power --the power of his body --and even the power  to heal and make strong that body (Virgo), --He will care for the needs appropriately of his BODY before he meets the needs of others.. and in this his agenda with others will be born out of something sincere... to serve from a place of abundance of lifes good things.. not to serve others values and martyr himself. This can also be his clearing up of the Venus skipped step H7.

The opportunity to have a life living in a body (Pluto in the Taurus house and in an Earth sign Virgo)... A very pure feeling of the body itself and the GIFT and chance to truly IMMERSE himself in the senses in a purer way, with intimate partners too... In an alive way -to experience the touch of the physical in other and earth things, sensual, as well (Pluto in VIRGO EARTH and  NN Taurus 11.) WITHOUT GUILT AND WITHOUT ADHERING TO THE VIEWS OF  THE CULTURAL NORM (BUT NOT ACTING OUT AGAINST THEM EITHER.. IN A RESPNSIBLE FASHION -- in other words, "being in the world but not of it"  kinda thing-- ) -- To experience bodily life and the engagement of the SENSES in this more personally fufilling and  cleaner way is to be IN HARMONY with his souls intention in an INDIVIUAL expression.Q?

When this soul can become more familar and comfortable with this own souls longings and desires -- when he can identify and embody more of his  own personal , sensual and sexual desires and longings simply as the flavor of his own uniqueness; Not to and feel ashamed of, but to embrace as himself  without judgement and guilt -- In other words, to start seeing the whole sexual arena in a completely new and objective way (Venus in Aquarius). A way that is fresh and with much less societal baggage and conditioning, then he can begin to do the same with his intimate partners! (skipped step Venus NN11, Venus inconjunct Uranus). Rad, which one?Q -or is it all of them?)

He will feel more comfortable with them because he will feel more at ease with himself, just as he is. And with that he will be able to intimately connect with his partners  on levels he had not known before bc there was this hidden FEAR (pluto) that they may see the "real him" (the one w/ "bad/wrong" sexual thoughts etc) or that he may see the "real them" --whatever those repressed sexual energies made him believe. In other words, their desires that are not as culturally acceptable or whatever.  

As he begins to awaken to the uniquness and individuality within himself through this area of his nature, and connect with others more intimately as he passes through his projected sexual fears/desires, he will then be able to create relationships that embody more equality bc he will be meeting these individuals from a completely different vibration of honoring his individuality.  

I do have more for this chart, but BC I am so new to this I have to wait for more feedback from Rad or whomever to proceed.
Thanks Again for this opportunity.

PS. Any where in my text that u see a Q? --that means I need some clarification or that I am not sure about that and would like  some help there. FYI.

Peace,
Dhyana

Rad

Hi Dhyana,

"So my first question is, basically,  do you think it may be better for me not to guess at that stuff yet-- OR -- is that actually a useful thing to do?--U know, useful to use the info you have about those in your life to help you do anothers chatrt? ---Like, to think of people you know with the same Pluto placements etc and use that familiarity and insight to help develop some specifics for other clients?
Curious what you think?"

It is never a good thing to 'guess' at all. It is essential in EA that we have a total grasp of the archetypes as defined by Houses, Signs, and Planets. Once we have these archetypes understood then it's a matter of understanding how they interact in each individuals life: their specific context. And part of that context is the evolutionary stage of development. Within this of course is the totality of the EA paradigm and it's interacts within itself in each chart, each and every individual Soul. Once these things are understood it is then a matter of applying a natural reasoning to this paradigm. This is why in these practice charts I really like to see that actual reasoning that is being used to support whatever analytical statements are being made.

Of course it can be beneficial to use one's experience with other people, charts, that one has worked with before because that does correlate to a working knowledge based on experience. Yet, each Soul is it's own Soul. Each has their own individual story coming through time, and the reasons for that story. Thus, not one size fits all. So in you using your husbands chart, etc, and then projecting his dynamics into this practice chart is where you, or anyone else doing such a thing, can go wrong. Your husbands, etc, individual context, Soul story, is not the same as this practice chart, or anyone else's.

"And second quick Q I wanted to ask -- in reading what you have read thus far that I have written, could you yet tell where my strength lies and also my weakness(es). I know it is a little early in the game, but I do feel your a quite gifted in picking that kind of thing up quickly?"

Thus far I feel your strength in your capacity to intuitively reason within the symbols presented. Thus, a core grasping of the whole design symbolized in the EA paradigm. As for the 'weakness' my sense just now is not having a deep enough understanding as to the dynamics the Soul has been working on within itself in the prior lives that are applying to the current life. This understanding of course is essential in order to understand the reality of the current life, and the evolutionary intentions as a result. This is a common 'weakness' though, and not unique to you. As you progress, evolve, stay committed to learning the EA paradigm this will change.

Rad

Rad

Hi Dhyana,

Quote from: DhyanaDec2 on Feb 28, 2010, 01:33 AM
Thank you so very much Rad.

OK, so taking off from what you said in your last message to me --when the affairs  or "secrets" begin to be revealed to this man he has a massive soul crisis. And hence, the important question is WHY would his soul create this for him? What would the soul intend for him?
Well, if there is acting out through his partners  by them having secret affairs, in a sexual way,
( indicated by Venus square nodes, SN 5H and Pluto by ruler-ship and even Uranus BC it is outside the cultural norm(Q?) --

Yes, this is the  signature of having partners who seek out affairs or unions with others. This issue of such a thing being outside 'cultural norms' would not be true because, ever sense the patriarchy has been in place, liaisons and affairs with others has indeed BEEN THE NORM.

and if when moving from first stage individuated into second stage individuated, what needs to be brought to life comes objectively or from outside himself, then I would have to say that the first thing his soul is intending is  for him to become more aware of his INDIVIDUALNESS (Uranus H2) through the sexual/sensual arena.  His soul would like him to become familiar, intimate  and honest with his own sexual nature, desires and needs --whatever they may be and no matter how that might not fit in to a certain model of his class, peers or society (NN TAURUS 11H).

It is imperative for him to become intimate with himself on a sexual level   --his own repressed sexuality and or his own repressed sexual urges(PLUTO) that are outside the acceptable norm in the society in which he lives (URANUS) --perhaps including sexual fantasies that may seem "abnormal" considering the culture and class he is in.--For him to move into his next stage of evolution, to metamorphose (as you said Rad) his soul is longing for him to be honest with himself about his desires his hidden sexual needs--to embrace and acknowledge them as a real and legitimate part of himself  as something he legitimately "values"--To embrace this rather than to continue the unconsciousness that ends up having others act it out for him making him a victim. -- Being the victim  someone elses infidelity and sexual urges lets him play with the age old SN and avoid H8PPP pisces merging --; & SN5 in Scorpio, maintaining a powerlessness by believing he has nothing contributing to the betrayals (BC at least we could say that certainly the energy he carries did attract the kind of partner(s) that do this). This is one way he could be in HARMONY with his own soul, at this stage of his evolution.

As an aside; Perhaps in another life, he was the one doing the 5H infidelity (SN 5th house in Scorpio) and hence the mate and/or entire family w/ children (5H) up and left in that lifetime,(which he/she  most likely dearly valued) -so as with Virgo/Pluto 2H, everything he thought he valued most high-(mate and family, and perhaps monetary assets(2H) to take care of them), was pulled out from under
him = soul crisis (/Pluto/Uranus).in this current incarnation he may be carrying a guilt of his sexual nature and hence ATONING (virgo pluto). (Rad is this past life part accurate to put in here?Q)

Yes, it is right to understand the prior life dynamics that are responsible for what this Soul has created, and why. This core issue is not one of 'infidelity' of his part in prior lives that is the cause of his partners seeking out others to be intimate with. The core issue is symbolized in the Pluto/Uranus conjunction in the 2nd, squaring the 5th House S.Node in Scorpio: his sexuality is very intense yet is FOCUSED ON HIMSELF. This is a Soul who has been focused on the symbol of the penis, the phallus, as all powerful. A SOURCE OF CREATION: 5th House. Thus, a Soul who used himself, his own body as a vehicle of stability, self reliance, and developing a deep inner relationship to itself. Thus, his primary sexual focus has been himself in prior lives: masturbation. And, because of this primary focus, his partners have felt their own sexual needs have been neglected which has caused them to fulfill their needs elsewhere.

And, because of this primary focus, his penis has become highly sensitized to his own touch: 2nd House Pluto/Uranus in Virgo that impacts on the nerves ( Virgo=nerves). So even when he would have intercourse with his partner he would then ejaculate very quickly. This then simply adds to his partner not feeling that their needs are not being met. In essence, this Soul has been highly narcissistic within itself in general, and on sexual level specifically. This core narcissism is rooted in the symbol and power of the phallus as this Soul perceives it. And, as a result of this, the Soul will  be attracted to the power of the phallus in other men. The Pluto/Uranus in Virgo conjunction in the 2nd is thus, in this context, a signature of bi-sexuality even as his core desires are for men first. By having women partners in which all of these dynamics are playing out one of the main messages, spoken or unspoken, from these women partners over lifetimes in one of being 'inadequate' ... Virgo ... sexually speaking.

His honesty and recognition of his own (perhaps somewhat alternative?Q) sexual longings and desires are just one facet of this souls unfolding to itself. The next part of this will be for him to come to KNOW what it is that he does VALUE in this life? What, as an individual, does he hold most dear to his heart? In other words, what is his BOTTOM LINE? 

Yes, and how to proceed from there: how to create a life that honors his whole being. This will. of itself, require that he examine the causes of the unresolved traumas, Pluto/Uranus, squaring the Nodes one of which is in the 11th, Venus in Aquarius, that have kept him emotionally detached from his life including his own core being, his nature, his Soul.

He needs to find out what his very own values are -- for himself alone, BC I would bet that he too often knows how to serve others needs (VIRGO)and what they value but in that has lost touch with his own --which he needs to discover rather than live vicariously through others or unconsciously through the senses the senses he will need to become more A PART OF HIS SENSUAL NATURE AND THE SENSUAL NATURE AROUND HIM --H11NN also) perhaps (NN TAURUS & VENUS SQUARE NODE in 7H.)

As he caves into others desires and wants (Virgo) unable to even identify his own needs and values there will have to be a place those  repressed feelings of powerlessness go to (SN 5H and perhaps the house Mars abides, however I do not know where Mars, the lower octave of Pluto, is yet).  So he will act that out POWER OR attract those who will act that out that POWER (SOUTH NODE 5H).The 5th house often being the house of romantic escapades, sport, and finding ways of becoming/doing -as an outlet to "shine" that power (H5).

What this soul may come to as his bottom line is LIFE -and I write it in caps bc I mean it literally, as in LIFE of the body -LIFE FORCE of the body and being intimate in an earthy fashion to that via trough his inner acknowledgemnt and appreciation for his SEXUAL/SENSUAL NATURE BODY.. - As he comes in touch with his own life force and regeneration capacity by embracing the sexual  lessons of Pluto there, he will re-claim his individual soul power --the power of his body --and even the power  to heal and make strong that body (Virgo), --He will care for the needs appropriately of his BODY before he meets the needs of others.. and in this his agenda with others will be born out of something sincere... to serve from a place of abundance of lifes good things.. not to serve others values and martyr himself. This can also be his clearing up of the Venus skipped step H7.

No. He is already very intimate with his own body as explained above. This is what is SAFE FOR HIM. It is what he knows, and what he can trust. And that has been reinforced over many lifetimes by having partners, for all the reasons explained above, who have gone elsewhere to have their needs met: which is part of the unresolved traumas that he brings into the current life. That, of itself, contributes to his inability to totally engage his intimate others because of the deep FEAR OF LOSS AND BETRAYAL that comes with him into the current life: the S.Node in Scorpio in the 5th.

The opportunity to have a life living in a body (Pluto in the Taurus house and in an Earth sign Virgo)... A very pure feeling of the body itself and the GIFT and chance to truly IMMERSE himself in the senses in a purer way, with intimate partners too... In an alive way -to experience the touch of the physical in other and earth things, sensual, as well (Pluto in VIRGO EARTH and  NN Taurus 11.) WITHOUT GUILT AND WITHOUT ADHERING TO THE VIEWS OF  THE CULTURAL NORM (BUT NOT ACTING OUT AGAINST THEM EITHER.. IN A RESPNSIBLE FASHION -- in other words, "being in the world but not of it"  kinda thing-- ) -- To experience bodily life and the engagement of the SENSES in this more personally fufilling and  cleaner way is to be IN HARMONY with his souls intention in an INDIVIUAL expression.Q?

Yes, but this of course demands that he deals with all the issues that we have been discussing.

When this soul can become more familar and comfortable with this own souls longings and desires -- when he can identify and embody more of his  own personal , sensual and sexual desires and longings simply as the flavor of his own uniqueness; Not to and feel ashamed of, but to embrace as himself  without judgement and guilt -- In other words, to start seeing the whole sexual arena in a completely new and objective way (Venus in Aquarius). A way that is fresh and with much less societal baggage and conditioning, then he can begin to do the same with his intimate partners! (skipped step Venus NN11, Venus inconjunct Uranus). Rad, which one?Q -or is it all of them?)

Yes

He will feel more comfortable with them because he will feel more at ease with himself, just as he is. And with that he will be able to intimately connect with his partners  on levels he had not known before bc there was this hidden FEAR (pluto) that they may see the "real him" (the one w/ "bad/wrong" sexual thoughts etc) or that he may see the "real them" --whatever those repressed sexual energies made him believe. In other words, their desires that are not as culturally acceptable or whatever. 

As he begins to awaken to the uniquness and individuality within himself through this area of his nature, and connect with others more intimately as he passes through his projected sexual fears/desires, he will then be able to create relationships that embody more equality bc he will be meeting these individuals from a completely different vibration of honoring his individuality. 

I do have more for this chart, but BC I am so new to this I have to wait for more feedback from Rad or whomever to proceed.
Thanks Again for this opportunity.

PS. Any where in my text that u see a Q? --that means I need some clarification or that I am not sure about that and would like  some help there. FYI.

Peace,
Dhyana

Keep going Dhyana,

Rad

Elen

Quote from: DhyanaDec2 on Feb 27, 2010, 02:40 PM
Hi Again ELLEN
Oops, looks like Bradley J already mentioned it....  But again, more specifically, If you have an email account it would be very easy for you to use that bc u can just use it in replace of a Word Program, do u know what I mean. Just use the compose email section of your emails for the body of your text as if it was a document. Then, all you have to do is put your very same email ADDRESS in the "TO:" spot and just send it to yourself and then it will be in your "NEW MAIL"... know what I mean?  Then just keep saving your mail to yourself. I know in my email I can create folders etc. You can copy and paste on to the forum from there AND YOU ALSO  can keep updating the body of your text as your developing it, by copying and pasting onto ne COMPOSE EMAIL and the begin typing more and send that to yourself --Well, I sure hope this made sense to you bc it did to me?
In case you didnt know i thought I would also mention how t to copy and paste === all you do is highlight the text that you want to copy from the forum page or from wherever and then go to "edit " drop down menu (at the top of any window page) and click on copy --then you may minimize that window and open your new window without loosing that one bc it is minimized, --then with your cursor you click where you want to apply/paste that chunk of text you just copied--go back to "edit" drop menu and click paste.  Thats about it. I don't think you will have to bother putting the attachments of documents and emails on here bc you can simply open 2 windows --one for this forum and then one for where your typing/copying from your document (either email or word program) and with the minmize option at the top of your current pages you can just switch back and forth,copying and pasting,  minimizing whichever window your working from.. Does that make sense? I will be happy to further explain if needed bc i know when i just started using these computer tricks i would get confused too. but it is really very simple
Well, in any event, sure hope you find a way to participate bc I enjoyed reading your last shorter post for sure!

Dhyana :)

Hi Dhyana,

Thanks so much for your posts.  I'm sick as a dog right now so can't look at them in detail.  For the life of me I really don't get how to cut and paste into this forum.  I'm just not seeing the options.  Could you point them out to me?  I may not end up using it because I'd still have the time limitation re: public library computer, but it could come in handy.

Thanks a million,
Ellen

Elen

Quote from: Ellen on Feb 26, 2010, 07:55 AM
Quote from: Rad on Feb 25, 2010, 11:52 AM
Hi Practice Charts Group,

Ok, so we will start with a new paradigm. We will make this the chart of a white male, born into upper middle economic conditions, no specific religious conditioning, born in Canada, who is in the last stages of the 1st Stage Individuated evolutionary condition, who has Pluto in Virgo conjunct Uransu in the 2nd House, S.Node is in Scorpio in the 5th House, N.Node in Taurus in the 11th, and it's ruler Venus in Aqaurius in the 7th, and it's squaring the Nodes. Additionally, that Venus is inconjunct the natal Uranus.

Let's have a go at it !

Rad

Hi Rad,

I'm submitting my attempt via attachment.  For the moment it's the only way I can figure out how make this work in terms of public library time limits and the need to spend more time and more focused time on a full analysis.  Hope this is ok.

Ellen

PS I may not be back on the board for a few days.  I woke up w/ a nasty stomach bug - hope it's brief.  Now off to bed.... :-\

Dhyana

Hey Ellen, I do hope u get well soon!  I just read ur attachment document. Thank you so much for ur work. This is so helpful to see others analysis! That's y I want u to stay on and post too!

Anyhow, I would  love to help you by explaining the copy paste thing.. and i think it sound so much more complicated in writing then in actually doing it. Do you have a Word Program at hom but simply do not have internet connection there?  And thats y u go to the library?

I ask bc if you have something at home, I can easily OVER THE PHONE, lead u through how to copy and paste and then u will know how to do it anywhere you go. I would be willing to do that if you want. I can leave my phone number on here for a day or so (then I would erase it after you got it) and you can just call me (after you feel better of course). OR I can just post a message on this board under another listing thread (not here on Re:Practice Charts) and just type out steps in fine detail if the phone thing doesnt work for u. LET ME KNOW?

Dhyana

Dhyana

Quote from: Ellen on Feb 28, 2010, 01:15 PM
Quote from: DhyanaDec2 on Feb 27, 2010, 02:40 PM
Hi Again ELLEN
Oops, looks like Bradley J already mentioned it....  But again, more specifically, If you have an email account it would be very easy for you to use that bc u can just use it in replace of a Word Program, do u know what I mean. Just use the compose email section of your emails for the body of your text as if it was a document. Then, all you have to do is put your very same email ADDRESS in the "TO:" spot and just send it to yourself and then it will be in your "NEW MAIL"... know what I mean?  Then just keep saving your mail to yourself. I know in my email I can create folders etc. You can copy and paste on to the forum from there AND YOU ALSO  can keep updating the body of your text as your developing it, by copying and pasting onto ne COMPOSE EMAIL and the begin typing more and send that to yourself --Well, I sure hope this made sense to you bc it did to me?
In case you didnt know i thought I would also mention how t to copy and paste === all you do is highlight the text that you want to copy from the forum page or from wherever and then go to "edit " drop down menu (at the top of any window page) and click on copy --then you may minimize that window and open your new window without loosing that one bc it is minimized, --then with your cursor you click where you want to apply/paste that chunk of text you just copied--go back to "edit" drop menu and click paste.  Thats about it. I don't think you will have to bother putting the attachments of documents and emails on here bc you can simply open 2 windows --one for this forum and then one for where your typing/copying from your document (either email or word program) and with the minmize option at the top of your current pages you can just switch back and forth,copying and pasting,  minimizing whichever window your working from.. Does that make sense? I will be happy to further explain if needed bc i know when i just started using these computer tricks i would get confused too. but it is really very simple
Well, in any event, sure hope you find a way to participate bc I enjoyed reading your last shorter post for sure!

Dhyana :)

Hi Dhyana,

Thanks so much for your posts.  I'm sick as a dog right now so can't look at them in detail.  For the life of me I really don't get how to cut and paste into this forum.  I'm just not seeing the options.  Could you point them out to me?  I may not end up using it because I'd still have the time limitation re: public library computer, but it could come in handy.

Thanks a million,
Ellen

Hey ellen (again)

In order to paste onto this forum from a work already done, you would do it the same way as if you were pasting anywhere --THE PASTE OPTION IS NOT ON THIS PARTICULAR FORUM ITSELF, IT IS SOMETHING THAT IS ON YOUR ACTUAL SCREEN WINDOW ITSELF --meaning it is not an option that comes from within the EA forum ---- on the very top of my computer screen right now, I see the words FILE  EDIT  VIEW  FAVORITES  TOOLS  HELP --  it is t that portion of the window i am speaking of.  With some computers though, u may have to RIGHT CLICK for that menu --but on most WINDOWS Programs I have seen that is generally there.

well, read over my other posts and see how i can help u

Dhyana

Bradley J

Rad,

I've been milling over applying the gender, race, and social class to this assignment.
Before proceeding, I'm hoping for feedback on my thought process thus far.

Our "person" is white, male, and born in the upper middle class in Canada.
I did a bit of research regarding white and male privilege in Canada since I am still quite ignorant to cultural dynamics outside my own "bubble of reality".
It appears that, as in America, being born both white and male in Canada, esp. with an upper middle class birth, there is a lot of "unconscious privilege" which he would have been born with.

One example of what I've been thinking about here is:

If this were a woman, relative to the pluto/uranus virgo in 2nd house, we would expect to see the cultural impact of conditioning in which there would be this virgonian self criticism of "something wrong with me"  as they are not able to sexually satisfy partners, probably men earlier in the life.  If the pattern continued with men or women, there may be stronger conscious conditioning to deal with.
In comparison, because we are discussing a male - a male who has had a privilege in life to think that "nothing is wrong with masterbation/self satisfaction" - much more accepted for a man than a woman.

So, if all the above holds truth, can we determine that the conditioned "okay-ness" of who he is in light of "unconscious privilege" will require greater shocks of self failure to, thru crisis, trigger the necessary evolutionary self improvements? (Greater relative to others in less privileged situations who are familiar with the struggle of "not good enough" or "something is wrong with me"  many times before)

Hope my question makes sense,

Thank you again,
Bradley

Linda

Quote from: Rad on Feb 25, 2010, 11:52 AM
Hi Practice Charts Group,

Ok, so we will start with a new paradigm. We will make this the chart of a white male, born into upper middle economic conditions, no specific religious conditioning, born in Canada, who is in the last stages of the 1st Stage Individuated evolutionary condition, who has Pluto in Virgo conjunct Uransu in the 2nd House, S.Node is in Scorpio in the 5th House, N.Node in Taurus in the 11th, and it's ruler Venus in Aqaurius in the 7th, and it's squaring the Nodes. Additionally, that Venus is inconjunct the natal Uranus.

Let's have a go at it !

Rad

Dhyana

Thanks so much again Rad!  I am going to do a little studying for the next day or so before I post again.  Your responses were extremely useful.

Be back soon.

Dhyana

Rad

Hi Bradley,

The shocks that the Soul will create in order to enforce it's evolutionary intentions as symbolized by his 8th House polarity point, the N.Node in the 11th in Taurus ruled by the 7th House Venus in Aquarius, will be rooted in losing a partner(s) for the reasons that we have been talking about so far. And those reasons really have nothing to do with the relative 'privileges' , or lack of, because of the economic stations that he has been born into. Those shocks will hurt just as much whether he is a millionaire or in some other economic situation.

On a sexual level, whether male or female, this signature will typically correlate to learning various sexual techniques .. Virgo ... that somehow are linked to sexual fulfillment of the partner because of the underlying feeling of inadequacy within them self. This just reinforces the mental approach to the sexuality versus emotional engagement that is the real underlying issue that can lead their partners elsewhere. In essence, this can create an orientation to the sexual needs of the partner that equal 'sexual servicing' of the partner versus actual emotional/soul engagement. The orientation to learning/ applying the sexual techniques can also include, depending on the whole context of the chart, those that are aimed rooted in various forms of inducing intensity. When this is the case this is a compensation for the inner emptiness felt from within. And that emptiness can then of course be reflected in the relationship with the partner so that the induced sexual technique creating such intensity creates a temporary sense of meaningfulness, of being 'together', as a counteractive point to the actual reality of the relationship: it's core emptiness. Additionally, in the signature that we are working with this learning of various techniques in order to induce the desired response is to 'prove', S.Node in Scorpio in the 5th relative to the 2nd House Pluto/Uranus in Virgo, to himself his 'sexual power's' that, in the end, are about him feeling 'ok' within himself about himself in order to counteract the inner sense of inadequacy. So, in the end, its is a very narcissistic orientation anyway.

Rad

Elen

OK, here it is!  (Need I say more?!) 

Thank you, everyone (!) for your help!

This individual has been instinctually rebelling against the profound inner emptiness he has felt due to the narrow frame of reality in which he has lived  (Pluto/Uranus/Virgo/2nd house).  He has been questioning in a very deep way the beliefs and values that have grounded him in his reality.  He has been asking in a very deep way, "What is the meaning and purpose of my life, of my very existence?" (SN/Scorpio/5th together with the 2nd house and also, possibly, a Last Quarter aspect between Pluto/SN - is this correct that if they are in aspect, it is a Last Quarter square, ie, not a First Quarter square?).  His probing has continually led him back to the emptiness of the values with which he has lived and grounded his being (Pluto rulership of SN) which has led to crisis - in beliefs, in relationship and in consciousness (Venus inconjunct Uranus).  And it is this dynamic that has, over time, evolved him to the individuated state.  In this state, he has come to feel progressively alienated from the society (ie, status quo values and beliefs) of the societies into which he has been born.  Inwardly, there is still a part of him that would like to try to conform - to at least look as though he fits in - and thus hold onto at least a remnant of security (2nd house, Scorpio).  But he is nearing the point in his own evolution when he will no longer be able to keep this up - when the sense of alienation will be complete (latter stages of 1st stage individuated, nearing early stages of 2nd stage individuated).
Currently, in this life, he is needing to recover skipped steps (Venus applying to SN).  He has been going back and forth between deeply probing his circumstances - his values, beliefs, his sense of self and purpose - to settling for the comfort and security of the group (Venus in Aquarius square the Scorpio 5th house/Taurus 11th house nodal axis).  The skipped steps he is needing to recover involve delving more fully into the penetrating questioning he has been doing - to allow himself to truly feel and know the utter emptiness of his being and experience and to get to the core of his feelings of guilt (Virgo/Pisces axis).  He will be questioning all the expectations that the society into which he has been born has for him.  "Why have children," for example (2nd/5th houses).  "Why marry?" (Scorpio and also Venus in Balsamic Phase with PPP).  The very wealth into which he has been born may feel claustrophobic (Scorpio) and alienating (2nd house Uranus) to him and he may instinctually attempt to throw that off in this lifetime - to rebel against it (Pluto/Uranus in New Phase Conjunction) - thus inducing a crisis (inconjunct to Venus) in which he must rely on a community of alienated others (Venus/Aquarius/7th house) for a sense of security (2nd house/Taurus NN).  By deeply questioning his circumstances, by instinctually rebelling against that which feels stifling to him at the very core of  his being, he will provoke within himself a necessary anger response (eventual 2nd stage individuated), keeping him separate and alienated.  In this way he gains the psychological space he needs to come to know himself as himself, as a unique and special individual.  
Crisis is a strong theme in this chart (Virgo, Pluto/Uranus in New Phase, Uranus/Venus inconjunct, Scorpio SN, the increasing realization that he does not fit in) and is necessary for the need to develop self-knowledge indicated in the chart.  At the same time the NN in Taurus wants comfort and security in the group (11th house).  The primary danger is escapism (PPP in Pisces) and a general loss or confusion of boundaries.  He may, for example, simply adopt the values of others, avoiding the need to look deeply within to discover his own value/s and providing for himself the appearance of fitting in (Full Phase polarity to Pluto/Uranus conjunction and still in 1st stage individuated).  With his inherited circumstance of wealth, he may allow himself (his resources) to be used by others, perhaps feeling guilty (Virgo) for his circumstance and perhaps still remembering at an unconscious level the feeling of security that came from being a part of the consensus (Pluto/Uranus in New Phase and still in 1st Stage Individuated).  At the same time, allowing his resources to be used would provide him with a false sense of security, false because the only real security for him in this life is coming to know himself within himself and his sense of purpose in life which derives from this inner knowing.  Another danger is the danger of substance abuse or some other form of escapism (PPP in Pisces), this corresponding to his increasing need to hook up with like-minded others, ie, falling into the wrong crowd (Venus in Aquarius and nearing 2nd stage individuated).  Again, the possibility of being used exists here.  In each case the danger that he falls into will trigger crises which will then enforce the need to look deeply within to come to come to know himself.  
One positive manifestation of the chart that I see is the possibility of engaging in humanitarian work, ie, helping others to meet their basic needs (Venus/Aquarius/11th house/Virgo/Pisces/Uranus).  There would still be the danger of focusing on appearing like everyone else.  Yet work of this kind could bring him into contact with a diversity of others, giving him the chance to compare and contrast basic values.  Thus in a detached way (Aquarius) he could engage in the inner work of coming to know himself within.  Anger and crises would still manifest, but in a less self-destructive way.  However, because he is in the latter stages of 1st Stage Individuated, and thus the angry rebellion of the 2nd Stage Individuated is looming, even this work, it seems, could only lead to a more profound sense of alienation.