School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

PRACTICE CHARTS

Started by Rad, Mar 24, 2009, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Thanks Rad for taking others into consideration.  That is very kind of you.

The practice charts on this thread have really advanced and are becoming very complicated.  It was difficult at times trying to work out how and why the others came to their conclusions.  Even though they had clearly referenced their material, I still could not work out "why?" 

Interestingly, when I give face to face readings with immediate feedback, my intuition flows extremely well.  I am able to observe, correlate and synthesize the dynamics quite effortlessly, while trusting in my insights and intuition. 

But for some reason, on these assignments, when I sat at my computer I was scared to make a mistake and expose my thoughts, ideas and intuition, and so I took the safe path which really did not work.  I should have taken many more risks...but I suppose Mercury in Cap 3rd can be too cautious. 

I will be able to do much better written assignments than what I've been doing here by beginning at the basics and following the process step by step with you. For this reason, I've switched to the Beginners Thread, and am really looking forward to this so much.  I do want to get it right!  I also hope to return here in the future.

Thank you for your time, patience and expertise here.  You have been so marvelous.

Love and Gratitude,
Linda

Rad

Hi Ari, Bradley, and Upasika

So let me know if you want to continue on this practice chart thread. By default it seems this will now become more of an advance thread to practice the EA paradigm. Upasika I realize that because of you medical situation that your participation, at least in presenting an analysis, is based on that. If there are any others that wish to join of 'advanced' group please let me know.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Thanks Rad for holding this additional space. I'm very interested in continuing.
am

Bradley J

Rad,
I would like to focus here and on the Planetary Nodes thread at this time.
Thank you

Goddess Bless,
Bradley

ari moshe

Good call- I'm with Bradley here. I think that's a wise choice on my part to stick with just the planetary nodes for now.

Rad

Hi Ari,

Let me know if I am understanding you correctly: you wish to do just the planetary nodes thread, or both this one and that one like Bradley ?

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Oh I see, I misread Bradley's.

Yes my intention is to focus only on the planetary nodes. At least for the next bit of time.