School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Second Saturn return and karmic blocks

Started by ari moshe, Mar 18, 2010, 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Ari,
Yes, such charts do exist. But remember what Wolf taught about this, i.e planets. He did not teach about asteroids in this context.

Rad

ari moshe

Hi Rad,

Why don't asteroids count? If someone has Chiron or Vesta in aspect to the nodes, surely this implies that both nodes have been worked on prior to this life.

Would you mind posting or offering an example of a chart in which this rule applies?
Thank you,
Ari

Rad

Hi Ari,
There are over 7,000 asteroids. Which one's are you going to choose, or not choose ? This is why Wolf taught about the planets in this way. Additionally, the planets themselves, from an archetypal point of view, cover in totality that various correlations that the different asteroids do. I just don't have the time to go through all my files Ari to post a chart like this.

Rad

ari moshe

Hi Rad,

I understand. Perhaps someone who is familiar with this rule can post an example?

I still have the basic question. If we are working wtih 9 planets and (not including the conjunction) 27 aspects- all of which have an orb of anywhere from 2 degrees to 10 degrees. I still can't find an example in which some planet isn't aspecting the nodes.

When it comes to asteroids, we have plenty of examples in which they are taken into account for interpreting the nodes (i.e JWG's Lucifer squaring the nodes, he calls that a skipped step).

I wish to respect your time. So I am not at all offended if you don't take this any futher. And this topic that isn't too significant to begin with. However the information I'm getting seems like a contradiction.

What I'm hearing is a rule: "When a planet is conjunct the sn, a soul is REQUIRED to wait until the second Saturn return to actualize the nn- unless a planet is on the nn, or any planet is aspecting both nodes" Yet I can find no chart in which this is a possibility.

Again, I am simply grateful to be exploring this. I don't need EA/JWG or anyone here to always make sense to me! I'm only intent on not accepting anything on blind faith.
Love*Light
Ari Moshe