School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

personal request

Started by Elen, Apr 23, 2010, 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elen

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to post this personal request here, but I'm not sure where else to turn.  I'm wondering if there's anyone who'd be willing to look at the timing of a flight I'll be on in mid-June (I'm making a major life move at that time).  I'm a little freaked that the plane might crash (Jupiter/Uranus conjunction opposed Saturn) and haven't been able to find anyone to look at this for me.  Just send me a personal message if you're willing. 

Thanks, and again, sorry to post this here.

Ellen

Elen

Hi Everyone,

Forgot to say that I'm more than willing to pay whatever fee you normally charge for this service!

Ellen

PatriciaW

Hi Ellen,

I just want to say, that quite frequently when we make major changes all our fears rush to the surface, because shaking the roots of what is secure to us is scary!! You probably feel very vulnerable right now...and that is normal. That oppoistion you point out Jupiter/Uranus opp Saturn is eaxctly that kind of transit. Most of the time when we make big changes, it is our soul prompting us to do so and answering the souls call can feel threatening to our 'small' selves. Your energy is better spent praying/talking to the universe asking for clarity and support during your transition...

Steve

hi Ellen

Adding to what Patricia said, no astrologer who knows what they are doing will predict that based on symbols in a chart your plane will crash. Nothing in astrology is that specific.  Archetypes are symbols.  Symbols manifest symbolically, not literally.  There are thousands of ways that a Jupiter/Uranus conjunction opposed Saturn could manifest.  That is why specific predictions are wrong 90% of the time.

A good way to approach this is to remember that your motivation and desire is to follow your Soul's intentions.  Thus, anything that happens, including a plane crash, is part of your Soul's intentions, and ultimately brings you closer to God/Goddess.   So there is nothing to fear, including death.  You will not die until you are intended to die, and you are not going to avoid dying when it is your moment to die no matter what you do. Those are the parameters we live in while encased in human form, like it or not.  Accepting them makes the whole process smoother.

Steve

Elen

Hi Patricia & Steve,

Thank you so much for your responses.  Yes, I understand.  I am letting my fear get the better of me.  And I will continue to pray for guidance.  However, I do have a question in response to something Steve wrote, so I hope you will bear with me and respond if you are able. 

Steve,
You said that I won't avoid death when it is my time.  My concern is that I might be choosing death when it is NOT my time - flying vs. greyhound.  My fear of flying is so great, I cannot tell if my "intuition" is indeed intuition or just reaction to my fear.  So, do I face my fear of flying and just fly.  Or do I trust my "intuition" (which may just be fear) and take Greyhound.  Or does it matter - if it's my time to die, it'll happen regardless.  If it's not my time, it won't happen regardless.  Is this latter statement correct? 

Sorry to trouble you with this.  But I appreciate your willingness to respond.

Peace,
Ellen

Dhyana

Ellen,

Do you have Mercury, Neptune in Scorpioin H9 or Mercury, Neptune  in H8,

with a Jupiter Rx, with some Virgo flavor --or a SN in Scorpio, or even a Saturn in pisces tagging along? or any combonation of something like this?  

Because I do ... and even if you don't,

... boy oh boy, this sure sounds just like a very very familiar "round and round" no answer enigma puzzle, like mine. I have spent countless moments, days, months, years of my life with this very kind of thing, just going on and on in circles... and ended up making me physically sick.

..and btw, I have not died yet on the plane to NYC when I went, and in the 80's I never did get AIDS, and my twins daughters were not born with defects or down syndrome, and my son did not get in that bike accident and die around the time I joined this MB to find out of he was gonna die soon, nor did he drowned at my sisters cabin, and when I was 8 years old, my mother did make it home from work that night even though I thought she should not go, etc etc etc.

And I am not saying this flippantly, bc I KNOW the pain in that confusion of not knowing if this is your true intuition, and how this feels to ponder --honestly, I REALLY DO!

When I read this just a second ago, I said to myself "oh my god, that is me!"

Well, I had found, in most cases, neither voice was accurate-- neither was really that SOUL contented space, that speaks without words, and guides naturally, without error.

but a distraction from that actually. But I bet it will still happen again to me and I won't remember this straight away~ but somehow i know then a light will go on again --soon enough, bc I'm really feeling that I am ready, to know firsthand, what it is like to live trusting the SOUL.

And, I also know  if I heard that, or someone told me that ("distraction etc), I got aggravated and felt that "I wasn't being heard", and I probably still will.

Ellen, I can't say this is the same for you, but I just thought I would mention it to you  bc it SURE SOUNDED FAMILAR!

Love,
Dhyana

ps. and you want to see how even more tenacious this is  -- i just had the thought "Dhyana, what if Ellen dies bc you posted this?"  
YOU SEE --you see how crazy this can get?!?

PEACE BE STILL,
DHYANA

PatriciaW

So beautifully put Dhyana and Steve!! And the truh is Ellen you are going to die.. we all are.. so lets just get that big fear out of the way. Having said that you also have past life selves that may have died tragically...and some of thier fears may be bubbling to the surface...again, changes in our life can trigger in us deep levels of subconcious memories because we are vulebrable and sometimes raw at these junctures. Not to mention the collective transists and global subconscious buzz that we are all swimming in at the moment...'it's the end of the world as we know it"....

Personally, everytime I have moved even though conciously I am excited about the move.. some level of me is usually terrified. For me this is distant past life memories of being driven out of places i loved, loss of homes and immigrant trauma  etc.... (Pluto in the 6th  sq sag sun in the 9th house)...preety literal!!  My philosophy (besides digging into those fears and uprooting them... is to feel the fear and do it anyway)... Having moved almost every two years of my adult life, and travelled the world for work... I would say that attitude has worked for me so far..

I guess what we are all saying is that we know it is HARD to have proper perspective when fear is driving us... but it is also the opportune time to serrender to trust and to deepen ones faith...and be open to let the universe suprise you in a maginificnet way. If you want a life raft to cling to....focus on the fact that JUPITER is part of that trasit you are eyeing.... trust, trust, trust!!!  Also note that The saturn/ Uranus opposition is what was happening when Obama was elected... McCain ( Saturn) oppose Obama (Uranus)
old orders clashing with new..   Patricia

Steve

Hi Ellen

To repeat what I said before, you are not going to die before your time to die, whether you take the bus or the plane.

How often do you hear about the one person who missed the plane that crashed, because of unanticipated traffic or construction?  Can you imagine how much swearing they did as they realized they were about to miss their plane?  And now they are the only one left alive.

Or the bus breaks down and misses the 100 car pileup down the road.

When you get in the seat, whether on the bus or on the plane, as the plane starts taking off or the bus starts leaving the depot, make some prayers.  Surrender your life and your protection and safety to God/Goddess.  Then, along the lines of "May God/Goddess's will be done.  I know that whatever happens is aligned with the highest intentions for my Soul". 

Try to get into an emotional space with that, beyond just mental repetition.  Really feel it as deeply as you can.  Say it as many times as you need to.

Again, when its your time to die there is no way out of it, and when its not your time to die there is no way you are going to die.  The brain is still going to worry and fret.  It's not bad or wrong that it does so.  Don't try to repress those feelings.  Don't judge or chastise yourself.  That brain is doing what it's supposed to do.  The difference is how you listen to it. 

Those places are part of you, and as Patricia said, memories of past traumatic events may be triggering.  But the present is not an endless repeat of what has come before (thank God).  As best you can, accept all these parts of you.  And then offer them up, surrender, to a higher will.  You may still feel lots of fear even after surrendering - surrendering does not necessarily mean you will be in complete peace with no more apprehension.  The point of surrendering is that you accept whatever unknowns, good and bad, may happen.  And that includes accepting your fears, not fighting them or pushing them away. 

It's all OK.  It's really all OK.  All of it.
Steve

Elen

Dhyana - THANK YOU!  L.O.L.!

Patricia and Steve,

Thank you!  Thank you!  It IS all ok.  That is the lesson.  And TRUST GOD.  Thank you for bearing with  me through this and for being with me.  Thank you for your kindness and patience and wise counsel!  One thing I've discovered is that I'm actually ok with dying.  I really wouldn't mind.  But somehow I had the message in me that if I die, it means I've screwed up.  Weird.  Now I know that's not true.  If I die, it means I've learned exactly what I needed to learn!  I AM still a little panicky about the flight.  But that is the other lesson (thank you, Steve) - to let myself be panicky and not judge myself for it.

Wishing you all well,

Ellen