School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Pluto on the cusp

Started by Rick, Feb 03, 2011, 04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

Hello everybody,
I am looking at someones chart who has Pluto at 29.40 degrees Virgo, headed into Libra.  I know this has to require some different interpretation that normal right?  It is also retrograde :)  I know typically this means that both energies are in play to some extent, but with it being Pluto the core of EA how does it play out?  I cant seem to find any of the info on this specific phenomenon.  Can someone explain how to go about this or point me in the direction of the info I need. 
Thanks
Rick

Steve

Quote from: Rick on Feb 03, 2011, 04:40 PM
Hello everybody,
I am looking at someones chart who has Pluto at 29.40 degrees Virgo, headed into Libra.  I know this has to require some different interpretation that normal right?  It is also retrograde :)  I know typically this means that both energies are in play to some extent, but with it being Pluto the core of EA how does it play out?  I cant seem to find any of the info on this specific phenomenon.  Can someone explain how to go about this or point me in the direction of the info I need. 
Thanks
Rick

Hi Rick
That is a symbol of culminating the Virgo archetype.  The retro is a symbol of further emphasis on the need to complete those lessons in this life so the dynamic can culminate.  Even though it is close to Libra, in EA we interpret it as fully Virgo, but with a culmination dynamic.  It will have some of the flavor of Balsmic due to the culmination.  Thus brushing up on Balsamic phase dynamics might be helpful.
Steve

Linda

Rick

Thanks Linda,
I forgot that you can "search" topics on here.  That should be helpful.
Appreciate it!