Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Liam Neeson  (Read 3059 times)
yarrow8

« on: Mar 25, 2009, 08:09 PM »

Hello Everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone has Liam Neeson's birth time. I have his birth date and place of birth but wondered if anyone had the actual time for him. The death of his wife was very tragic, and I would just like to look at the synastry between him and Natasha (I do have all of the info for her). Thanks for any help on this! Love this forum!

Yarrow
Kristin

« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2009, 10:25 AM »

Hi Yarrow,
I agree,this was a horrible tragedy, as a mother, it still haunts me.  I would love to work on these charts. I do not have his time but will try and find it.
Kristin
yarrow8

« Reply #2 on: Mar 26, 2009, 11:05 AM »

Hi Kristin,

Thank you so much for trying to find Liam's time...I'd love to have the accuracy when doing the transits for him since he's the widower in this situation. You know it's funny, I watched that movie Love Actually for the first time this last Christmas (the one where Liam plays a grieving widower) and found it to be really poignant when I watched it. That was the first thing I thought about when I heard that Natasha had died. As a mother too, I feel really bad for those boys and pray that Liam can find the courage to continue on while still finding joy in life even in the face of his grief. Thanks again Kristin.

Yarrow
Kristin

« Reply #3 on: Mar 27, 2009, 10:40 AM »

Yarrow,

I have not been able to find it yet, but why don't you go ahead and post Natasha's info. We always look at both natal charts to begin with anyway. Hopefully we can find Liam's time soon. Also it would be very interesting to try and uncover WHY Natasha exited when she did.

Peace,
Kristin
yarrow8

« Reply #4 on: Mar 27, 2009, 02:22 PM »

Kristin,

Natasha's info is May 11, 1963 at 4:52:33 pm in London, England. The transits for her time of death are March 18, 2009 at 7:02 pm in New York, New York. Liam's date is June 9, 1953 in Ballyreen, North Ireland. In my rectification, I made him a 9th House Pluto (I used about 6:43 pm (BST) for the time). I wanted a more accurate time because in their composite chart, Uranus is squaring the nodes and at the time of her death the transiting Lunar South Node in Leo was conjunct the composite Uranus. Most likely this event was fated to occur to resolve past life trauma of sudden separation. Perhaps he didn't carry on in a past life after she died. Certainly my prayers are with him in this extremely difficult time.

Yarrow
Kristin

« Reply #5 on: Mar 28, 2009, 11:21 AM »

Hi Yarrow,

Interesting in that both Natasha and Liam have Venus squaring the nodes...hmm..Natasha's SN is in Capricorn in the 4th and the ruler Saturn is in Aquarius which connects to trauma, Saturn can also represent the mountain and that Saturn opp. Mars in the 11th...something sudden..also Mars is bleeding..and she had a slow..Saturn bleed..in the brain..the brain is 11th house/Aquarius/Uranus 4th.  Tr Mars was opp Natasha's natal Uranus in the 11th the day of the accident.

That was a good observation Yarrow about the fact that maybe Liam was not able to carry on after his partners death in other lives..this can also be seen that that Neptune/Saturn conjunction..him giving up..surrendering..
I had also put Liam with a 9th house Pluto..sure would love to know that time..but this one puts Neptune and Saturn in Libra balsalmic...a tight balsalmic conjunction in the 11th..also can mean sudden death of partners...hopefully culminating this life...this has been going on a long time. Actually whatever house you put that Neptune Saturn in Libra in..can connect to this loss of partners..then ruler Venus is the planet that squares both of their nodes. Also Natasha's Venus opposes that Neptune/Saturn conjunction in Libra in Liam's chart!!!!!!!!

EA is amazing..to see that transiting SN conjunct the Uranus sq the nodes in their composite. Also the tr SN was conjunct Liam's own SN. The time we are using for Liam puts tr Mars exactly conjunct their composite Moon in  Pisces in the 4th squaring the Sun and Vesta..she was certainly the flame keeper in that family..the boys and Liam adored her.. That tr Mars also making an inconjunct to their comp Uranus which is the planet that squares the nodes..and was receiving the conjunct of the tr SN of the Moon....gosh..
Their composite Mars in Cancer is also squaring the nodes..death of the Mother..it looks like that Uranus is moving out of the square, meaning something that has been going on a long time.. but the Mars is moving in..

More to ponder...many more WHY's to answer. Will see if anyone else wants to jump in to..I know an exact time for Liam would be ideal...will keep hunting.
Still Meditating on these symbols and will write more as it sinks in.

Namaste,
Kristin

« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2009, 11:51 AM by Kristin » Logged
birdwhistler

« Reply #6 on: Mar 29, 2009, 01:57 PM »

Hi Yarrow and Kristin,

I think there has been a mistake... Liam's  date of birth is June 7, 1952 in Ballymeena, North IRE.

Best Wishes, Bird

yarrow8

« Reply #7 on: Mar 29, 2009, 08:19 PM »

Hey Bird,

You're absolutely right about Liam's date of birth. I must've had a moment of dyslexia there or something Cheesy. I checked my records and the date you gave is what I have, so I have no clue what I did there with the wrong info! Thanks for the correction!

Yarrow
Kristin

« Reply #8 on: Mar 30, 2009, 10:25 AM »

Thanks for that Bird..Yarrow did you notice you wrote day and year..? 1952 vs 53? Just want to make sure. Maybe you wrote that correctly in your software..The new year does tighten the Uranus sq the nodes in composite. Transiting Mars was making an inconjunct to their composite Uranus on the day of her death. Tr SN was still on that composite Uranus in Leo. Transiting Mars as well as transiting Pluto were making an inconjunct to their composite Uranus on the day of her death forming a YOD with that composite Uranus..ie the finger of God, pointing to that Uranus(skipped step) Mars was also squaring the Sun and Pluto was inconjunct the Sun (the ruler of their Uranus in Leo) I will take another look with the correct info.

By the way Natasha's Mars is now Exact to Liam's Pluto.  19 Leo

It is fascinating that Natasha got her big Tony award for her performance in Cabaret on Liam's birthday June 7,1998..an auspicious day..

Kristin
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2009, 11:49 AM by Kristin » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video