School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

evolutionary states and natural law

Started by mountainheather, May 05, 2010, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen

Hiya Pam,

Oh dear we all get confused with what each other means  Message boards are challenging at times...
...So much innuendo and not really knowing what each other is saying can bit a bit overwhelming for me at times

Me too!  This is my first attempt at an MB, and I have to work hard to clearly understand what everybody means.

Yes I think  I understood  what you meant.  The bit I know about the book is that it is a critiques of our assumptions of what has been perceived to be fact or real "god" myth.  The author uses Adam and Eve as well as Cain and Able myths and turns them around and shows the distortion of the myths?  Correct?   I think this is what I heard you say...

My note to you was my seeing your capacity to see many sides of something... Unlike the Cain and Able kill your brother/sister I saw you saying love your brother-sister-henceforth undoing the particharical distortion... If I was wrong so sorry....

thanks for the clarity...

Thanks for YOUR clarity right back to me!

Bright Blessings,
Stephen

;D

mountainheather

Hi everyone, a few questions,

Is the natural law of the trinity related tothe evolutionary
stages?
Is hierarchy also a natural way for life to organize itself?

Thanks, Heather

Steve

hi Heather
Quote from: mountainheather on May 21, 2010, 01:45 AM
Hi everyone, a few questions,

Is the natural law of the trinity related to the evolutionary stages?
yes

think about it - there are 3 main stages, each with 3 substages

Is hierarchy also a natural way for life to organize itself?
Thanks, Heather 

What came to me is, aligned with natural law, there will simply be in most circumstances a natural leader for that circumstance, the person who is the "right one" to lead the way for that circumstance.  They will not get attached to that role.  In the next circumstance someone else may be the natural leader.  Everyone involved would recognize and honor this natural principle. 

Those who were the more consistent "leaders" or elders or however they would be looked at, would have that position because they deserved it, due to their dedication to doing the right thing, their natural wisdom, the result of their level of evolution and their past with the same group of Souls.  The basis of that leadership would be SERVICE, what I give back to the group, not the perks privileges benefits I get from being a leader.

From what I have read, in the old days among the native people, if there was not enough food to go around, the chief did not eat.  Everything was shared.  There was not an entitled class who deserved more because of their leadership positions.

These are what I would call natural hierarchies.  They are self-evident, meaning it is clear why various people are in various roles - they have earned the right to be there, not bought or stolen or bribed their way into those positions.
Steve

mountainheather

Hi Steve,
Thanks, and my apologies for seeming obtuse, but the mental
recontruct is underway for me and I want to make sure I am on the
right track relative to what is being taught here. So thanks for your time and patience.
Heather

Steve

Hi Heather

Quote from: mountainheather on May 22, 2010, 02:46 PM
Hi Steve,
Thanks, and my apologies for seeming obtuse, but the mental
recontruct is underway for me and I want to make sure I am on the
right track relative to what is being taught here. So thanks for your time and patience.
Heather

You did not seem obtuse.  Your questions were good ones.  And yes, it take a mental reconstruct to grasp what is natural, since we are so hypnotized by all that is unnatural that presents itself as if it is natural.  This is the Uranian process that Jeffrey called deconditioning in action.  This is how it plays out.  Its good to hear this is opening even further for you.
Steve

mountainheather

Dear Steve,
Thank you Steve, it's reassuring to know the recondition
is natural too.  Heather