Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Synthesis  (Read 2599 times)
mountainheather

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 01:54 PM »

Thank you Rad, for your response.
Heather
mountainheather

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2010, 10:35 AM »

Hi Rad and Gonzalo,  I'd like to paraphrase to see if I get this:

HI Gonzalo,

"Is this because the ego embodies the illusion of being separIate and distinct from anything else, the wave as separated from the ocean? … being such illusion maintained by the desire to separate? … and that, then, the ego the Soul creates from life to life reflects the extent up to which this illusion and the desire that supports this illusion, are operating?"

Yes ..........exactly .....

Rad

So the soul can use the ego to further its separating desires or as a way of returning to the source, but ultimately it is the desire (returning or separating)of the soul that determines how the ego will be directed... the soul is the driver so to speak, and the ego is the vehicle that  follows what the soul decides based on where it is at in its evolutionary journey, and as we evolve we decide to use our vehicle to go home... simplistic, but is this about right?   Thank you, and blessings, Heather

Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2010, 01:17 PM »

Hi Heather

“So the soul can use the ego to further its separating desires or as a way of returning to the source, but ultimately it is the desire (returning or separating)of the soul that determines how the ego will be directed... the soul is the driver so to speak, and the ego is the vehicle that  follows what the soul decides based on where it is at in its evolutionary journey, and as we evolve we decide to use our vehicle to go home... simplistic, but is this about right?"   

I would say that what you wrote is just as you said, moment to moment, as the dual desires interface and the separating desires are eliminated…

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2010, 02:15 PM »

Hi Heather,

Yes, this is exactly right. In the end all natural truths are simple.

God Bless, Rad
stephen

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2010, 09:44 AM »

Quote from: Rad
Relative to not feeling God, experiencing God within, at this time is an increasing 'plague' on our planet. And that is because of the choices humans are making that are rooted in violations of Natural Law. And of course we could example that a thousand different way right now. And, because of this, those choices are allowing Lucifer to 'win', relatively speaking. And because of this this then creates an increasing 'pall' , like a dark cloud, all over this planet that permeates and invades the consciousness of all of us. So it's like trying to 'see' God through dark clouds that are becoming darker. And this is, indeed, intentional from Lucifer's point of view because the more that pall increases the more any Soul can feel an increasing sense of futility and self defeat. As more and more humans feel this collectively the more Lucifer will continue to 'win', and that 'winning' will correlate to increasing degrees and manifestations of all kinds of cataclysmic events on this planet. Thus, this can just keep compounding upon itself. The consequences of that become unspeakable in the end.

Yet God of course does exist, is still there for all of us. Even in the most dire cataclysmic events we can still see God's hand at work in the form of humans trying to help other humans because of those events. And that, when it occurs, is the perfect example of the Natural Law or truth of 'giving, sharing, and inclusion'. On the other hand, it is tragic that it takes cataclysmic events to ignite this Natural Law in most humans at this time.

Lucifer in now moving through the sign Cancer. And of course Cancer is part, archetypically, of our emotional bodies. As Wolf taught one of the main ways that evil operates is to magnify and distort negative emotions, like self defeat or futility, to a state where we just want to give up because we feel powerless to change or alter anything. It can create the perception that the 'pall' or 'dark clouds' that seem to make God non-existent in our life even darker, and more impenetrable, than ever. This is intentional by Lucifer.

Yet even within the apparent dark clouds there is Light. And that Light is eternal for that Light is, indeed, God. When most Souls try to mediate, at first, they experience an inner darkness when close their eyes: dark clouds. For any Soul, as the Soul's birthright, persists through the psychology of determination that inner darkness will turn into the inner Light that can be perceived within. And as that Light is perceived the Soul remembers how to merge, fuse, with It. And, as that merging itself evolves, the Soul remembers that natural path or way HOME. So even though Lucifer in now in Cancer, home, we must remember too that Lucifer also correlates with God: the bearer of Light. And that Light is meant to show us the way Home: Cancer.

Don't let Evil win. Allow God to win.

Thanks for this reminder Rad.

Blessings,
Stephen
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2010, 11:39 PM »

Hi everyone

In a prior post in this thread I said:

"The core of what I wrote about the Leo archetype is almost literal from the JWG book on Uranus."

Well, today I have reviewed the Uranus book to verify my reference. I remembered the exact and complete description of the archetype of Leo as related to 'synthesis'. However, the definition I remembered simply is not in that book.

Funny trick my memory played me. I wouldn't say I took this definition from some other author: it was worded in my mind in the style of JWG. At this point I don't know where it came from.

So, if anyone was misguided by my wrong reference, please accept my sincere apologies.

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video