Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charon, Hydra, Nix  (Read 656 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« on: May 07, 2010, 02:44 PM »

Hi everyone,

Pluto and its moon Charon form a binary system, which correlates with the dual desire nature of the Soul.
Does anybody know of any correlations of the other two moons of Pluto, Hydra and Nix?

Further, I would like to know how does the law of trinity operate on the dual desire nature of the Soul?

Given that the desire to return to the Source shall prevail in the end, I understand that the said conflicting desires are not in a way of integration between them. Or, is creation- manifested creation, the Soul, the ego created by the Soul- the third element in which these two desires are in fact integrated, as a means for evolution to take place?

I feel like being heretic but I also feel there is something I need to understand about the need to have an ego, egocentric will, etc.

Thank you

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 08:53 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Hi everyone,

Pluto and its moon Charon form a binary system, which correlates with the dual desire nature of the Soul.
Does anybody know of any correlations of the other two moons of Pluto, Hydra and Nix?

At this point in time there are no correlations to these other moons.

Further, I would like to know how does the law of trinity operate on the dual desire nature of the Soul?

Given that the desire to return to the Source shall prevail in the end, I understand that the said conflicting desires are not in a way of integration between them. Or, is creation- manifested creation, the Soul, the ego created by the Soul- the third element in which these two desires are in fact integrated, as a means for evolution to take place?

The integration point between the dual nature of desires within all of our Souls is elimination. Eliminating, in the end, all separating desires to the exclusion of the only desire that can remain, and that desire of course it to reunite with that which is the Cause of Creation. The means for evolution to take place is based on this natural law of elimination within the Soul as reflected progressively in the ego's that it creates from life to life. And the origin, the manifested creation, which we can call God or the Source of All Things is the cause of this to take place in the first place.

I feel like being heretic but I also feel there is something I need to understand about the need to have an ego, egocentric will, etc.

The reason for this lies within the consciousness of the Creator itself Gonzalo.

God Bless,

Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video