Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: North Node and PPP  (Read 693 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« on: May 07, 2010, 02:47 PM »

I have some other questions ...

The North Node of the Moon correlates with the future. Along with the PPP, it needs to be actualized for evolution to proceed.

Now my questions would be:

1) How does the NN of the Moon operate before it is actualized, ie. before the Soul evolves to the point of embracing the NN archetype lessons?

2) Can the NN of the Moon be reached without approaching the PPP? Can the PPP be reached without actualizing the North Node? What happens in this cases?

3) I understand that planetary aspects to the NN indicate that the NN has been actualized to some extent. Does this always imply that the PPP has been actualized too, and to the same extent?

Thank you so much

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 08:39 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

I have some other questions ...

The North Node of the Moon correlates with the future. Along with the PPP, it needs to be actualized for evolution to proceed.

Now my questions would be:

1) How does the NN of the Moon operate before it is actualized, ie. before the Soul evolves to the point of embracing the NN archetype lessons?

It operates intially by the Soul creating a desire(s) that correlate with it's ongoing evolutionary intentions as symbolized by the N.Node itself. By acting on such desires the N.Node then becomes actualized.

2) Can the NN of the Moon be reached without approaching the PPP? Can the PPP be reached without actualizing the North Node? What happens in this cases?

No, they operate simultaneously.

3) I understand that planetary aspects to the NN indicate that the NN has been actualized to some extent. Does this always imply that the PPP has been actualized too, and to the same extent?

Yes, because there will also be aspects within the natal chart, in most cases, to that polarity point of Pluto. This is exactly what JWG taught: that evolution is a very slow, ongoing, process from one life to the next.

God Bless,

Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video