School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

idea for practice thread

Started by Elen, May 13, 2010, 09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhyana

Hi Ari, Thanks.

I realize that it is her fourth house that symbolizes the emotional sensativity and the addiction. I wasnt saying that her Moon in Leo is what symbolizes that sensativity itself, but rather, that it makes her look/feel different then, in comparison to the general consensus public (Moon H11) --Her need to individuate (Leo being a 5th house phenomena in general) from the "normal society" ( H11).

I probably could have written this better, but that is what I was asking about when I wrote the following:-- I was just intuiting that the more a soul progresses through the stages of evolution, that ability to "not feel so much" or "going numb to succeed in  life", get's more and more difficult to do.  I am quite sure, that I am onto something with this. So my query is/was around this dynamic.

If Ashley is moving out of consensus, or individuating, then perhaps her emotional sensativity can very well be an indication of individuating???

Dhyana

Quote from: PamS on May 25, 2010, 12:02 PM
Hello all,

Thanks Upaskia,

no problem yes we are all learning...  As amazing as it sounds, I still dont have a ah ha with this chart or ashley I keep getting very lost in the dialogue which is why I choose to step out a bit.  I just feel a haze over the language.  It still feels like words to me, which is interesting to me in and of itself.. but that is my issue with this chart - ... So I will just keep being a vouryer and try and figure out what is going on inside me....

blessings to all...tiill next chart

pam

Pam,

Do you feel that the "haze" you're tuning into can be related to the way I communicate? I do really struggle with expressing myself. I have a Mercury/Neptune H9 conjunction, and is squaring my Asc in Aquarius. Perhaps this is part of what your picking up on?

My apologies for not being clearer.

Dhyana

PamS

Hi Dhyana,

I feel like an addict it going back to a crack pipe... I have no idea what is going on with me.  In a way it does not matter about how you are communicating... Im picking up something that has triggered something inside me.  This is not your fault.. hear me.. You are doing fine, this is a messy process and you are just learning.  Once again Im going to try and set a boundary here, i dont have any more to say about this chart right now, you all keep on at it.. If I figure something out that I need to communicate to the group I will...

blessings till next chart
pam

ari moshe

Hi Dhyana,

I think I understand what you are communicating in the latter part of your post. Let me know if this isn't what you were exploring...
This does make sense to me. At a certain point the typical consensus coping mechanisms, which are highly dictated by repression, wear out. And until a new individuality is established- there needs to be a way to process things on an emotional level.

It does seem like a big realization for Ashley in this life is that she is different, and she can honor herself for that differentness and see what kind of stability, work etc she can create from that self awareness. The Moon in Leo in the 11th does indicate that in order to process her evolutionary journey of further individuation (according to her ea state), she will progressively learn that she can just be who she is- which is highly creative and talented, instead of dissociating and repressing the emotional response (11th house moon- squaring saturn).
ari moshe

Dhyana

Quote from: ari moshe on May 25, 2010, 02:52 PM
Hi Dhyana,

I think I understand what you are communicating in the latter part of your post. Let me know if this isn't what you were exploring...
This does make sense to me. At a certain point the typical consensus coping mechanisms, which are highly dictated by repression, wear out. And until a new individuality is established- there needs to be a way to process things on an emotional level.

ari moshe

Yup! --that is what I am exploring, Ari!  (Now, why couldn't I have just said it like that?!? LOL) :P ???

Upasika

Hi Pam,

Thank you for what you've said. You're not the only one with something triggered .... this process has brought up a lot for me about communication, how I'm understanding or misunderstanding others, and even more how I'm communicating myself. I realise I can be quite confusing in the way I process communication, internally for myself and extenally to others, not always but at least lately anyway. And I felt for myself I really want to clear this up in me, it's put a spotlight on it. This is Mercury opp Neptune in my chart and I need to sort it out within myself. It's my responsibility to take more time to absorb and understand what others are saying and in composing my own expressions.

However I also have heavy metal poisoning and according to the doctor most of the metals are lodged in the fat cells in my brain. And they are short circuiting the normal nerve impulses. The effect I experience is a very loud buzzing inside my head 24 hrs a day, which I've sort of got used to. I recognised yesterday however that this probably does affect my concentration and mental clarity more than I have been admitting to myself. I've found this thread so conducive to learning, invigorating, expansive, inspiring and also nourishing that I've often jumped in with things so as to keep up with it, and it moves fast. Again, it's my responsibility to only involve myself when I am in a good enough physical state to do so.

I value this MB very highly and don't want to compromise it's value to others as well.

Thank you Pam for your honesty, you've helped me heaps.

blessings Upasika

Elen

Quote from: Dhyana on May 24, 2010, 11:45 PM
Send authentic blessings.

Hi Dhyana,
Probably about the time you were writing this I was feeling very strongly that I wanted to communicate to you that you and Ashley were both in my prayers...

Wishing you both well,
Ellen

Elen

Hi Dhyana & Ari,

Here's what I'm understanding about indicators of emotional sensitivity in a chart (not specific to Ashley):

1) You can't determine EA stage by the presence of these indicators
2) Anyone at any stage can have these indicators in their chart
3) "Strategies" for working with this sensitivity, in terms of effectiveness, will differ depending on stage because the OBJECTIVES will be different depending on stage.
4) Consensus people will work to suppress the sensitivity
5) Attempting to suppress the sensitivity by conventional means will no longer work for people in the individuated states.
6) Emotional sensitivity in the individuated states will prove to be a part of the individuating process as the person in the individuated states recognizes that it is one of the markers for her/his uniqueness.

Seem right?  Anything to add or correct?

Peace - and thanks SO MUCH for the learning conversation,

Ellen

bluesky

Quote from: Ellen on May 25, 2010, 05:33 PM

3) "Strategies" for working with this sensitivity, in terms of effectiveness, will differ depending on stage because the OBJECTIVES will be different depending on stage.
5) Attempting to suppress the sensitivity by conventional means will no longer work for people in the individuated states.
6) Emotional sensitivity in the individuated states will prove to be a part of the individuating process as the person in the individuated states recognizes that it is one of the markers for her/his uniqueness.

Ellen

Is that actually emotional dynamics?  and what would indicate that anyway - the moon in the chart? or would it be a whole series of factors?

ari moshe

Hi Ellen and Bluesky,
Just noticing that we're asking "non ashley" related q's at this point. My feelings are it would be more organized, more approachable if someone with these q's started a new thread for these q's.
Ari Moshe

Dhyana

Hi All,

I wanted to ask if there is anything else that I can possibly provide to the group, that would help put the finishing touches on our discovery of Ashley's EA stage? I welcome any suggestions. And the more specific, the better, bc it helps to keep me focused and not go too far off, or over do it, as I have noticed I have done as I followed myself through this thread.

Another thing I wanted to mention, is that Ashley's mother has just today, sent me Ashley's bio, as she see's it through her eyes. I can copy and paste it on here (only changing the names) if you all felt it would still be useful?. Much of it is what we already know, but coming from her mother, there may be more you can pick up? Her mother explained to me, that she was not done answering all my questions, but that this (what she already sent me so far) was the start of it.

Let me know..
Dhyana

Dhyana

...actually, there were a couple things in what her mother wrote, we didnt know, or that the story went a little different... but what I meant in saying that above, is that I am not sure if it will help further clarify her EA stage --but it might?
let me know...

ADDED a day or so LATER- Actually, after re-reading and re-reading the bio from the mother, I felt it actually DID clarify further, for me, her EA stage, and if anyone wants to read it to see if it helps you, let me know.

Dhyana

bluesky

Ari, that's fine - maybe Ellen will start the new thread.

Dhyana

Quote from: Ellen on May 25, 2010, 05:29 PM
Quote from: Dhyana on May 24, 2010, 11:45 PM
Send authentic blessings.

Hi Dhyana,
Probably about the time you were writing this I was feeling very strongly that I wanted to communicate to you that you and Ashley were both in my prayers...

Wishing you both well,
Ellen

Thank you Ellen. Thank you. <3

Elen

Quote from: bluesky on May 25, 2010, 06:16 PM
Quote from: Ellen on May 25, 2010, 05:33 PM

Ellen

Is that actually emotional dynamics?  and what would indicate that anyway - the moon in the chart? or would it be a whole series of factors?

Hi Bluesky,
Per Ari's suggestion I started a new thread called Indicators of Emotional Sensitivity in a chart and Evolutionary State.

Peace,
Ellen