Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ruler of nn conj sn and fruition...  (Read 740 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: May 20, 2010, 10:00 AM »

Hello Community,

When the ruler of the nn is conjunct the sn, JWG has taught that this is a situation in which the soul must relive the past in order to do it in a new way that promotes evolution.

Does such a signature ever manifest as a "fruition" type condition? IE there wasn't necessarily an active avoidance of developing the north node/over identification with the sn- but rather, it's a part of the soul's contract to do what it's already done, but in a new way this time.

Ari Moshe
Lucius

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 10:26 AM »

If I recall a planet conjunct SN can show talents/abilities brought into this life - sometimes talents/abilities the soul feels like 'enough already', not very interested in manifesting these capabilities but they're in a 'loophole' - if that's the correct term.  I think J.Wolf mentioned something like this in regards to his own chart - ?  Something about astrology.  But, anyway, I know you're asking this generally but in the context of Ashley's chart you can see how she is attracted to & does 'venusian' things rather well.  Dhyana has mentioned being agog over her abilities and Ashley just seems to shrug it off - I think you could say she's gifted in these ways and takes it for granted.  Not to say that's all venus/sn means in her case - but, just an aspect.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 10:03 AM »

Hi Ari,

Yes ..............

Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video