School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Indicators of Emotional Sensitivity in a Chart and Evolutionary State

Started by Elen, May 26, 2010, 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elen

Hi Heather,

I don't have an answer to your question but am hoping that someone else does as I am very interested in your line of reasoning.  If I am understanding you, you are wondering if it is possible to come to an understanding of a person's evolutionary state by understanding their needs and especially their emotional relationship to those needs.  Is this correct?

Peace,
Ellen

mountainheather

Hi Ellen,
Yes I am wondering if we follow the clients needs as they identify them, that this could start us on a path to find their evolutionary state.  So, it seems like a flow chart to me: do they know what their emotional needs are, if yes how are they met, if they aren't met what is their behaviour around this. If they have no idea what their emotional needs are this also can start an exploration of what they are, and all of this has us in the area of the ego and then possibly to the deeper expressions of their soul and how closely they are aligned in their awareness and actual choices in their life. I don't think it is a linear process it just seems if we are in the area of needs, emotions and their own perceptions we are connected to soul intentions and this can add to some of the other info we are gathering from them such as bio and whatever questions they have.  I understand that the dual desires of the soul can be completely beneath our conscious awareness but that by touching on our conscious needs, what we are emotionally sensitive to, we invite some of the deeper material to come forward in some way, either sudden insights, dreams, resistance, sensitivity, on either the part of the practitioner or the client , maybe we are even making room for the Creator to reveal to us what is emanating from the soul, just by asking the questions.

Admittedly we might not even need to go to this point, but it could give us more insight if we can't gather enough from the questions or bio of the individual. 

Just some thoughts and feelings I've been having... thanks for any feed back,
Heather

Elen

Hi Heather,

Thanks so much for your response.  What  you are saying sounds really interesting to me.  I especially like the suggestion, if I've understood, that you are thinking in terms of starting points.  In other words, where is a person at in terms of their own understanding and awareness of their own needs and surrounding emotional relationship to their needs, and then where does that lead.  I suspect one could encounter many surprises along the way, especially in a materialistically-oriented world..

Peace,
Ellen