Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Libra  (Read 707 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Jun 08, 2010, 09:11 AM »

Hello all,

I was wondering if Libra can be correlated to the state some people call "co-dependency", or if that would be more of a Cancer thing?

Also, I've learned here that "projection" is associated with Aquarius. I understand this is because projection implies a mind that limited by the past- and thus projecting onto reality as opposed to seeing reality as it is... (is that accurate?)

Can projection also be associated with Libra. From the point of view of projecting onto someone else what we think they need?

Thank you,
Ari Moshe
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jun 08, 2010, 09:56 AM »

Hi Ari,

Hello all,

I was wondering if Libra can be correlated to the state some people call "co-dependency", or if that would be more of a Cancer thing?

Cancer in naturally square Libra. Cancer of course is the archetype in which we learn to become secure within ourselves. When that inner security in not evolved into then the 'needs' for security are then projected onto our external relationships. This can be friends or intimate others that then creates a 'co-dependent' relationship.

Also, I've learned here that "projection" is associated with Aquarius. I understand this is because projection implies a mind that limited by the past- and thus projecting onto reality as opposed to seeing reality as it is... (is that accurate?)

Unless any reality is 'objectively' understood for what it is, whatever that reality is, then the Soul will project what they think that reality is into any situation that is not objectively understood.

Can projection also be associated with Libra. From the point of view of projecting onto someone else what we think they need?

Yes, and that is because Libra in naturally linked to Aquarius and Gemini through it's own natural triad.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jun 08, 2010, 11:52 AM »

Cancer is naturally square Libra. Cancer of course is the archetype in which we learn to become secure within ourselves. When that inner security in not evolved into then the 'needs' for security are then projected onto our external relationships. This can be friends or intimate others that then creates a 'co-dependent' relationship. 

Thanks Rad- I'm not sure if I'm clear about the Libra part. Are you implying that the natural square to Cancer means that Libra as well as Cancer both correlate to co-dependency? (ie the relationship between internal security and the relationships in our life).
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jun 08, 2010, 12:36 PM »

Hi Ari,

yes ...........

Rad
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Jun 08, 2010, 01:06 PM »

Thanks Rad- I'm not sure if I'm clear about the Libra part. Are you implying that the natural square to Cancer means that Libra as well as Cancer both correlate to co-dependency? (ie the relationship between internal security and the relationships in our life).

Ari - Cancer represents the need for emotional insecurity.  The person desires to feel secure.  Libra represents our relationship with "the other". 

The intent in Cancer is to learn to feel secure within self.  When that has not been achieved, the desire to feel secure is then projected onto "the other" (Libra), believing it is "the other" who is causing me to feel secure when in reality the feelings of security are coming from within myself, and only appear to be coming from "the other". 

When this insecurity/projection dynamic is mutual between two partners, they only feel secure when they are with each other - which is the definition of co-dependency.     The evolutionary intent is to trigger the Libra polarity of Aries.  Aries, like Libra, squares Cancer - the intent being to find the solution to Cancer's insecurity within Aries - myself.  As this is learned, the Libran codependent tendencies can evolve.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: