School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

planets conjunct the nodes

Started by bluesky, Jun 10, 2010, 01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluesky

Hi everyone - I would like to post a thread inspired by Ellen's thread on planets square the nodes.

Can you offer any feedback on the implications of planets (not necessarily pluto) conjuncting either of the nodes with regard to evolution?

Maybe this has been covered in another thread?

thanks.

Rad

Hi bluesky,

This topic is covered extensively in Deva's book, and in JWG's first book on Pluto. Very simply, a planet conjunct the N.Node means that that archetype has already been embraced by the Soul just previous to the current life in order to evolve, and is meant to continue that evolution in this life via the planet conjunct the N.Node. With a planet on the S.Node it means on of three possible evolutionary/ karmic conditions. One is a total relieve of past life conditions that have not be resolved or avoided, two is a condition wherein that planet and S.Node have been highly developed to the point of constituting a natural resource that is being b brought forwards into the current life for the Souls own karmic and evolutionary reasons, and three is a combination of both one and two.

Rad

bluesky

Thanks Rad (my Pluto I book is totally worn out and missing many pages - must get new one!)

ari moshe

bluesky