Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Daemon Soul  (Read 2740 times)
Deva

« Reply #15 on: Jun 21, 2010, 09:36 AM »

Hi, I wanted to add my input on the Daemon Soul. In terms of working with those with a daemon nature, it is important to understand that these Souls will feel very alienated from society because of his/her the core orientation (feeling more at home within nature, and being able to "tune into" animals and plants, and also being able to work in a healing fashion with nature in a way most cannot). In other words, there is commonly  a lot of misunderstanding/projections from others upon those with daemon natures because of this core orientation. Many can feel confusion and disillusioned because of this experience, and some will choose to live in isolation from most others. Communing with nature and animals serves as a necessary healing of the deep wounds that can occur in these areas. These Souls can be incredible healers because of their intrinsic hypersensitivity, and again can can tune into nature (plants and animals) and also other people who they sense are in pain. Also, because of this intrinsic hypersensitivity it is important to emphasize the thought that they must also have strategies to not be overwhelmed by that sensitivity. For example, if a person with a daemon nature is working with people in a healing way, it is a good idea to suggest taking time away from any interaction with people in order to recharge their batteries and "unload" from the healing work (what was absorbed through osmosis from others during this time).
Deva
adina

« Reply #16 on: Jun 21, 2010, 09:51 AM »

Oh, EXCELLENT post, Deva! Thanks for adding that explanation, as that's the way I understood the archetype from Wolf and was trying to get across in my example. I.e., it's not just the feeling for, the compassion or empathy for nature, animals, etc., but that ability to communicate with and really understand nature that indicates a Daemon soul.

Steve, also excellent post that provides more details about the soul types.

KK, given this additional information about the archetype, it would be good if you could post more information about the person in question. And I agree with Jana about posting the chart in porphry. But the chart can even wait until further discussion because it's really by interacting with the person/soul itself that we identify the soul type and then back it up with the chart.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: