Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Galactic center  (Read 966 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Jun 18, 2010, 11:29 PM »

Hello community,

As I've been reading about the Daemon soul on the archives- I've come accross lots of info on galactic center. Here's one very interesting quote from JWG (from page 330 of the archives)...

This 'collective' awareness of the destruction of our Earth being set in motion in 1988 relative to the last great conjunction of Saturn=Earth with Uranus at exactly twenty eight degrees of Sagittarius. These conjuctions set the 'tone' socially for the next 48 years. The reality to be experienced by all of us ....

The bottom line is that the choices that are made during this current cycle of Saturn and Uranus will determine the long range 'fate' of the human species as it correlates to Nature's 'rebellion', Uranus, against the human organism. From the point of view of Uranus, detached, we could pretend that we are out in space, observing earth, our eyes being like a microscope that then perceives the human organism relative to Earth as 'cancer cells' upon and within it. Just as the human being has an immune system so too does Gaia or Earth. Thus, Gaia or Earth, like the immune system in the human being, is attempting to 'isolate' the human in its efforts to sustain the integrity of the rest of the natural Creation upon this Earth. This isolation occurring thru Earth events which include the progressive contagion, Uranus, of disease that can
affect all humans everywhere. From Gaia's or Earth's point of view this is a necessary 'culling' effect in order for the whole organism of Earth to survive.
In terms of individual chart work simply locate where that 28 degrees of Sagittarius occurs: by house. It is exactly there, that 'center of gravity' that any of us can understand truly understand the nature of 'natural' laws. By focusing there, the natural laws of the archetype, the house in which the 28 degree symbol occurs, can be understood. Then, like a line of dominos, by focusing there all the other natural laws that correlate to the totality of nature on Earth can be understood.

First, that is amazing that at this point Uranus and Saturn have moved to form an exact square to where they were in the 1988 conjunction. And today the Sun is in Gemini at 28 degrees...

My question:
I've seen JWG refer to this point as the 28th degree of sag, while others have referred to it as the 26th. Is this is a stationary point or moving? Like everything else in the sky, with an ecliptic based system of astrology, I assume that it would be moving slowly backwards through the tropical zodiac.

Thank you,
Ari Moshe

adina

« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2010, 10:50 AM »

Ari, good question. The Galactic Center does move - EVER so slowly, and currently is at 26 Sag 59.7.  I'm happy to say that the Galactic Center is now included in the "Astro Data" section of each page of The American Ephemeris for the 21st Century, 2001 to 2050 by Neil F. Michelsen and Rique Pottenger. The old Ephemeris that covered the 20th Century didn't include that data. But I'm guessing that Philip Sedgwick, who works a LOT with the GC would have more information. I THINK he even has software for the GC. 
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jun 19, 2010, 01:22 PM »

Thanks Adina,

I found a site with rough gc positions over the past century. I don't know of it's accuracy though.
http://www.horary.com/hhcrl/gc_ephem.html

So I must ask- why does Jeffrey always refer to it as the 28th degree of Sag? According to this ephemeris, the gc won't be there for another 70 or so years.

I never want to assume everything he says is accurate. Was he mistaken, or is there something else he understood?

adina

« Reply #3 on: Jun 19, 2010, 02:57 PM »

Well, Jeffrey definitely does understand more than most of the rest of us about the cosmos! LOL And he is plugged into it a very high level.   Grin

But, I won't even try to answer why he used 28 Sag for the GC. Perhaps Rad or Deva knows. And if not, it will simply remain one of those cosmic mysteries.   Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: