Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Planets sq the nodes  (Read 2681 times)
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #15 on: Jun 29, 2010, 08:24 PM »

Wow, I love this thread.  The questions asked and the responses have given me great insight into my own chart.

I have Saturn in the 10th in Pisces square the SN in Sag, thus the NN as well.  I also have a Leo Sun squared by Neptune which in turn trines Saturn.  Saturn and the Sun are 208 degrees apart.  At first I thought they were in a full phase 210 inconjunct, but they seem to be inbetween a triseptile and an inconjunct (not sure which?).

I have always wondered why my Sun had to be squared by Neptune, in addition to all the other challenges within my chart.  Pisces and Capricorn are a major themes in the chart, so fulfilling compassionate responsible livelihood in the community, the "whole community" is what needs to honored to fulfill my skipped step and thus evolve.  Saturn is also my Pluto polarity.  

After reading this thread, I better understand my Leo Sun.  I am not the typical Leo (lots of Virgo and Neptune square) although I may well have been completely self-absorbed without all the Virgo and Neptunian themes to refine and soften a Sun possibly out of control in the past.

Does this chart theme harken to a soul with Sun square the nodes in the past?
« Last Edit: Jun 30, 2010, 06:46 AM by Wendy » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Jun 30, 2010, 09:50 AM »

Hi Wendy,

There is no way to know that from the symbols in your current life birth chart. Beyond that please remember that this message board is not for analysis of personal charts. Thanks.

Rad
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #17 on: Jun 30, 2010, 03:31 PM »

Okay, thanks Rad.  The thread was just reminding me of my chart, thus my question.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: