School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

prayer

Started by ari moshe, Jun 28, 2010, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hello community,

I understand Stephan is going through an intense healing period. I don't know much other than that he is "very ill". I hope he will forgive me if this is out of bounds. I feel he can use our prayers for whatever healing most benefits him. I am so grateful for his presence on this forum. I give thanks for this dear soul, and the healing he is experiencing at this time.

With love,
Ari Moshe

Elen

Hi Ari,

Thank you so much for the update.  I, too, have been so grateful for his presence on this board and in the world.  I know that he has not been checking the site, but a message to him anyway:

Stephen,

You are loved and in our prayers.

Blessings,
Ellen

Dhyana

Yes, Indeed! Stephen, I had really connected Heart to Heart with you when you replied to my ( one very long) message where I quoted Ramana Maharshi saying "SELF doubt is the Only Obstacle".  ---You ARE THAT SELF!
Grace is with you Stephen.
Blessings and Deepest Healing to You.
May All Being Everywhere Know Themselves to be That Love and Peace in Which they Seek.

Om Shanti Shanti Om --Stephen, and all.

Dhyana

jana

Sending healing, loving energy your way Stephen. Take Care

Goddess Bless and Keep You,

Jana

Bradley J

Stephen,
I pray you are wrapped in a blanket of the creator's love and light.
Blessings to you and your family.

Rad

Stephen,

May the inner light of God/ess help heal you. God Bless, Rad

stephen

Thank you Ari, Ellen, Dhyana, Jana, Bradley, and Rad

for your thoughts and prayers at this time.  It means more to me than I can type in here.

It is an intense time...a healing crisis.  I have been laid low, and allopathic doctors have absolutely no idea what has caused this.  Briefly...it is like suddenly being a very ill 90-year old, with multiple systemic problems.

We are exploring every angle: Western (no help-just endless testing so far), Homeopathy (a modest reduction in symptoms-but still promising/continuing), meditation (seeking the divine connection), diet (exactly what is required-no more/no less), supplements (supporting the healing processes), very slight cleansing/purging (when applicable-my system is already severely overtaxed), NAET (progressive allergy reduction-helpful), LBL (seeking the Soul reason)...  We are looking into going to a Deep Memory Process Prctitioner, in order to uncover possible physical roots to these traumas.

I have yet to uncover the full answer: "Why has my Soul chosen this illness at this time?"  There have been many small answers, for which I am grateful.  I have had to completely relinquish the idea of this healing occurring within a certain time-frame.

I'll be back once this has integrated...I am certain.  For now, I need to carefully direct my (greatly diminished) energies.

I truly thank you very much for your support.

God'dess Bless,
Stephen

Elen

Quote from: stephen on Jul 06, 2010, 09:30 AM

Thank you Ari, Ellen, Dhyana, Jana, Bradley, and Rad

for your thoughts and prayers at this time.  It means more to me than I can type in here.

It is an intense time...a healing crisis.  I have been laid low, and allopathic doctors have absolutely no idea what has caused this.  Briefly...it is like suddenly being a very ill 90-year old, with multiple systemic problems.

We are exploring every angle: Western (no help-just endless testing so far), Homeopathy (a modest reduction in symptoms-but still promising/continuing), meditation (seeking the divine connection), diet (exactly what is required-no more/no less), supplements (supporting the healing processes), very slight cleansing/purging (when applicable-my system is already severely overtaxed), NAET (progressive allergy reduction-helpful), LBL (seeking the Soul reason)...  We are looking into going to a Deep Memory Process Prctitioner, in order to uncover possible physical roots to these traumas.

I have yet to uncover the full answer: "Why has my Soul chosen this illness at this time?"  There have been many small answers, for which I am grateful.  I have had to completely relinquish the idea of this healing occurring within a certain time-frame.

I'll be back once this has integrated...I am certain.  For now, I need to carefully direct my (greatly diminished) energies.

I truly thank you very much for your support.

God'dess Bless,
Stephen

Hi Stephen,

So good to hear from you.  No need to respond. 

Peace and serenity to you as you heal.

Ellen

stephen

Hi Everyone,

First, thanks so much for all of your prayers and good wishes.  The kindness of that means alot to me, and I wanted to let you all know that I've recently gotten much better.

I went to a 'Reconnective Healing' seminar, and received a healing.  In that one weekend I regained at least 80% of my health, and continue to regain the remainder of my physical strength, but the healing has gone much deeper, in unexpected ways.

Look into it...it is amazing, and it works.  The book is called 'The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself.'  'Reconnective Healing' was suggested to me almost simultaneously and completely independently by both Lia and my wife.  Synchronicity!  Thanks very much Lia.

The journey for me has now moved into a new stage, with many interesting and unexpected side-effects.  The list would be too long to weigh down the MB, but most of this change started with EA, and is still fueled by my continuing absorption of the EA material, so it seems right to post this little bit.

In many ways, the lengthy illness helped me to be emptied... and now I am allowed to choose with what to fill me.  We can be filled up in so many ways that are easily unbalanced and become static, or we can be filled in ways that are constantly flowing and replenishing, like a full stream.  I feel that is where I'm heading - balance and flow; at least, that's my intention.  It already fills me with a sense of wonder...and freedom.

Much to take in, really.  Love to all of you fellow students of the EA Paradigm and Life itself.

Blessings,
Stephen

Elen

Hi Stephen,

I am so happy to hear that your health has improved!  and that so much positive is happening to you and in  your life.  Thank you for mentioning Reconnective Healing.  It is something I will definitely look into for myself.

Peace,
Ellen

adina

Stephen, I'm very glad to hear that you're doing SO much better! And I wish you continued healing and guidance as you proceed on your journey.

God Bless,
Adina

Linda

Stephen,

It is really great to hear that you have regained 80% of your health!
I'm happy to say that I also had received a spontaneous healing just recently.

Love and Healing Light to you and to everyone on the MB,
Linda

Lia

Hi Stephen,

I am really glad you took this path and it worked for you so well so quickly!
Wishing you a wonderful healing and healer journey on this new(and yet old) anenue in our dawning aquarian age  - where true equality is aimed to claim back it's original place within the collective human consciousness and in each one of our souls.

Much love and blessings,

Lia

Dhyana

Stephen,
So happy to hear from you like this! I often looked for you on here, just hoping you were healing and hoping for some news about you --wishing you such blessings and love.

So many of us are healing so deeply and in so many different ways and on so many different levels. I suppose wer are all finding, in our unique ways'that this is what being true to the soul does, in whatever way it does it...wether that be an actual physical healing or a healing of our Hearts --

---Finding that when radical inner honesty becomes our only interest, all of life begins to move and support us in ways that we could have never imagined nor conceived of. Grace meets us and says, "I'm Real"~

Such Grace,
Dhyana

Rad

Hi Stephen,

Wonderful to hear. God Bless, Rad