Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: music, the arts and evolutionary stages  (Read 745 times)
Tamara

« on: Jul 07, 2010, 08:16 AM »

Hello. I'm not an official student of EA at this time, although I have an avid interest. I've been reading through the forum's pages and have seen a few mentions of the arts being a pursuit of the individuated state. I've been also reading JWG's forum pages and I didn't see any mention of it. I'd like to open a discussion about the topic. My understanding so far is that for those in the consensus state, perhaps at least in the United States, making money is a primary factor. A common archetype I hear about in the arts is the "starving artist," so I'm sure the arts are not a prime choice of career for those in the consensus.... although that is an assumption of mine and certainly there would be tons of exceptions. I can see how the arts would be a great arena for one to learn to individuate and make an individual mark, a creation, in the world, even if just on a small scale.

When a soul evolves to the spiritual state, it would seem natural to me and possible for the soul to use  music & the arts as another way for the soul to be connected to the Source, God, whether or not the soul's vehicle is famous or makes money doing it. If a soul has had many lifetimes of musical study, and if the soul's evolutionary intent supports it, surely the arts can't be a study/arena that is limited to the individuated state? Surely the evolution through the spiritual state can't necessarily be hindered through music?

I realize this is a rather large subject, but I would appreciate any thoughts or links that perhaps I haven't seen to shed some light. Thank you very much.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 07, 2010, 08:53 AM »

Hi Tamara,

First, welcome to the EA message board. The pursuit/interest/ desire to develop oneself through music and the arts is not limited by, or specific too,  any one evolutionary stage of development.

Rad
Tamara

« Reply #2 on: Jul 09, 2010, 08:30 AM »

Rad,
Cool. Thank you for the welcome, and blessings.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video