Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Global consciousness events  (Read 1530 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #15 on: Jul 19, 2010, 09:56 AM »

Chuck,

A historical event that perfectly illustrates, to me, what Steve is saying is a certain phenomena that happened before the outbreak of WW2. Yogananda, among others that included very advanced Souls within the Astral Realm, tried to put their consciousness and wills together in order to prevent that War. This groups was highly, highly evolved. Yogananda even tried to visit and talk with Hitler himself. This request was of course denied. The point is that despite these herculean efforts by these very advanced Souls the War did in fact happen which of included the genocide of millions of Jews, Gypsies, and 'undesirables'. It is of course 'natural' for almost all Souls to need faith and hope in order to survive hard times. It's the nature of the human being. Without that almost any Soul will get reduced to a state of total futility, and a sense of defeat that leads to a state of hopelessness. Not to many are able to live that way. Thus, to have any sense of sanity and purpose when times become hard, and harder, the human Soul will attempt to counteract the sense of personal powerlessness, at the hands of those that are in power, by creating or inventing what they must in order to 'believe' that there must be a way out, or through, that hard time and the times ahead that can seem even harder.

And we must remember, in terms of Jesus, that he did in fact end up on the Cross, and died there. Love was not enough.

God Bless, Rad
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Jul 19, 2010, 08:14 PM »

I see so many people who are in denial chasing the 'New Age' illusion. I feel they are doing more harm than good for the  natural evolution of the human species/world.

Jane,

I came across the Conscious Convergence through respected astrologer, Barbara Hand Clow, and biologist Carl Johann Calleman.  It is based on the Mayan Calendar, an ancient prophetic system.  I would not classify the Mayan Calendar nor EA as New Age spirituality.
« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2010, 08:42 PM by Linda » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: