Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Identifying Karmic Family  (Read 922 times)
copperweaver

« on: Jul 30, 2010, 11:35 PM »

Hello,

My name is Isaac Coblentz.  I am a novice student of astrology and somewhat of an extreme plutonian with insatiable curiosity......  I was born 11/13/1974 in Cleveland Ohio at 1:21 pm...  I am curious if there is any EA technique for identifying Karmic family and or folks that we are connected to from past lives. 

cheers

-isaac

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 31, 2010, 10:08 AM »

Hi Issac,

It is a combination of understanding the individual karmic dynamics with a person and the parents as symbolized in that person's individual chart. In combination with this are the synastry charts between the individual and each parent, and the composite chart of the person with each parent.

Rad
copperweaver

« Reply #2 on: Jul 31, 2010, 10:54 PM »

Thank you for your response Rad, your addressing part of what I am curious about, but....  What I am wondering is.... there any way to identify soul family/foe that is not biological....

One example being the connections between a step mother and step daughter....

A friend asked me to if I could see anything in the charts of his current wife and his biological daughter.  He wanted me to look into why they have such deep conflict with each other

I was somewhat blown away by the tight conjunctions in the synastry chart between step mother and step daughter....

The step mother has mars conjunct mercury, conjunct the daughters mars in scorpio.. the daughter's venus/chiron conjunction is conjunct within the same degree with the step mothers Uranus in Scorpio.  And
The step daughters pluto is conjunct her step mothers sun in the same degree.........  It seems to me that these two women have a history despite the lack of biological connection. 

I am wondering if there specific techniques for recognizing past life connections beyond the genetic family.  I suppose that there is no concrete answer for my question, but.... I still wonder if there is an astrological technique that helps clarify past life connections and relationships......  I suppose we are drawn to who we are drawn to based on our evolutionary path, but I wonder if there are techniques for clarifying these karmic connections.... 
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Aug 01, 2010, 12:52 AM »

Hi Issac,

In Pluto book 2, JWG talks about the various kinds of relationships that a soul will attract- and why those relationships. If you don't have a copy I'd be happy to summarize it here, that would be wonderful practice for me  Wink

There is always a reason why any two souls will be in relationship with each other. First the evolutionary and karmic dynamics of each particular soul has to be understood- then based on that, we can move to composite chart and the synastry in order to understand the nature of the relationship itself.
In the end there can be any number of reasons why two souls have come together in whatever way they have. As I understand it, most, if not all relationships have a past life story to it. It's the nature of a soul's journey to be in constant relationship with everything. As it's progressively burning it's separating desires, it's also engaging in relationship- thus creating karma with many other souls based on what internal dynamics are being worked on. All souls are doing this.

JWG writes on page 2:
So we meet again, eh? Yes we do. Many many times. Why do we do this? The answer is very complex, yet can be boiled down to this: Souls evolve over great lengths of time by desiring to experience a variety of necessary experiences, dynamics, behaviors, circumstances, values and beliefs that ultimately allow the Soul to be reunited with the Source of Creation through an exhaustion of all possible experiences that generate or create the appearance of being separated from, or separate from, the Source.

Certain dynamics that dictate the need for specific kinds of experiences generally take more than one life to work through. Because we evolve by focusing on certain dynamics for a period of time in order to focus on other dynamics at another period of time, we tend to keep re-creating circumstantial realities in life after life that reflect those key dynamics. In so doing we create relationships with people whose nature reflects the dynamics that we are working on, or are defined by. Thus we re-meet those people, and they us, for many lives until those dynamics are exhausted and evolved beyond.
Ari Moshe
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Aug 01, 2010, 09:06 AM »

Hi Issac,

As Ari pointed out it is highly recommended that you read JWG's Pluto 2 book in full. The entire book is dedicated to the very questions you are asking about. And, there are, indeed, a variety of 'concrete' ways to understand the past life dynamics between people, and the reasons for those dynamics. One of the great dimensions of Evolutionary Astrology is to be able to answer the question WHY. So much of astrology is really a DESCRIPTIVE astrology without providing any insights into the why of anything. Describing something is very different than understanding something. The aspects that you pointed out between those people do in fact correlate to existing dynamics between then that have been carried over from other lifetimes. So the underlying issue is to try to understand why those dynamics have occurred between them relative to their own idividual evolutionary intentions.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: