Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: question for moderators  (Read 896 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Jul 31, 2010, 11:08 AM »

Hello moderators,

I would like to ask your permission...

6 months ago I taught my first astrology course. I did not represent EA as I am not yet certified. I only represented myself and Soulsign, the modality I am certified in. Of course I did teach many EA principals as they have become very ingrained in my consciousness. My intent during the course was to teach from my own integrated understanding, to teach what is true for me.

When I discussed some ideas that I learned from EA, I was very careful to communicate that I am still a student and that I am not representing EA itself. For example I spent a short 25 or so minutes discussing the evolutionary states of the soul. I didn't go deeply into it as I did not feel qualified to do so- yet I did feel qualified to present them as a basic philosophy and fundamental for understanding the soul in relation to astrology. I communicated that these teachings come from from EA as taught by JWG, and that this is my understanding.

I have created a 44 minutes dvd based on the first class that I taught- in it I basically explore the fundamental philosophy behind a soul-focused approach to astrology. It includes a short segment on the evolutionary states.

I have avoided marketing this DVD on the basis that I do not yet know enough, my knowledge is too incomplete. However I have come to accept that what I do know NOW is enough to be of service. I am grateful for the resources I already do have to offer.
So I have decided to get out of my way, and market this DVD. I am also ready to teach another course.

Before I follow through with either of those, I wish to ask your permission to do so. I owe it to you, all of you, for where I am today.
God Bless,
Ari Moshe
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 31, 2010, 02:04 PM »

Hi Ari,

Thanks for letting us know about your intentions and plans. The intention of JWG was to spread EA as far and wife as possible. So it's great that you are beginning to teach some of it's principles. Let the councel of EA discuss this a bit more in terms of the money part. Will get back to you on this very soon.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Aug 01, 2010, 08:55 AM »

Hi Ari,

It's totally fine Ari ................ go for it. God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Aug 01, 2010, 11:50 AM »

Thank you so much for this support, for this permission Rad and the ea counsel. I feel blessed.
God Bless,
Ari Moshe
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Aug 01, 2010, 12:33 PM »

Hi Ari,

Well, we feel blessed too that you are helping spread this sacred work, and knowledge.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video