School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Ashley follow-up

Started by Dhyana, Aug 08, 2010, 11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhyana

For all of you who were involved with finding Ashley's evolutionary stage, I wanted to give you a little feedback  (italics added later)simply bc I felt all of your concern and care and I have never really gotten back about it. I hope this is appropriate to share. (if not feel free to remove it)

In the best way I knew how, I had brought her some of the information we found in her chart and invited her into an honest investigation with herself. She did not seem very interested. Perhaps seeds were planted --I don't know  --but it seems, at this point at least, that she'd rather have her friends support her stories about how awful she is treated, than friends that support her in  taking small steps towards emotional responsibility. It was heartbreaking for me to see her choose this direction. But again, I do sense some seeds may have been planted, and perhaps with her Saturn return not too far off, she will be again forced to look deeper -- and perhaps what was shared with her will be recalled. I send her blessings and Love.

Thank you all for your support in that.

Lovingly,
Dhyana

Dhyana

PS -- I wanted to give you a little feedback simply bc I felt all of your concern and care, and I have never really gotten back about it. I hope this is appropriate to share. (if not feel free to remove it)

ari moshe

Thanks for sharing that Dhyana,

That is a heartbreaking reality that in many instances, a soul simply does not wish to evolve- and will have to do it the hard way. Realizing that in the context of counseling others has taught me a great deal about compassion and acceptance. We ARE ALL resisting change, yet gradually, over a long period of time we do become fed up with that.

Elen

Quote from: Dhyana on Aug 08, 2010, 11:25 PM
For all of you who were involved with finding Ashley's evolutionary stage, I wanted to give you a little feedback  (italics added later)simply bc I felt all of your concern and care and I have never really gotten back about it. I hope this is appropriate to share. (if not feel free to remove it)

In the best way I knew how, I had brought her some of the information we found in her chart and invited her into an honest investigation with herself. She did not seem very interested. Perhaps seeds were planted --I don't know  --but it seems, at this point at least, that she'd rather have her friends support her stories about how awful she is treated, than friends that support her in  taking small steps towards emotional responsibility. It was heartbreaking for me to see her choose this direction. But again, I do sense some seeds may have been planted, and perhaps with her Saturn return not too far off, she will be again forced to look deeper -- and perhaps what was shared with her will be recalled. I send her blessings and Love.

Thank you all for your support in that.

Lovingly,
Dhyana

Hi Dhyana,

Thanks so much for the update.  I wish Ashley the best.  I am hopeful that her Saturn Return will act as you say - to force her to look deeper within herself.  And I also get the feeling that seeds have been planted - whether for this life or another, I think they are there. 

Thank you for sharing your heart.

Peace,
Ellen

Wendy

Hi Dhyana,

Even though i didn't officially participate in the Ashley thread I did follow along as you all worked with her chart, and I wanted to say seeds can germinate for quite some time before sprouting.  I had seeds planted by others in early junior high that didn't sprout until fifteen years later.  I had to go through what I went through, even several close encounters with death and serious illness before I was willing to deal with what was underneath all the trauma, drama and story.  

In letting go of what others choose for their lives, the biggest lessons I have learned is, it's not my soul, it's theirs and I really don't know what is best for them.  Only the divine knows.  Sometimes its the letting go that teaches us the most.

I am most certain your presence in Ashley's life has made a difference.  Spirit works in mysterious ways and miracles do happen.  No matter how things turn out your loving kindness and care for this young woman has touched her.

Blessings,
Wendy

Dhyana

Hi Everyone,

Your comments here have been very useful for me to read. Thank you all, very kindly.

Dhyana