Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Moon Square the Nodes  (Read 2249 times)
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« on: Aug 15, 2010, 02:21 AM »

Dear Rad, Steve, Deva.
(or any of the EA family),
Here is my attempt at describing the MOON SQUARE THE NODES:

Please offer your feedback, corrections and support, or any thing that might add to this description.

If the moon represents the actual egoic structure in a lifetime, and it is square the nodal axis, then I would say that this souls ENTIRE egoic structure will be repeated, re-lived and re-done, in order to continue on it's evolutionary journey. They will be repeating  an actual "life" or "ego" that has been done before, is this correct?

What I think that the evolution might have to look like in a life where the moon is square the nodes, is that the individual must go through a lifetime that get's to the point of futility, Yes? --And a series of life altering events occur in which all attempts to control it's life and it's outcome begin to be, and FELT, as futile! --Which, in turn MAY lead to the conscious choice of this soul to literally SURRENDER it's entire identity to SOURCE  -- and because we are speaking of the moon as the actual egoic structure and foundational self in EA, this surrender is of this very nature of "me" --and since the "me" is here all the lifetime long, then it would be safe to say that this must be a CONTINUAL surrender over the ENTIRE LENGTH of the lifetime, or this one's life just will simply not work --for  it is the MOON we are speaking about here.

Again, we are speaking about the actual "foundational self"  that is SQAURE THE NODES, so the issue of ones very ego is what has halted this soul's evolution, hence it is that entire ego that must be transmuted, --yes?

Am I correct with this interpretaion of the MOON square the nodes?

Thank You,
Dhyana
« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2010, 02:39 AM by Dhyana » Logged
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2010, 02:30 AM »

Please note-  my above description would be for a soul in a spiritual state of evolution (or perhaps on the cusp of 3rd indv to 1st spirtual, maybe I can add). I realize that the consensus state and the individuated states may unfold differently than I described above, which I am still contemplating.

3~ Peace,
Dhyana
« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2010, 03:01 AM by Dhyana » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Aug 16, 2010, 12:39 PM »

Hi Dyana,

Dear Rad, Steve, Deva.
(or any of the EA family),
Here is my attempt at describing the MOON SQUARE THE NODES:

Please offer your feedback, corrections and support, or any thing that might add to this description.

If the moon represents the actual egoic structure in a lifetime, and it is square the nodal axis, then I would say that this souls ENTIRE egoic structure will be repeated, re-lived and re-done, in order to continue on it's evolutionary journey. They will be repeating  an actual "life" or "ego" that has been done before, is this correct?

In terms of the actual structural nature of the Ego yes. But that does not mean that the current life Moon sign will be the same.

What I think that the evolution might have to look like in a life where the moon is square the nodes, is that the individual must go through a lifetime that get's to the point of futility, Yes? --And a series of life altering events occur in which all attempts to control it's life and it's outcome begin to be, and FELT, as futile! --Which, in turn MAY lead to the conscious choice of this soul to literally SURRENDER it's entire identity to SOURCE  -- and because we are speaking of the moon as the actual egoic structure and foundational self in EA, this surrender is of this very nature of "me" --and since the "me" is here all the lifetime long, then it would be safe to say that this must be a CONTINUAL surrender over the ENTIRE LENGTH of the lifetime, or this one's life just will simply not work --for  it is the MOON we are speaking about here.

All depends on the Evolutionary stage of development in terms of how the Soul understands and interprets it's life when the Moon squares the Nodes. Not everyone with this dynamic will experience as 'futility' and the need to 'surrender'. Not everyone will surrender to the 'Source' with this either. There are a tremendous amount of possible reasons why any given Soul with have this dynamic. And it is those very reasons in each individual case that will then constitute how the Soul will understand and interpret their life with the Moon is square the Nodes.

Again, we are speaking about the actual "foundational self"  that is SQAURE THE NODES, so the issue of ones very ego is what has halted this soul's evolution, hence it is that entire ego that must be transmuted, --yes?

It's not the ego that has created this condition: it is the Soul itself as reflected in the egocentric structures that it has created in any given life. It is through the ego that the Soul creates that then must make the choices necessary in order to recover the skipped steps so that the evolution of the Soul can proceed.

Am I correct with this interpretaion of the MOON square the nodes?

See above

Thank You,
Dhyana

God Bless, Rad
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Aug 16, 2010, 01:07 PM »

Hi Dyana,

All depends on the Evolutionary stage of development in terms of how the Soul understands and interprets it's life when the Moon squares the Nodes. Not everyone with this dynamic will experience as 'futility' and the need to 'surrender'. Not everyone will surrender to the 'Source' with this either. There are a tremendous amount of possible reasons why any given Soul with have this dynamic. And it is those very reasons in each individual case that will then constitute how the Soul will understand and interpret their life with the Moon is square the Nodes.

If the evolutionary stage is 1st stage spiritual, or any of the spiritual stages, would the description I offerred, to recover the skipped steps,be accurate?

God Bless, Rad
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Aug 16, 2010, 01:35 PM »

Rad writes:"
It's not the ego that has created this condition: it is the Soul itself as reflected in the egocentric structures that it has created in any given life."

I don't sense I was implying that the ego created the condition. I recognize that the Soul creates the conditions of the lifetime for it's evolutionary intent. What I am saying/asking is if the "ego" in the sense of the foundational self (moon), when square the nodes, is that which must be completely transformed in order to get back on track to the evolutionary intention of the soul?
For example, if Venus is square the Nodes, then we know that this individual must meet with,reconcile, release old outdated ways of being, and transmute they way in which they are being in relationship and with their value system, in order to evolve with the SOuls intentions.

So, with that idea in mind, now let us compare that to the MOON;

--if it is the MOON square --and the Moon being the EGO STRUCTURE itself,according to EA, then it is the literal egoic structure itself that needs to be met (relived) released,transmuted to recover the skipped steps so that the evolution of the Soul can proceed,correct?

I just really would like to get clear so thanks a lot for your help on this, Rad.

Peace,
Dhyana
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Aug 16, 2010, 02:23 PM »

Dhyana,

Rad writes:"
It's not the ego that has created this condition: it is the Soul itself as reflected in the egocentric structures that it has created in any given life."

I don't sense I was implying that the ego created the condition. I recognize that the Soul creates the conditions of the lifetime for it's evolutionary intent. What I am saying/asking is if the "ego" in the sense of the foundational self (moon), when square the nodes, is that which must be completely transformed in order to get back on track to the evolutionary intention of the soul?

It is not a matter of the ego being transformed at all. It's a matter of the Soul choosing to recover the skipped steps that are preventing the further evolution of the Soul. The Soul makes such choices that are then reflected in the egocentric structure that it has created. THE EGO ONLY REFLECTS WHAT IS GOING ON WITHIN THE SOUL ITSELF.

For example, if Venus is square the Nodes, then we know that this individual must meet with,reconcile, release old outdated ways of being, and transmute they way in which they are being in relationship and with their value system, in order to evolve with the SOuls intentions.

So, with that idea in mind, now let us compare that to the MOON;  --if it is the MOON square --and the Moon being the EGO STRUCTURE itself,according to EA, then it is the literal egoic structure itself that needs to be met (relived) released,transmuted to recover the skipped steps so that the evolution of the Soul can proceed,correct?

Again, the choices to recover the skipped steps in made at the Soul level. If the Soul does indeed make such choices then it' evolution can proceed. And, if so, the existing egocentric structure then evolves within the House and Sign of the Moon, the aspects it's making to other planets, and of course it's own Nodal Axis, and their respective planetary rulers. Until those choices are made at the Soul level then, yes, the existing egocentric structure coming forwards from other lives is relived.

I just really would like to get clear so thanks a lot for your help on this, Rad.

Peace,
Dhyana

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Aug 16, 2010, 02:26 PM »

Dhyana,

Hi Dyana,

If the evolutionary stage is 1st stage spiritual, or any of the spiritual stages, would the description I offerred, to recover the skipped steps,be accurate?

God Bless, Rad

For some it would, but not all depending on the specific individuality of each Soul.

God Bless, Rad
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Aug 16, 2010, 05:49 PM »

It is not a matter of the ego being transformed at all. It's a matter of the Soul choosing to recover the skipped steps that are preventing the further evolution of the Soul. The Soul makes such choices that are then reflected in the egocentric structure that it has created. THE EGO ONLY REFLECTS WHAT IS GOING ON WITHIN THE SOUL ITSELF.

Ahhh, that articulation surely helped!!

LIGHT BULB!!!!  Grin

Thanks Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: