Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Capricorn and natural law  (Read 671 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Aug 22, 2010, 07:20 AM »

Hi All,

I know ea teaches that Sag is associate with natural law- in that there is the intent within Sag to interpret the meaning of manifested creation- thus understanding natural law. I was wondering if Capricorn symbolizes natural law itself. IE the STRUCTURE of consciousness- implying natural law and order?

God Bless,
Ari Moshe
Deva

« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2010, 08:05 AM »

Hi Ari, you have posted a good question. How I would answer your question is that the sag archetype correlates with the need to become aware of our connection to the universe is a metaphysical/cosmological context. This underlying need gives rise to the nature of all sorts of belief systems (and also religions) that attempt to explain our connection to the universe. This is where the issue of interpretation comes into play (our belief system is the determinate to how any of us will interpret life itself). The point within this is that, by the sheer fact that Creation exists, there must be intrinsic natural laws that govern and explain the nature of Creation (natural laws that are self-evident in nature). These natural laws, of course, have nothing to do with man-made religions and the laws that are taught in such religions. The intent within the Sag archetype is to align with natural law in order evolve and grow past limited beliefs that are based on man-made laws (The sag archetype also symbolizes growth and expansion). This is why the sag archetye correlates with natural law.
     The Capricorn archetype, then, symbolizes how those beliefs will become crystallized, or given a structure to operate through. In other words, we feel the consequences, or effects, of our beliefs through the Capricorn archetype. Like my father so often taught do not need any religion to tell us it is wrong to put a baby on the freeway, we naturally know it is wrong to do so. In the archetype of Capricorn, then, we have the issue of judgements and also conditioned verses natural guilt. Man-made laws, in general, manifest distorted justifications for actions that inherently violate natural laws (there are both subtle and extreme forms of this), but in an inner level we all feel what is inherently right and wrong. In the Capricorn archetype we internalize the standard of behavior that is deemed "right and wrong" and we form judgements of ourselves and others accordingly. Again, this is based on the belief system we have formed/aligned with in the sag archetype.This describes, in a general sense, the interaction of the Sag and Capricorn archetypes. I hope this helps.
Deva   
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Aug 23, 2010, 10:42 AM »

Thank you Deva,

So if I understand the interaction correctly, from the point of view of natural law, we can say:
In sag our core beliefs are the determinant for how we interpret life in the first place. If our beliefs are contrary to natural law, then we will interpret life according to the distortion of our beliefs. Based on those core beliefs and consequential interpretation of life, we establish and act upon various ethical and standards and rules that crystallize those beliefs into a social construct. If our beliefs (Sag) are a distortion of natural law, then our behavior and the way we set up our lives (Capricorn) based on those beliefs will also reflect that distortion.

Is this accurate?
God Bless,
Ari Moshe
Deva

« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2010, 07:30 AM »

Hi Ari-that's correct.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: