Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Us and Them"  (Read 2517 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #15 on: Aug 25, 2010, 08:11 AM »

WELCOME BACK STACIE...................so good to read your thoughts ................God Bless, Rad
Stacie

« Reply #16 on: Sep 10, 2010, 06:21 AM »

Thank you so much Rad and Adina. 

I’ve been pining to more actively participate in our forum for a while. There’s so much I’ve had to contribute within the discussions taking place here, but due to things going on in my brain and emotional body it’s been very difficult transferring my thoughts into words.  EA is my light..and my desire to share that light and be a vehicle of that light is beyond what I can ever explain.  It has been a challenging year on the whole..and about 5 weeks ago, like a little cherry on a sundae, I suddenly lost my job working with the birds I love so much..meaning fired. 

The timing was paradoxical, because I was experiencing the godhead in my work like never before..it took 4 years to arrive at a place of inner empowerment in an environment that not only withheld acknowledgment/support of the nature of value I was serving, but penalized me for going about my work in the way I was being inwardly directed.  In the end I am proud of myself for staying true to what I was there to do, in spite of incredible pressure to betray it in order to appease the god who apparently lives in the time clock.  Parting with the birds has been tough on the heart.

I hope, and god willing, that whatever is/has been underway in my brain will pass so that my ability to harness and communicate thought can progressively return.  It is most frustrating feeling moved to share insight and not being able to do it.  We’ll see how it goes. 

Because it is so graphic I wanted to share the transit that correlates to the time I was being fired:  Transiting pluto rx in capricorn (transiting natal 6th) t-squaring an exact balsamic conjunction of tr. mars/saturn at 0 deg libra (transiting natal 4th) and an exact new conjunction of uranus rx and moon at 0 deg aries with jupiter rx at 3 aries (tr. natal 10th).  Transiting pluto rx was in 5 degree orb of square to natal pluto..waxing...with mars/saturn applying to natal pluto by 8 degrees while exactly inconjuncting natal moon in pisces/9th... uranus/moon opposing pluto/applying to ppp by 8 degrees while exactly inconjuncting natal uranus in scorpio/5th. cue the confetti, eh?  Wink

by the way..Adina I have you to thank for having a precise time for this event, because as I was sitting there being fired I got a notification on my phone that you were friending me on facebook..isn’t that funny?!!..best timing ever  Grin

Stacie
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #17 on: Sep 10, 2010, 10:11 AM »

Hi Stacie,

Well I certainly hope that the intense soul grieving caused by the loss of your daemon work with the birds can soon heal in such a way that you can redirect you soul energies into EA. To me you have tremendous capacity to work with EA on behalf of others, to teach it, and to write about it. So, hopefully, that inner light called EA becomes a LIGHTHOUSE BEACON that can help others come back to their NATURAL SOULS.

God Bless, Rad
Stacie

« Reply #18 on: Sep 13, 2010, 03:13 PM »

i'm reminded that the true power in this work..beacon..is a function of speaking to the soul.  there's a visceral difference in receiving messages directed to one's ego vs. receiving messages directed to one's soul..visceral difference.  The power within this is so simple, yet undeniably potent and healing.  

There is another side of the beacon analogy that is equally perfect..a different kind of beacon..the kind of beacon that transmits signals of distress.  In listening to others SOULS, the precise nature of the signal can be detected and homed in on..allowing the exact words that are needed to be given.

thank you

Stacie
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #19 on: Sep 13, 2010, 03:25 PM »

Hi Stacie,

Spoken like a true Evolutionary Astrologer.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: