Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Feb 21, 2020, 08:27 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Saturn in Scorpio - core lessons  (Read 109 times)
Melita

« on: Feb 17, 2020, 12:34 PM »

Dear all,

I study Saturn in Scorpio. I need some kind person to explain me paradox when we have Saturn in Scorpio in the 2nd house.
Also, some recommendation for great EA book about Saturn in houses/signs.

Thank you !

M.
« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2020, 03:11 PM by Melita » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2020, 06:58 AM »

Hi Melita,

Signs, houses, and planets all correlate to a variety of archetypes that are specific to them. In order to understand any one symbol in a birth chart is to understand the totality of that birth chart starting with the core EA paradigm. It is that whole birth chart that then establishes exactly what archetypes the Soul is using that allows for it's own going evolution. In other words, any one planet in a sign and house do not have just one meaning.

One example of the paradox that illustrates your question about Saturn in Scorpio in the 2nd house is one where the individual would actualize and establish their own business in order to evolve through the 2nd house archetype of self reliance versus joining or becoming part of someone else's business. One simple example that means such a Soul is desiring to inwardly access their own inner resources to affect their own evolution versus being dependent on someone else's to do so.

One of the very best books written on Saturn is by Liz Greene called Saturn: A New Look At An Old Devil and Saturn in Transit: Boundaries of Mind, Body, and Soul by Erin Sullivan.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 19, 2020, 01:08 AM »

Hi Melita, Kristin Fontana and Simon Volster did a youtube series on Saturn through the 12 signs/ houses. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLEU3_dI5qfGlfGcwOOBIXFOEHfz9eYlX
Melita

« Reply #3 on: Feb 19, 2020, 02:52 AM »

Love it, thank you Ari.
Melita

« Reply #4 on: Feb 19, 2020, 02:53 AM »

Rad, thank you very much.
GoldLeaf

« Reply #5 on: Feb 19, 2020, 08:22 AM »

Thanks everyone, a very timely post as i have my Saturn opposition exact today! and Uranus opposition exact next month!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: