Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Asteroid Goddesses - the undistorted Natural/Divine Feminine  (Read 16055 times)
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2013, 08:06 PM »

Thank you Kristin, very helpful.

Kristin

« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2013, 08:40 AM »

Hi Upasika,

Also I meant to share, I do not know your chart, so do not know what house this occurs in for you, but obviously with Psyche on your North Node in Scorpio, Ea is an ideal path forward for you, a Soul intended path forward, a future also as a Soul (Psyche) Worker. Obviously this is not a new path for you as this conjuncts your South Node of Mars so you are bringing many desires forward along these lines, to continue what has been initiated in other times. I too have Psyche conjunct my North Node but it is in Gemini in the 11th, house of astrology. Like all the asteroids, they work well to validate what can already be seen in the chart.

Peace,
Kristin
Sunyata

« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2013, 01:13 PM »

Hey Kristin and Upasika,

Thank you Kristin for the interpretation and information. My Psyche is in Gemini 5' as well in the 9th opposing a stellium in the 3rd and exactly square Eros in Pisces 5' in the 6th which is conjunct Pallas.... Transiting Neptune is now on that Eros.... long story, I used to paint then stopped ....started again....( this actually coincided with the North Node transiting over my stelluim...so 18 years in between) and an entirely new painting style has emerged for me in the past 6 months and as I was laying down to fall asleep one night, an incredibly clear image of a tree nymph appeared in my head.... i drew a quick sketch and painted it shortly after.... another painting I am working on is of a nymph bathing in a spring.... In my mind are all sorts of ideas for stylistic paintings of nymphs and goddesses. As I sit in nature which I have been able to do recently more than at any other period in my life and hear the words "the kingdom of heaven is within you and all around you" (Gospel of Thomas)  as I sit in front of a river or surrounded by the magnificence of the forest  and watch nature interact with its self ...... ive had some profound experiences is all I can say... I have been fascinated with ancient greek religion and especially the idea of spirits living in nature...dryads, naiads etc.... personified via nymphs and feminine spirits...that nature is alive......that it will communicate with you ...

Anyway I know this isn't the place to share my life story but thank you for listening and thank you for all the work everyone is doing here with EA.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:28 PM by Sunyata » Logged
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2013, 06:24 PM »

Hi Kristin,

Thanks for sharing. But I think you misunderstood my post ... I was speaking of the mundane situation regarding Psyche at the moment of the eclipse. Like both Sunyata and you I also have Psyche in Gemini(!) but for me it's in the 2nd. But all you have shared is very interesting anyway, and (along with Sunyata) it's now got me going with Psyche — another asteroid on board, slowly getting to know more of them bit by bit.

Your painting sounds very creative and healing Sunyata...

blessings Upasika
Kristin

« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2013, 10:39 AM »

Hi Upasika and Sunyata,

My apologies I thought that was your own signature. Yes another asteroid on board, it sure continues to add more layers of understanding, especially when the spirit of these asteroids can be reflected so vividly in our lives.

Thanks for sharing your personal experience Sunyata..so very inspiring..what a sweet evolution and unfolding, it sounds like a true return of your artistic nature..in nature..there is a vast universe in us all..'the kingdom of heaven is within you'...indeed..

Peace,
kristin
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: