School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Asteroid Goddesses - the undistorted Natural/Divine Feminine

Started by Linda, Sep 06, 2010, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin

Hello Again Helena,

You asked

I can confirm from the few cases that i know personally, besides Nancy Pelosi as you mentioned, that it's true changing gender previously has happened, and was thinking on perspective, that relative to SN Lilith gemini's more androgynous state, that probably SN Lilith in cancer issues relative to gender and integration of the inner male/female are very emphasised, a big soul issue, and i didn't refer to that, would you see it being so?

Just because a Soul has South Node of Lilith in Gemini, it does not necessarily mean that they are naturally more androgynous. So much will depend on the evolution of that Soul, as well the need to look at the entire birth chart. A South Node of Lilith in Gemini will reflect their need for diversity and often this can mean they will desire to experience the feminine and the masculine within those experiences but it will not equal an androgynous nature across the board.

When the Soul has South Node of Lilith in Cancer, there will be a need to cultivate the inner feminine as well as the Soul learning how to establish inner security, regardless of whether they have switched genders or not. But yes, a big soul issue would be in establishing more inner balance between the inner feminine and inner masculine, seen in the natural square to Libra.

You asked

It's curious that some of this souls would have NN Lilith in sagittarius, others capricorn, so a general guideline could we say that this could help us know if the integration has already occurred and now more a question of following one's true relative to gender preferences, sagittarius, and still needing to work on the integration of the male polarity and inner security/authority issues in the case of Capricorn?

There are no general guidelines.  The North Node of Lilith in Sag relative to South Node of Lilith in Cancer has it's own archetypes. This does not mean that the integration of the male/ female has already occurred compared to North Node in Cap. The issue is to understand in the Soul's context why they have chosen the Sag or Cap North Node of Lilith.

You asked

In essence from what i get from this cases, it seems that if changing gender occurred in this life, now a woman, this is a woman that is also re-learning about her own feminity much more than acting from the Origin. It seems that until that power of vulnerability is addressed things are always even if for a bit, distorted, right?

Yes.

Any Soul for example who represses what is natural in other lifetimes, will be born with those distortions coming into any given life. For a Soul with a South Node of Lilith in Cancer, they will be desiring to express and access the fullness of their femininity naturally but the distortions will also be present until they are worked through and evolved. It's about being able to recognize what is natural, as in origins, versus what is distorted. But essentially YES, to re-learn and REMEMBER how this Cancer energy manifests in a pure form. Emotionally open and vulnerable = beautiful!

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

Helena

Hi Kristin,

i couldn't thank you enough for the time you devote to this teachings and encouraging words.. Really.
I wish we can continue this thread and more people join in on this fascinating topic. If i can say anything is that before i start putting something together i have absolutely no idea of is going to come out  :) and that's what's great about it, is we just put questions to ourselves and answer to what makes sense in our realities and maybe sharing them is always adding something to a greater Whole, and it's been a joyous journey!

Really something to contemplate what you shared on Yogananda's life, it would never cross my mind how much the Souls in very advanced stages of evolution can experience lack of understanding, but might be so true, as you said, who can really understand their emotional reality? It only adds to the respect and admiration for their passage on earth...

Thank you also for answering my questions on gender in this context. I look forward we develop it more as time goes.

Blessings Kristin,
Helena

Kristin

Hi All,

We have discussed some of Pelosi's natal chart but with recent events, I wanted to share some of what is going on in her chart through transit.

Just prior to the shutdown in the US being released, and the government being re-opened (for the next few weeks), Trump was heard saying over and over , I will not cave."

It is in fact Nancy Pelosi who was and is the one who will never cave in.

Witness her ongoing push of success in the transits, especially to benefit the country financially (Taurus )

Pluto and Saturn are progressively forming a GRAND TRINE with her Taurus stellium and Neptune in Virgo, while sextiling her Scorpio Moon. This is a LONG range transit providing her with considerable leverage.
This also suggests she will be getting a little help from ON HIGH (Neptune) ~ "Lord knows we need it."

I so wish we had a birth time on her....using a Noon chart.

Rad posted this article today on the Environment thread.
Nancy Pelosi looking to introduce bill that would stop future shutdowns

Note:

Pelosi's Original Lilith in Cancer makes an EXACT opposition the the USA natal Pluto in VS at 27 degrees.
Pelosi's South Node of Lilith is 29 Taurus
Pelosi's North Node of Lilith is 9.51 VS

Feel free to comment further.

Goddess Bless,

Kristin

P.S. I just took a peek at the Pelosi/Trump composite chart  ~ it also says it all.

Helena

Hi Kristin,

How do you see the transit of nodes square nodes in this case?
Nancy Pelosi has Pluto, Lilith, Pallas, Chiron all square the nodal axis and now the transiting NN is just passing there. I know JWG said about it that is was like being at crossroads... Is the point to focus on both NN and respective rulers? That would point to her moon in scorpio/venus in taurus in opposition... I get confused, it seems like too many crossroads added also the skipped steps with resolution on the SN.
One thing that occurs to me is that transit NN Cancer is going to ask for to recover lilith/pallas/chiron origins, coming from the depths of her soul and what was lost, moon in scorpio.
NN moon in libra points to sn Lilith, again recover, and venus in taurus, this time in a way that brings stability to the soul. Would that be some of it? Although NN and venus are inconjunct... Not very clear to me.

Also, Kristin, i am with some extra work until Wednesday, only after that will be able to post on the distorted Lilith in Cancer, hope that is ok and others can post too.

Thank you,
Helena

Kristin

Hi Helena,

Well we have already witnessed this as a changing of the guards when the transiting North Node crossed over her natal Pluto and the Nodes squared her natal Saturn before changing signs early November, which was when she won back the position of Speaker of the House and was given the gavel back earlier this month.

Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn trine her Venus and Mars in Taurus, she is weaving her way forward, plodding along and staying true to the system, the constitution. Brick by brick, step by step until one day, a mountain will be moved. Slowly, but surely, she will wear Trump down.

Pelosi has recently been referred to as IRON LADY  ~ Saturn on her South Node, iron correlating to Saturn.

Here is a great article on her https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/reinvigorated-trump-battle-nancy-pelosis-star-shines-78/

Now the Nodes are approaching a square to her Natal Nodes, the exact degrees of which will occur late April/early May but they are already strongly influencing her chart as you mentioned, the tr North Node has already crossed over her Pluto, Lilith, Pallas, Chiron. This does reflect the potential for a true turning point in her personal journey.

How do you see the transit of nodes square nodes in this case?

The transiting nodes squaring her natal nodes correlate to the POSSIBILITY of creating skipped steps depending on choices made during that transit, and relative to that transit it means the opportunity to completely/recover the skipped steps that were inherent from the birth moment, the underlying intention for the life is to recover the skipped steps in order to keep evolving and that is exactly how it has and is playing out in her life. Think about the fact she became speaker of the house, house equaling Cancer ,within the government, Capricorn, for a second time ...

In past lives she has given up in the face of too much opposition and it caused her to go into an inner hole, hiding there, due to her own inner estimation of personal survival being the reason, causing the skipped step. So this second chance at being speaker .. in this life ... will allow her to literally shine, and resolve that skipped step.

The deal now for her is that she has learned how the system works to such an extent that she has become a 'master' at it ~ Saturn on the  South Node, so yes, this will help her recover her power as a woman in a man's world and this experience gives her the backing that she needs to not so much as blink or buckle under the pressure. All the memories from other times when she retreated and experienced total powerlessness (Moon in Scorpio, tail of the kite) are deeply IN her, and this also contributes to her fierce motivation to do it different this time, no matter what.

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

P.S.

Transiting Saturn in Capricorn crossed over Pelosi's North Node of Lilith at the same time the transiting North Node in Cancer crossed over her natal Lilith 28 Cancer. History becomes Her-story in the making.

Helena

Hi Kristin,

i totally agree, History becomes Her-story in the making. I now get it! Thank you for making it so clear  :)
And so true, an iron lady at 78 just like the matriarch of a community in her community.
I just want to add something on the inconjuncts, pondering on what you said.
She has two parallel inconjuncts (it looks almost like a road drawing), one from moon, lilith/pallas/chiron ruler, to the south node, the other from venus/uranus, nn ruler, to the north node. Venus is conjunct uranus, community, so it was only when she found her group, other women to back her position, that all is possible.
God/dess time, no? The inconjuncts usually tell a story of crisis and indirect roads until we get whole picture and this couldn't be a better example.

Thank you Kristin, as always,
Helena

Kristin

Hi All,

Welcome to our FUTURE!

Pelosi may be 78 but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez just had her Saturn return. She is only 29 years old.

Ocasio-Cortez has SOUTH NODE of LILITH in CANCER in the 7th house, which is ruled by an Aries Moon in the 3rd.

Ocasio-Cortez has billionaires running scared with her proposal to tax the super rich, She has a South Node of the Moon in LEO the 8th house, remembering the 8th house connects to BIG money and big power over the little people. This is her own way of recovering her power, in her case, this power is directly linked with fighting for HER people and for her homeland.

Her South Node of Lilith in Cancer (18.13 degrees) in the 7th is conjunct Jupiter and squaring her Mars in Libra as well as her Sun, the ruler of her South Node in Leo in the 8th. She is like a wild Indian, even wearing a suit, playing by the white man's rules and she is coming to even a score.

"It's scary," Scott Minerd, global chief investment officer for Guggenheim Partners, told CNBC. "By the time we get to the presidential election, this is going to gain more momentum. And I think the likelihood that a 70 percent tax rate, or something like that, becomes policy is actually very real."

Cortez's Original Lilith (0.52 degrees)  as well as her North Node of Lilith (7.18 degrees) are BOTH in Sagittarius in her 12th house, conjunct Venus and the South Node of Uranus. That Venus rules her Sun in Libra: equality.

Jupiter just crossed over those points and then crossed over her Sagittarius Ascendant. Transiting Uranus will re-enter Taurus in March and progressively trine her natal Uranus, Saturn and Neptune in Capricorn.

She is just getting started!

Please Feel Free to comment on her Liliths in this chart!

Peace,
Kristin

P.S. Check out the 3 great articles on her in the Environmental thread.

Helena

Hi Kristin and All,

i have had a very 'uranian' week, with unexpected things going and demanding my attention, i am sorry i could not follow through as i thought.
I plan to post as soon as i can but better wait on Nerissa, and anyone more that wants to join in on Original Lilith in Cancer? Nerissa, would you agree? I have seen you have also some difficult times going for you and your family, not easy i could only imagine, hope everything goes for the better for you in these times.
My uranus opposition is still coming so i could not comment from personal experience, but agree to be great to follow on the subject.

Kristin, thank you for the actual chart on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The more i see it, the more i am amazed on how she brings to us all the Goddesses. I saw Daniel already approaching it in last zoom meetings, and it was very interesting, maybe Daniel can comment a bit on it? From my point of view she really has all this messages, the grand cross of Goddesses:

Vesta conjunct Neptune/Saturn/Uranus in Capricorn
Juno conjunct Sun Libra
Ceres conjunct Jupiter/Chiron and this conjunct SN Lilith Cancer
And then Moon exactly conjunct Pallas in Aries! (this conjunct Nancy Pelosi's Sun and God/dess knows we need good fire to start  :))
That's too how she brings all these SN Lilith in Cancer messages, rulled by the moon, for us to remember. It looks like new ideas to us but i think on a soul level everyone knows what she is talking about... I am curious on her evolutionary state though. Would Ocasio-Cortez be 3rd Stage Individuated and Nancy Pelosi 3rd Stage Consensus? I'm not feeling sure about this...

And then, all the Goddesses are in Grand Cross conjunctions plus Lilith/NN Lilith in 12th, God/dess, ruling the sun and ruled by the Jupiter/Sn Lilith Cancer. Amazing how she brings to us this powerful feminine that is undeniable, we don't have to understand astrology, everyone feels and sees it!

Since this goes for the purposes of this thread, i would like to mention she also has another Goddess very prominent. Since she has the curious name Alexandria i have always felt ancient Egypt energy to her so i checked Isis (asteroid 42).
And AOC has Isis asteroid at 12 Scorpio, conjunct Pluto; NN Isis at 16 Cancer, conjunct Sn Lilith/NN Pluto and
SN Isis at 4 Sag conjunct Lilith, NN Lilith and Venus.
What i think this says is that her original female root emanates the teachings of Mother Goddess Isis that tells a story of putting together, out of her creatively will, a whole out of the separate/desmembered parts not only of the feminine but also the masculine, the same way Isis brought Osiris back to life. It would be an interesting subject to dive in, this symbology coming through AOC's energy.

Hope to hear more thoughts on this amazing soul.

Helena

Stacie

Hi Kristin, is the chart for AOC a noon chart or known birth time?

Kristin

Hi Stacie,

This is a known birth time.

Dig in if you wish   :)

~Kristin

Kristin

Hi Helena,

Regarding stage of evolution.

Yes, Pelosi is 3rd stage consensus.
Yes, AOC is 3rd stage Individuated from what I can tell so far.

I will wait to comment further in case others would like to jump in.

Peace,
Kristin

Stacie

Alexandria  Ocasio-Cortez has natal Pluto in Scorpio in the 11th, Venus in sag/12th ruling 11th house, conjunct asteroid Lilith.  She has a vision that is vastly bigger than herself.  She is rising up to be a voice on behalf off the downtrodden and for those who struggle with the inequalities that permeate US culture, relative to race, relative to gender, and relative to socioeconomic status.  Jupiter rules AOC's natal Lilith, and this found in the 7th house in cancer conjunct Chiron.  She understands that humanity is one big family in all it's diversity, and is incensed that certain populations in our collective are still being shunted aside on the basis of stigma and exclusionary justifications.  She has found her voice in previous lives (SN of moon in Leo 8th), and she has had some practice in generating herself as a fierce force in confronting the bullshit.  The Lilith/Venus conjunction in sag/12th shows that she views caring for the earth just as important as caring for ourselves.  Her proposal of a Green New Deal shows that her focus and desire is to simultaneously help the people and the planet.  Her Aries moon in the 3rd puts a real fire in her belly that many are taking note of.  That moon in the 3rd, ruled by mars in the 10th in libra, reflects a capacity to speak in the moment from her gut, to advocate social consciousness and responsibility.  The emphasized oppositions from her first house Uranus, Saturn, Neptune and Vesta, to 7th house Ceres, Jupiter, and Chiron show the  struggle to find the right balance between revolutionizing society and making it more equitable for all.  This of course threatens many people on both sides of the aisle, because she really is gunning for radical change, a change that many find scary or are resigned to believing can never occur. With that 11th house Pluto and all the others dynamics mentioned, she is not apologizing for having a radical vision. She is proud and secure in who she is, because she's had to learn and fight for it. She wants to inspire others, especially the downtrodden, to find their strength and be confident in who they are too. Asteroid Amazone near the cusp of the first house is also a factor that reflects/reinforces her instinctual and spiritual strength in this fight.

Stacie

One thing I wanted to add to all the wonderful examples provided thus far of the distorted Lilith in cancer, is the urge and compulsion to overprotect.  The psychology of this distortion manifests as a "˜mother' who tries to shield her offspring from all of the inherent dangers that life can offer, to such an extent that the child doesn't get the early hands-on experience of interfacing with the realities and pressures and difficult circumstances that adult life presents.  The intention springs from deep motherly love, and is benevolent in spirit, but the result can be a grown up child who isn't prepared to navigate, negotiate, or weild his or her own inner authority when life circumstances call for it.

Stacie

Stacie

Another example of a distorted Lilith in cancer is the phenomena of anthromorphosizing animals.  Every spring, wildlife rehabilitation centers get innundated with baby birds who have fledged the nest and are discovered by humans who assume the baby bird has been abandoned. So they take it in, feed it things it should not eat, and attempt to form emotional bonds with the creature, which sadly often compromises the animal's chances for survival in the wild on it's own, due to the human imprint created at that impressionable stage in the animal's life.  This often leads to an animal avoiding their own natural mating and feeding instincts, where they instead continue to seek the company and care of humans versus learning and applying the organic and instinctual tools that each species is born/hatched with to nurture their own ongoing survival as an individual.

Stacie

Kristin

Hi Stacie,

Thanks for posting and for adding those bits about the distorted SN in Cancer.  :)

We recently covered the Original expression of SN Lilith in Cancer and opened things up to hear more about how this looks when the archetype of Cancer is distorted, so we are really just getting started.

Excellent examples of the overprotective Mother as well as what happens to the baby birds when they have 'fledged the nest' and end up in rehabilitation centers. Thank you for sharing your experience with nature in this way.

You can see how AOC's SN of Lilith 18 degrees of Cancer conjuncts Jupiter and Chiron in her 7th and how she nurtures her people and the world as you say as her 'one big family'. She has sacrificed her own needs for the sake of others time and time again, remembering her Original Lilith and her NN of Lilith are in Sagittarius in the 12th house. Talk about putting yourself on the front lines, in the line of fire in many cases. The ruler of her SN of Lilith in Cancer is the Moon in Aries in the 3rd and it squares Saturn, Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn in the 1st. Sounds like white man versus the Indian. Her Soul is learning how to choose her battles, and to know which ones she can win.

She has gone overboard in other times, lost her life fighting for her tribe, SN of Lilith in Cancer squares her Mars in Libra as well as her Sun which rules her SN of the Moon in Leo in the 8th, suggesting the two sides were very imbalanced but it was more important for her to die defending her people, to die for what she believed in, than to surrender.

I also see her energy similar to Gandhi's in terms of knowing that the way to justice and balance and peace is to recruit the hearts of many, to tap into their own need for what feels fair and just, ultimately, to UNITE THE WILL of the PEOPLE.  She does this by speaking simple natural TRUTHS; giving, sharing, including, something that would be music to the ears of any natural Soul.

You are correct Stacie in that she does know how to sniff out the bullshit with her SN in the 8th, this is not her first time around in themes of this regard. She lost big last time and she really is back to even the score, not for herself but for the people aka her big family.

Another way to understand her SN of Lilith in Cancer in her 7th squaring her 10th house Mars in Libra with the Sun is that her personal relationships would have taken a back seat because she was /is too busy being a warrior and fighting for many causes, so her emotional body is under-developed. She would be attracting people she can help and rescue versus those that represent her equal, so she would not have been getting her essential needs met.

She has every intention of restoring more gender balance as well and showing women what it looks like to go toe to toe with a man. I am certain her strength scares the majority of men, unless it is a natural man.

However, when people's lives and their livelihood is on the line, survival comes first. The symbols also suggest she died relatively young in battle in her most recent lives. Hopefully this life she can make up for lost time. She is in the center of the US stage at her fist Saturn return. She's has surely been here before.

Goddess Bless,
Kristin